Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Combine Systems

Topic closed. 46 replies. Last post 5 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19815 Posts
Posted: September 27, 2011, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Some steps to make this happen

1. We need to identify which game we are going to make a system for(pick3,pick4,pick5,Jackpot, etc)

2. Will the system have numbers for the next draw, next two draws, or do we have to play the numbers for a week before they hit.

3. Systems hit percentage based on 20-50 draws

These are just some things we have to look at to be able to make a super system.

Once you identify the game the system is designed for, what hit percentage would it need to be considered for the project.  Would you expect the hit percentage for a pick3 game with a top payout of $500 for a $1 ticket to be higher than for a jackpot game where the top payout could be millions of dollars for a $1 ticket?

Also, if the system designer isn't working with the project to combine his/her system with another one, what incentive do they have give up all their information and coding if it's a program to someone else?

This is not the first time such a project have been proposed, it usually end up abandoned because players who develop systems aren't willing to go beyond what they have already posted.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
    Member #116114
    September 4, 2011
    9 Posts
    Posted: September 27, 2011, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

CW

I've seen your system work and it's the best I've seen yet. I know I would love to know more about it. Forget about the doubters keep doing what you doing.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11114 Posts
      Posted: September 27, 2011, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

CW

I've seen your system work and it's the best I've seen yet. I know I would love to know more about it. Forget about the doubters keep doing what you doing.

Ditto!

FL
        United States
        Member #93841
        July 8, 2010
        576 Posts
        Posted: September 27, 2011, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Once you identify the game the system is designed for, what hit percentage would it need to be considered for the project.  Would you expect the hit percentage for a pick3 game with a top payout of $500 for a $1 ticket to be higher than for a jackpot game where the top payout could be millions of dollars for a $1 ticket?

Also, if the system designer isn't working with the project to combine his/her system with another one, what incentive do they have give up all their information and coding if it's a program to someone else?

This is not the first time such a project have been proposed, it usually end up abandoned because players who develop systems aren't willing to go beyond what they have already posted.

Thank you for responding to my post...

I only brought those steps/info so that we can get started on creating a super system

The hit percentage will have to differ based on the game the system is for....which is why the number one step is to figure out which game we will work on.

I figure the system/program will be universal for everyone to use.

Since many players maybe won't go beyond what they posted, we can then work on an anonymous system :)

Something like............

Take your best system with your best hit percentage(depends on the game)

Then just post your results, and everyone does the same thing.  Then we compare results and everyone can do there own thing from there.  But we can determine if it's their best system based on results

It's just an idea if people are really not going to share their system secrets, we can share real results from our system.

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
          Whiskey Island
          United States
          Member #90216
          April 24, 2010
          12725 Posts
          Posted: September 27, 2011, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
          Picks24,37126,893218,88638,179257,065
          Hits97100854123977
              Hit Ratio0.40%0.37%0.39%0.32%0.38%
          Winnings$19,092$19,170$127,227$25,040$152,267
              Prize Ratio77.88%71.28%58.09%65.59%59.20%

Whiskey Island
            United States
            Member #90216
            April 24, 2010
            12725 Posts
            Posted: September 27, 2011, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

These are just from 09/26/11

CajunWin4DelawareMulti-Win Lotto3 of 601-07-08-09-17-3201-08-15-17-19-29$5
            CajunWin4DelawareMulti-Win Lotto3 of 601-08-09-17-32-3301-08-15-17-19-29$5
            CajunWin4DelawareMulti-Win Lotto3 of 601-07-08-17-32-3301-08-15-17-19-29$5
            CajunWin4DelawareMulti-Win Lotto3 of 601-07-08-09-17-3301-08-15-17-19-29$5
            CajunWin4DelawarePlay 3 Day6-Way Box3-2-42-4-3$40
            CajunWin4DelawarePlay 3 Day6-Way Box3-4-22-4-3$40
            CajunWin4LouisianaPick 412-Way Box0-6-6-36-6-0-3$200
            CajunWin4MarylandPick 4 MiddayStraight + 24-Way Box0-6-8-30-6-8-3$2,600
            CajunWin4MichiganDaily 3 Midday3-Way Box3-2-22-3-2$80

FL
              United States
              Member #93841
              July 8, 2010
              576 Posts
              Posted: September 27, 2011, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

These are just from 09/26/11

CajunWin4DelawareMulti-Win Lotto3 of 601-07-08-09-17-3201-08-15-17-19-29$5
              CajunWin4DelawareMulti-Win Lotto3 of 601-08-09-17-32-3301-08-15-17-19-29$5
              CajunWin4DelawareMulti-Win Lotto3 of 601-07-08-17-32-3301-08-15-17-19-29$5
              CajunWin4DelawareMulti-Win Lotto3 of 601-07-08-09-17-3301-08-15-17-19-29$5

CajunWin4,

I meant realistic hit percentage.  I mean unless you really played 10 pick 3 numbers for $1 in 50+ draws.  You earned $400 but it cost over $500+ to play.....

The pick 4 wins can be good because you would be profiting there based on the st8 hits. I don't play other games so I only payed attention to pick 3 and pick 4 stats you posted.

Do you really play this way?

"It's evolve or die, really, you have to evolve, you have to move on otherwise it just becomes stagnant."

Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12725 Posts
                Posted: September 27, 2011, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

These are the games , I play when I  post the sets .... Yes , But you  have to look at the long run of the game . When , I have multiple payouts in one game that off sets any expense . Take Louisiana Pick 4 last night , I had 2 hits for $400 each and tonight I had 3 hits $400 each ..Plus the 2 Maryland Hits for Straights at $5000 each .. I don't play all the States , I have my key states to play..

I may have spent $300 in the last 5 days .. But , the wins off set the expense of my plays .

FL
                  United States
                  Member #93841
                  July 8, 2010
                  576 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2011, 10:01 am - IP Logged

These are the games , I play when I  post the sets .... Yes , But you  have to look at the long run of the game . When , I have multiple payouts in one game that off sets any expense . Take Louisiana Pick 4 last night , I had 2 hits for $400 each and tonight I had 3 hits $400 each ..Plus the 2 Maryland Hits for Straights at $5000 each .. I don't play all the States , I have my key states to play..

I may have spent $300 in the last 5 days .. But , the wins off set the expense of my plays .

I understand...

But this is my point, if we are going to make a super system everyone involved have to be in the same page.

So we need to answer many questions before putting something together.

If I had not asked about hit percentage, I would not have known that you play a certain set of numbers in more than one state.  So if I agreed to add something to the super system it would have only been based on information for individual states.  Playing All states is a whole different ball game.

So....again my point is for everyone that wants to contribute to the super system, we need to figure out

what game we are going to be making a system for(pick 3,pick4, all games,etc)?

What type of game analyses will be involved(all state information, specific state information)?

If everyone ask questions, then our goal can line up.

If everyone involved does not get on the same page, then this thread/topic will die out just like the others have in the past.

**I don't play all states because I haven't really learned how, so I wouldn't even know where to start on gathering information for it. But if this system heads this route I will gladly learn.

Whiskey Island
                    United States
                    Member #90216
                    April 24, 2010
                    12725 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2011, 10:52 am - IP Logged

I understand...

But this is my point, if we are going to make a super system everyone involved have to be in the same page.

So we need to answer many questions before putting something together.

If I had not asked about hit percentage, I would not have known that you play a certain set of numbers in more than one state.  So if I agreed to add something to the super system it would have only been based on information for individual states.  Playing All states is a whole different ball game.

So....again my point is for everyone that wants to contribute to the super system, we need to figure out

what game we are going to be making a system for(pick 3,pick4, all games,etc)?

What type of game analyses will be involved(all state information, specific state information)?

If everyone ask questions, then our goal can line up.

If everyone involved does not get on the same page, then this thread/topic will die out just like the others have in the past.

**I don't play all states because I haven't really learned how, so I wouldn't even know where to start on gathering information for it. But if this system heads this route I will gladly learn.

I say we focus on the Pick 4 games . The payouts are Better then Pick 3 if you just play box bets .... I have part of the system all ready where you can play any games any State .. The system uses the same basic information for all daily games . The only thing that changes is the digits for the game in the States ..

I 'm all ready starting to develop the Super System for daily games using some of my own systems . I 'm using part of my Momentum Trends and Leaders ,

Super Grouping , 6 String Theory and Alpha / Beta Matrix . These systems has given me the highest hit ratio of any systems , I will use the last 20 draws for any and all daily games .

CW4

FL
                      United States
                      Member #93841
                      July 8, 2010
                      576 Posts
                      Posted: September 29, 2011, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

I say we focus on the Pick 4 games . The payouts are Better then Pick 3 if you just play box bets .... I have part of the system all ready where you can play any games any State .. The system uses the same basic information for all daily games . The only thing that changes is the digits for the game in the States ..

I 'm all ready starting to develop the Super System for daily games using some of my own systems . I 'm using part of my Momentum Trends and Leaders ,

Super Grouping , 6 String Theory and Alpha / Beta Matrix . These systems has given me the highest hit ratio of any systems , I will use the last 20 draws for any and all daily games .

CW4

It seems the topic is already taking a fall.....

I agree, pick 4 is the better game.  I do not use such advance tracking techniques as you do, so I might have to look into that stuff a bit if I am to provide any information :)

From my understanding; to shed some light on the information being said....In case someone does not understand and/or if I don't understand.

1. You gather the information the same way the information is gathered under Daily Games(lotterypost)

2.You have the system set up to automatically track the last 20 draws for each state

3.Based on the results given, you have the system set to a certain priority of patterns using the tracking methods mentioned above.

It seems you have everything already set up as it's own super system on your own......Only thing someone else might be able to add is their opinion.

Do you have this all setup in a spreadsheet?

If so, how many separate sheets/files?

Based on the results from your system; some of the data might look alike so, is that how you decide which states to play the same combos in?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19815 Posts
                        Posted: September 30, 2011, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Now that pick4 has been chosen as the focus game, he won't have to put up with the annoying inputs of jackpot game players like myself.  Good luck and I hope the project is a success.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                          Member #13130
                          March 30, 2005
                          2171 Posts
                          Posted: September 30, 2011, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

In any case, by writing it themselves, there shouldn't be any complaints about crappy customer service and faulty activation codes. LOL

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Whiskey Island
                            United States
                            Member #90216
                            April 24, 2010
                            12725 Posts
                            Posted: September 30, 2011, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

It seems the topic is already taking a fall.....

I agree, pick 4 is the better game.  I do not use such advance tracking techniques as you do, so I might have to look into that stuff a bit if I am to provide any information :)

From my understanding; to shed some light on the information being said....In case someone does not understand and/or if I don't understand.

1. You gather the information the same way the information is gathered under Daily Games(lotterypost)

2.You have the system set up to automatically track the last 20 draws for each state

3.Based on the results given, you have the system set to a certain priority of patterns using the tracking methods mentioned above.

It seems you have everything already set up as it's own super system on your own......Only thing someone else might be able to add is their opinion.

Do you have this all setup in a spreadsheet?

If so, how many separate sheets/files?

Based on the results from your system; some of the data might look alike so, is that how you decide which states to play the same combos in?

I'm working on the pen and paper first then software . THe system will be universal for all games. It will be a 1 sheet process or 1 file for software ..

The  systwm will tell you if it a play or no play day/night . If its a no play day/night then you will have to wait till next draw and redo the process all over . 

CW4

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                              New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11114 Posts
                              Posted: September 30, 2011, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

I'm working on the pen and paper first then software . THe system will be universal for all games. It will be a 1 sheet process or 1 file for software ..

The  systwm will tell you if it a play or no play day/night . If its a no play day/night then you will have to wait till next draw and redo the process all over . 

CW4

Great!  Tell us when its done!