Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Combine Systems

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 5 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11119 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2011, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

You have a great idea and this is the forum in which to do it.  If some people are hesitant to the idea then stick with what you currently use , and don't "shoot" the messenger.  Maybe someone will brainstorm and come up with what you need.  Currently there is Gail Howard and other programs that are very good. And, if all else fails there is the "rooster" method that a guy in Texas used many years ago.  He put a piece of paper with the numbers outside his chicken coop and the rooster poked it to death and he used the numbers where the holes were and won the lotto! 

Idea

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12740 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2011, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

A freiend of mine has Gail Howards Books and software . I read her books and they are Great , its just her software is a little lacking to me . He has never hit a small or large jackpot with her software  in any games .

They just don't want to Win , I guess ..  They would just rather stay stuck not Winning any games .

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49755 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2011, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

A game does change on mechanical draws when they rotate  the machines out , change tubes , rotate the balls . Their is many variable the lotter commisions can do to reduce your chances of winning . A RNG Draw all they would have to do is speed up or slow down the process in picking digits ...

The Game really isn't Random then? They manipulate the environment and basically pick the numbers that are drawn...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11119 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2011, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

CajunWin4

I don't think a super system that is made from a bunch of other ideas would be very super.  Most

systems are based on or around a primary filter with secondary filters that support it.   I also think

that most serious system players only post up to a point which is usally a couple generations behind

what they a currently working on.    Here is what I think a really good system needs to have, first a

method of trapping the winning set in or around 10% the total sets.  I think any good system can do

this without too much of a problem but the methods used must create a bias within these sets that

is not a random sample.  There must exist a order within these 10 percent.   Once this is obtained then

the reduction can be done in terms of math removing random from the rest of the process.   Let's say

that you check any set against all the sets in the matrix.  For a 5-39 these will be the results.

sets that match 0 numbers = 278256

sets that match 1 numbers = 231880

sets that match 2 numbers = 59840

sets that match 3 numbers = 5610

sets that match 4 numbers = 170

sets that match 5 numbers = 1

total sets for a 5-39            = 575757

If you can trap the winning set within lets say 57,000 sets which shows a clear bias for some numbers over

others then make a few divisions of thses sets so that the bias becomes greater for some numbers while

others are reduced then the winning sets can be extracted.  Let's say again that the first reduction is a 60/40

split made to ensure that the split increases the bias even more for some numbers.  We can then choose one

of the split groups and split it again.  Lets say that we choose the 60% group and make another 60/40 split

making sure a bias is continued and then do this a third time.  There are eight different choices in the 3 splits

2x2x2=8 of which one must be correct.  Each of these 8 groups would then need to be processed to ensure

that the winning set is not filtered out.   Because each match-x has a total within a given group that is

proportional then the prize winning set or sets can be extracted from that group.   Thousands of calculations

are needed and the programming is a real hair puller because of the variables needed along with several hash

files but I am almost positive it can be done.   The bias that is formed with each split must be controlled and the

winning set must be somewhere within the starting sets.   I worked on this years ago but lacked the nessary

computing power to ever bring it to light but it's a different story now.   I won't go into any more details because

it is still a work in progress but I think it's worth a look for anyone serious about system play.

RL

Wow!  There used to be a software called Greendot that touted to use spectral analysis.  I'm going to dig up my old copy from the 90's and give it workout!  Some mathmetician developed it.   I'm going for a hike and do some deep thinking.  Hopefully I don't run into any bear.  It's been drier than a popcorn  fart here in the big ABQ  so, the animals are coming close to town. 

Lurking

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19826 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2011, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Wow!  There used to be a software called Greendot that touted to use spectral analysis.  I'm going to dig up my old copy from the 90's and give it workout!  Some mathmetician developed it.   I'm going for a hike and do some deep thinking.  Hopefully I don't run into any bear.  It's been drier than a popcorn  fart here in the big ABQ  so, the animals are coming close to town. 

Lurking

I take it you think software gets better with age, however if it was written in the 90's there's a good chance it won't run on a machine with Windows7.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

FL
            United States
            Member #93841
            July 8, 2010
            576 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2011, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Some steps to make this happen

1. We need to identify which game we are going to make a system for(pick3,pick4,pick5,Jackpot, etc)

2. Will the system have numbers for the next draw, next two draws, or do we have to play the numbers for a week before they hit.

3. Systems hit percentage based on 20-50 draws

These are just some things we have to look at to be able to make a super system.

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              Whiskey Island
              United States
              Member #90216
              April 24, 2010
              12740 Posts
              Posted: September 26, 2011, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Some steps to make this happen

1. We need to identify which game we are going to make a system for(pick3,pick4,pick5,Jackpot, etc)

2. Will the system have numbers for the next draw, next two draws, or do we have to play the numbers for a week before they hit.

3. Systems hit percentage based on 20-50 draws

These are just some things we have to look at to be able to make a super system.

I have the system that can work on any game format (  Pick 3 , Pick 4 , Pick 5 , Pick 6 any Format )

The system shows sets to play the games for Pick 3 , Pick 4 , Quinto , 2 by 2  games for next 3 to 5 draws. Pick 5 , Lotto , Powerball and Mega-Millions games for the next 3 draws .

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19826 Posts
                Posted: September 26, 2011, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

How about sticking with: Good Old Dumb Luck! LOL

For players with limited skills using math, spread sheets and computers and don't want to spend any time or effort improving those skills that is probably the best method.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19826 Posts
                  Posted: September 26, 2011, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

I have the system that can work on any game format (  Pick 3 , Pick 4 , Pick 5 , Pick 6 any Format )

The system shows sets to play the games for Pick 3 , Pick 4 , Quinto , 2 by 2  games for next 3 to 5 draws. Pick 5 , Lotto , Powerball and Mega-Millions games for the next 3 draws .

One size fit all types of lottery systems seldom seldom do anything well.  The structures of the different data types and different matrix of each game require different techniques to get the best use of them.

Evil Looking       

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                    Winning makes me smile.
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    4870 Posts
                    Posted: September 26, 2011, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

For players with limited skills using math, spread sheets and computers and don't want to spend any time or effort improving those skills that is probably the best method.

I Agree!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

FL
                      United States
                      Member #93841
                      July 8, 2010
                      576 Posts
                      Posted: September 26, 2011, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

One size fit all types of lottery systems seldom seldom do anything well.  The structures of the different data types and different matrix of each game require different techniques to get the best use of them.

I Agree!

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11119 Posts
                        Posted: September 27, 2011, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

I take it you think software gets better with age, however if it was written in the 90's there's a good chance it won't run on a machine with Windows7.

On the contrary, the system is supposedly ageless and different than most on the market.  I still have Xp on 2 machines.

US Flag

New Mexico
                          United States
                          Member #86099
                          January 29, 2010
                          11119 Posts
                          Posted: September 27, 2011, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

Can we download this system?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19826 Posts
                            Posted: September 27, 2011, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

On the contrary, the system is supposedly ageless and different than most on the market.  I still have Xp on 2 machines.

US Flag

It may be ageless and different than  most on the market but does it work any better than they do?  Game matrix have changed since the 90's, you must have stopped using it for a reason.

Evil Looking       

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11119 Posts
                              Posted: September 27, 2011, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

It may be ageless and different than  most on the market but does it work any better than they do?  Game matrix have changed since the 90's, you must have stopped using it for a reason.

I have it stored in a old machine and will search for it today.  I'm from the glass is half full train of thought.  I don't suggest anything is fool proof or perfect just funtional.  You will be the first to know if/and when it hits.  My grandson is calling so I have to go! 

Sun Smiley