Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If my INVENTION sells, I will give away every lottery secret I have found even my CODE..

Topic closed. 53 replies. Last post 5 years ago by reddog.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
laureen1969's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg
fontana/ca
United States
Member #56347
November 14, 2007
13 Posts
Posted: October 11, 2011, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Terry, I hope it all work out for you!!!! You're a great person who deserve the best....

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
    mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5903 Posts
    Posted: October 11, 2011, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Thank you all very much...I think I read that J.K ROWLING got her idea riding on a train one day for her HARRY POTTER MOVIES..well..I accidently got my idea just from getting burnt...and then an hour later it hit me..and to this day I still cant BELIEVE NOONE has ever thought of it before...

I will tell all of you what I designed just as soon as I have my lawyer look over the papers and I sign them...I will tell everyone of you what I came up with...!!!!!

I know what you gonna say...why didnt I think of that...that is what everybody says when they see something new..heh I thought of that one time and didnt even do anything about it...in this case..I have searched the entire internet..research after research...and believe me..I know how to do research..I have B.A. from The University of Southern Mississippi in History where all you do is research and write papers after papers..this PRODUCT DOES NOT EXIST ANYWHERE...and it will be GREATLY APPRECIATED by well..lets just say many people...hahahaha..that is why this company keeps calling me..as of which..they called me again at 9:04 this morning...they know this is a great idea and they want it...

I will say this much..after talking to quite a few different people in different areas of product development in terms of monetary gain..I was thinking of selling for a just lump sum..but I was adviced to go  the other route and take my part off of units sold every year..I think it is well known now that noone should ever give up their rights to their inventions to anyone..it usually bites them in the a$$

Case in point..I believe the guy that invented the VICEGRIPS..got like 100k for it in a lump sum and after years went by wanted another piece of the pie and didnt get it because he did give up his rights..if memory serves me correctly..I remember seeing that on the news many years ago..or read it somewhere I think...or it may have been another product I am thinking of...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
      usa
      United States
      Member #89197
      April 2, 2010
      2816 Posts
      Posted: October 11, 2011, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Happy for you !!! WOO - HOO HOPE U MAKE MILLIONS !!!  PartyHAPPY DANCE FOR YOU !!!

susscs's avatar - hani
        Michigan
        United States
        Member #89371
        April 6, 2010
        191 Posts
        Posted: October 11, 2011, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Way to go, and you are right not to give up all rights, you should get some up front first the a percentage of each sale. May you continue to think outside the box.

Many blessings

Susscs

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
          colonial heights
          United States
          Member #31712
          February 2, 2006
          12264 Posts
          Posted: October 11, 2011, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Not only have I spent 20 plus years trying to completely solve RANDOM or for you Mathematical people..probability...I have used my mind creatively for other things as well..I have submitted an invention to a company and they are very interested in it..let me put to you this way...they have been blowing up my phone everyday since I sent them the blueprints for it...they want me to sign legal documents ..last week...electronically..but I asked them for PAPER DOCUMENTS so they can be looked over by my Lawyer...

If this little thing takes off..which I was told could be 1-2 years...I will UNLOAD EVERY LOTTERY SECRET I have found over the past 20 plus years plus my CODE I USE to every one of you...AND BELIEVE ME...when that day happens..you will want to be here at Lotterypost for that day...!!!!!!1

way to go ..........and when you get your dues...................im sure everyone here at lp wishes you the best you always have great post and good sets to play..................congrats..........I Agree!

when you do it do it right the first time...........

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
            If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
            United States
            Member #73903
            April 28, 2009
            1433 Posts
            Posted: October 11, 2011, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations LotteryBreaker, Wishing you much success.

It shouldn't be IF. It should be: As Soon As my Invention is accepted.

They are showing their interest and that is great, I agree with you, keep the rights to your invention it will be much more beneficial to you.

Best of LUCK and Much SUCCESS to YOU!!!

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
            Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

happygirl665's avatar - hi
              Spotsylvania, Virginia
              United States
              Member #113688
              July 14, 2011
              24339 Posts
              Posted: October 11, 2011, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to you and I wish you the very best. You go and make that money!!!

Who say's I'm broke? Are you kidding me, I am just waiting on my millions!Dance

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: October 11, 2011, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

I always check the prediction board for your picks and have often wished my game was that good.

I hope they Fed Ex the papers today, your lawyer thumbs you up tommorrowThumbs Up   and when you Cash

your check, you release those codes right away.  LOL The very best to you in all things!

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
                  Beautiful Florida
                  United States
                  Member #5709
                  July 18, 2004
                  20106 Posts
                  Posted: October 11, 2011, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to you LB,

I hope this thing takes off for you.   Wishing you the best...!

"  When Injustice Becomes Law, Resistance Becomes Duty "

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                    Winning makes me smile.
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    4852 Posts
                    Posted: October 11, 2011, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! To you Lotterybraker!!!!!

Everything that you've done to help your Lottery Post family has come back to you. I wish you more success than you could ever possibly imagine with your invention. Remember, it's not if or when, it's I WILL.    GOOD LUCK!!!

PS. Get it patented, trade marked etc.  Cheers

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
                      Member #119
                      February 19, 2002
                      527 Posts
                      Posted: October 11, 2011, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Not only have I spent 20 plus years trying to completely solve RANDOM or for you Mathematical people..probability...I have used my mind creatively for other things as well..I have submitted an invention to a company and they are very interested in it..let me put to you this way...they have been blowing up my phone everyday since I sent them the blueprints for it...they want me to sign legal documents ..last week...electronically..but I asked them for PAPER DOCUMENTS so they can be looked over by my Lawyer...

If this little thing takes off..which I was told could be 1-2 years...I will UNLOAD EVERY LOTTERY SECRET I have found over the past 20 plus years plus my CODE I USE to every one of you...AND BELIEVE ME...when that day happens..you will want to be here at Lotterypost for that day...!!!!!!1

Let me advise the utmost caution to you, LB.

1.) Make sure your invention is duly PATENTED and PROTECTED so that company does not RUSH to STEAL or MIMIC or bring it to Market before YOU do!  I could cite COUNTLESS examples of

people/companies who stole other people's inventions like the intermittent windshield washer, a certain now popular diaper (whose inventor failed to patent it and lost in court), and the wratchet wrench.

2.) Find an Intellectual Property Lawyer ASAP unless your attorney is that very individual.

3.) You do not need this company to tell you your invention is solid.  Your BRAIN has already told you that. 

4.) Because they have your blueprints, what protection DO you have that they won't steal it FROM you?

LB, I am NOT trying to be negative, I am just trying to be PROTECTIVE of you!  I think it's FABULOUS you have invented something!  I really do!

I just remain sick about the people I have read about or have met who have been stolen from.

One of the most famous examples? 

That would be Nicola Tesla, the great inventor, whose work resulted directly in our cell phone technology, a man who found a way to send free energy anywhere around the globe, a man who powered a car, as I understand it, from the fields of electricity surrounding our planet.

He died broke, penniless. 

Please ASAP legally protect yourself and also, I wish you EVERY success, fellow LP friend!

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                        mississippi
                        United States
                        Member #34478
                        March 3, 2006
                        5903 Posts
                        Posted: October 11, 2011, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Very sound advice Greg...very sound indeed..the blueprints I drew up and sent with explanations how it is made an how it works was done on carbon paper..so I have a copy that proves it was sent to them..AND YES I AM VERY AFRAID..OF someone at the company passing it on to a friend at another company...I am not trying to brag by no means...but this is a HUGE IDEA and will help millions of people every year..that is why they have been so persistent in staying in touch with me..I got my copy of the legal papers today in the mail and I havent signed anything yet..and I will not sign anything until I am legally advised for sure...

HAHAHAHA...while I was reading the papers..it warned me that I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO DIVULGE ANY information to any third party meaning I cant say anything to anyone yet..if I am understanding that right and I think my IQ is high enough to understand what that means..they dont want me talking to any other company or any other invidual..you know a LAWYER helped write those papers...hahahaha

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                          AL
                          United States
                          Member #29698
                          January 5, 2006
                          1141 Posts
                          Posted: October 11, 2011, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Wishing you much success and cross all the T's and dot all the I's.  Good Luck

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                            Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                            United States
                            Member #112968
                            June 29, 2011
                            3850 Posts
                            Posted: October 11, 2011, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Let me advise the utmost caution to you, LB.

1.) Make sure your invention is duly PATENTED and PROTECTED so that company does not RUSH to STEAL or MIMIC or bring it to Market before YOU do!  I could cite COUNTLESS examples of

people/companies who stole other people's inventions like the intermittent windshield washer, a certain now popular diaper (whose inventor failed to patent it and lost in court), and the wratchet wrench.

2.) Find an Intellectual Property Lawyer ASAP unless your attorney is that very individual.

3.) You do not need this company to tell you your invention is solid.  Your BRAIN has already told you that. 

4.) Because they have your blueprints, what protection DO you have that they won't steal it FROM you?

LB, I am NOT trying to be negative, I am just trying to be PROTECTIVE of you!  I think it's FABULOUS you have invented something!  I really do!

I just remain sick about the people I have read about or have met who have been stolen from.

One of the most famous examples? 

That would be Nicola Tesla, the great inventor, whose work resulted directly in our cell phone technology, a man who found a way to send free energy anywhere around the globe, a man who powered a car, as I understand it, from the fields of electricity surrounding our planet.

He died broke, penniless. 

Please ASAP legally protect yourself and also, I wish you EVERY success, fellow LP friend!

yes indeed, could not agree more.

many inventions have been stolen.

and those tv ads promising to help you w/ your idea,forget them.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                              Winning makes me smile.
                              bel air maryland
                              United States
                              Member #90251
                              April 24, 2010
                              4852 Posts
                              Posted: October 11, 2011, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Very sound advice Greg...very sound indeed..the blueprints I drew up and sent with explanations how it is made an how it works was done on carbon paper..so I have a copy that proves it was sent to them..AND YES I AM VERY AFRAID..OF someone at the company passing it on to a friend at another company...I am not trying to brag by no means...but this is a HUGE IDEA and will help millions of people every year..that is why they have been so persistent in staying in touch with me..I got my copy of the legal papers today in the mail and I havent signed anything yet..and I will not sign anything until I am legally advised for sure...

HAHAHAHA...while I was reading the papers..it warned me that I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO DIVULGE ANY information to any third party meaning I cant say anything to anyone yet..if I am understanding that right and I think my IQ is high enough to understand what that means..they dont want me talking to any other company or any other invidual..you know a LAWYER helped write those papers...hahahaha

LB, all the blueprints used at my job are all stamped / marked PROPRIETARY, meaning they are owned by,or the property of the co. or the inventor. Also, any ideas or inventions we as employees come up with at work, are also considered to be property of the co. I'm sure it's the same for most businesses. I hope your bp's are marked proprietary. Watch your back. If it's as good as you say, they might want it for their own. Consider it like winning the mega millions. Every one wants to get a chunk of your $$$. haha. GOOD LUCK!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.