Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LONA software.Dont buy it.Bad software.Dont solve the problems of the clients

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lakerben.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
lottohardworker's avatar - shapes quad_feather.jpg
Spain
Spain
Member #113227
July 5, 2011
61 Posts
Posted: September 28, 2011, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Hello:

I bought the program LONA  one year ago , and I stopped using it because it was an bad software.

Now I need the program for a small statistics, and there appears a message of which my number of series is

erroneous.

I say it to  this company, and they say to me that my program works well and refuse to arrange my problem.

Do not buy this program. It is one defrauds and they do not solve  your problems.

Luck exists but when it comes, you have to be being employed at it

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: September 28, 2011, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

If your problem is not winning the jackpot then no software is going to solve your problem.  Software is limited to the statistics what it was designed to calculate, if you want more then you have do the calculating yourself. 

The advantage of using a spread sheet or a program you wrote yourself to calculate statistics is when you want to use the data a little differently, you can write a macro or change a line of code to get the results you want.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Spain
      Spain
      Member #113227
      July 5, 2011
      61 Posts
      Posted: September 28, 2011, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

If your problem is not winning the jackpot then no software is going to solve your problem.  Software is limited to the statistics what it was designed to calculate, if you want more then you have do the calculating yourself. 

The advantage of using a spread sheet or a program you wrote yourself to calculate statistics is when you want to use the data a little differently, you can write a macro or change a line of code to get the results you want.

RJOh, since always so positive... You never find out about anything...

I am saying that the program does not work ("erroneous serial number") and they do not give me a solution. To seeing if you read well the posts.

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2125 Posts
        Posted: September 28, 2011, 3:30 pm - IP Logged

Hello lottohar, solft to the problem of the lottery, it's that lack a fixed reference, keep spinning in circles when it is to prevent,. Well, statistical analysis and has good solft on the net, now on The confidence to predict a draw, it is difficult, because the base of the lottery is 60% math and 40% random, like everything in life that this duality has solft that neither can predict 60%, an example of a lottery of 49 / 6 60% is to hit 3 to 4 the other two numbers are random, then you have to play in several tests, not just one, one has to play 20 contests in a row. solft lottery and electronics are just the beginning of evolution, quantum computers will be a better optimization can cross to predict numbers, but the bottom 60% to 70% and the rest of mathematics aleatório.porque and irrational numbers are abysmal, and if it is using a rational system to predict, but numca 100% and an event only has to be expected to play in several raffles, lotteries are random, but the numbers keep certain positions, you can see that an analysis of forecasting by analyzing position vertically in each column (or position) is more accurate to predict, because such A lottery 49 / 6 the number 45 numca get a result and the number 05 numca end a lot, this is 100%, all this when the results are not manipulated

Spain
          Spain
          Member #113227
          July 5, 2011
          61 Posts
          Posted: September 28, 2011, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Hello lottohar, solft to the problem of the lottery, it's that lack a fixed reference, keep spinning in circles when it is to prevent,. Well, statistical analysis and has good solft on the net, now on The confidence to predict a draw, it is difficult, because the base of the lottery is 60% math and 40% random, like everything in life that this duality has solft that neither can predict 60%, an example of a lottery of 49 / 6 60% is to hit 3 to 4 the other two numbers are random, then you have to play in several tests, not just one, one has to play 20 contests in a row. solft lottery and electronics are just the beginning of evolution, quantum computers will be a better optimization can cross to predict numbers, but the bottom 60% to 70% and the rest of mathematics aleatório.porque and irrational numbers are abysmal, and if it is using a rational system to predict, but numca 100% and an event only has to be expected to play in several raffles, lotteries are random, but the numbers keep certain positions, you can see that an analysis of forecasting by analyzing position vertically in each column (or position) is more accurate to predict, because such A lottery 49 / 6 the number 45 numca get a result and the number 05 numca end a lot, this is 100%, all this when the results are not manipulated

I´m sorry you do not also understand anything, like RJOh.

What I say is that me the program does not work because it asks for a serial number, and when I introduce it says to me that it is not authentic.

The program does not seem to me to be good, but the worse thing is the attention to the client who is pernicious.

They don´t answer the clients.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
            The Ville, FL
            United States
            Member #95879
            August 19, 2010
            1708 Posts
            Posted: September 28, 2011, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Hello:

I bought the program LONA  one year ago , and I stopped using it because it was an bad software.

Now I need the program for a small statistics, and there appears a message of which my number of series is

erroneous.

I say it to  this company, and they say to me that my program works well and refuse to arrange my problem.

Do not buy this program. It is one defrauds and they do not solve  your problems.

Is it possible the company didn't understand what the issue was? Judging by the posts on this thread, most of us couldn't understand either, due to the language barrier.

If your serial # is not valid any longer, maybe you should talk to the company again and say "Dear company xxx, I purchased this lottery software a year ago and now my serial # is showing as invalid"

Spain
              Spain
              Member #113227
              July 5, 2011
              61 Posts
              Posted: September 28, 2011, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Is it possible the company didn't understand what the issue was? Judging by the posts on this thread, most of us couldn't understand either, due to the language barrier.

If your serial # is not valid any longer, maybe you should talk to the company again and say "Dear company xxx, I purchased this lottery software a year ago and now my serial # is showing as invalid"

B$Rizzle, thank you for your advice.

They only have answered me once, and they have understood perfectly what happens to me.

They say that a company antipiracy that they have, says to them that my program works perfectly and that they do not think to send me another serial number.

They have it very clear. I have sent more e-mails, which they do not answer.

From here ,I exercise my right to the protest, in order that the people see that badly service they give his clients.

I cannot use his software, which is very expensive, and in addition for my it does not serve for much.

Regards

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
                N.C.
                United States
                Member #59229
                March 9, 2008
                327 Posts
                Posted: September 28, 2011, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Hello:

erroneous.

Maybe when you typed in the serial number you got the number "Zero,0" and the letter "O" mixed up. This is assuming you have both in your serial number. If so try switching them around, Good luck!

Spain
                  Spain
                  Member #113227
                  July 5, 2011
                  61 Posts
                  Posted: September 28, 2011, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Maybe when you typed in the serial number you got the number "Zero,0" and the letter "O" mixed up. This is assuming you have both in your serial number. If so try switching them around, Good luck!

Thanks,but not. I copied and pasted the serial.It´s a problem of them, and they must resolve it.

Only for the barrier of the language and my effort for making myself deal, I think they must give me a new serial.

They already received his money. But they are a bad people.

It is not important for them if I am from Spain and I dont speak English good.

An evil service to the client.

United States
                    Member #39194
                    May 12, 2006
                    28 Posts
                    Posted: September 28, 2011, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

A similar thing happened to me. My hard drive died and so I had to buy a new computer. When I contacted them about it, they said I had to "unregister" my old copy first before I could reregister a new copy on a different computer. When I explained what happened and that there was no way to run anything off my dead drive, they told me that's for antipiracy and all and that I could purchase an additional license for the new computer. But I only want to run the original single copy that I bought! Argh so frustrating. I've had other instances where I had to restore my computer from backup and never had a problem if I needed an updated serial number (some expire apparently).

Spain
                      Spain
                      Member #113227
                      July 5, 2011
                      61 Posts
                      Posted: September 28, 2011, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Elmoo 168!!Totally agree with you!!.It´s the same case.

They are putting difficulties to his clients.

I think they have a big problem with their program of checking "antipiracy"
                      (I think its called Criptkey), that act against the well-meaning clients.

They must change this autentify program or are going to have many problems with his clients.

As well you say, any other company of software, it gives many facilities to the clients, for in case of break of computer or format of the PC, to install again the software, but they do not.

They say to you that you should buy another license (more cheaper, but !other one license!).

!! You do not have for that to pay another license if your computer breaks!!

The clients are the first thing for a good company.

For them, his "Criptkey" is the first thing, and the clients are lying.

A lot of Regards,and thanks for to remember your experience.

Perhaps we are a lot of people suffering for cause of LONA, and we can to show his bad ways to the people

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19830 Posts
                        Posted: September 28, 2011, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

RJOh, since always so positive... You never find out about anything...

I am saying that the program does not work ("erroneous serial number") and they do not give me a solution. To seeing if you read well the posts.

Sorry I misunderstood your problem.  I thought you were trying to get the software to do something it wasn't designed to do.  If their copy protection scheme caused your software to stop working then they should correct the problem.  I've read advertisements for that software and always thought their claims were too good to be true.

I had a similar problem when I used commercial software, it required a new password every time it was updated which the company didn't mind sending to its register owners when ever requested but I got tired of making the requests every time a game changed or a new one was added. 

I now write my own programs and don't have that problem any longer.  Now that Windows7 has come on the scene I will need to learn a new language and rewrite my programs for that system.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Spain
                          Spain
                          Member #113227
                          July 5, 2011
                          61 Posts
                          Posted: September 28, 2011, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Sorry I misunderstood your problem.  I thought you were trying to get the software to do something it wasn't designed to do.  If their copy protection scheme caused your software to stop working then they should correct the problem.  I've read advertisements for that software and always thought their claims were too good to be true.

I had a similar problem when I used commercial software, it required a new password every time it was updated which the company didn't mind sending to its register owners when ever requested but I got tired of making the requests every time a game changed or a new one was added. 

I now write my own programs and don't have that problem any longer.  Now that Windows7 has come on the scene I will need to learn a new language and rewrite my programs for that system.

O.K.No problem RJOh. Probably I do not explain well in the first post.

Regards

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg
                            Tx
                            United States
                            Member #4570
                            May 4, 2004
                            5180 Posts
                            Posted: September 28, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

I went to the LONA site, there doesn't seem to be a trial demo for the program.

BibleOnline  ParishesOnline  ChristianRadioOnline   MassOnline   Mass

"Ten measures of beauty descended to the world, nine were taken by Jerusalem."

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                              Dump Water Florida
                              United States
                              Member #380
                              June 5, 2002
                              3104 Posts
                              Posted: September 29, 2011, 2:57 am - IP Logged

My best advice would be to find proof you paid. 

If you used PayPal just scroll your account payments until you find it and the payment number.  Also search your inbox and saved mail, nothing like sending your complaint with a copy of your payment.

Write and say:  My name is xyz.  I paid for this L.O.N.A. software on date xyz, by method xyz, payment number xyz, this is the serial number xyz I received, it used to work and has now stopped working giving error message xyx, what should I do to fix this problem?

Before sending, try and figure out what might be going wrong, review the instructions, maybe the dvd needs to be in the drive like Lotto Buster?  Was it a buy or subscription that ran out?

BobP