Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If my INVENTION sells, I will give away every lottery secret I have found even my CODE..

Topic closed. 53 replies. Last post 5 years ago by reddog.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
United States
Member #112968
June 29, 2011
3856 Posts
Posted: October 11, 2011, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Let me advise the utmost caution to you, LB.

1.) Make sure your invention is duly PATENTED and PROTECTED so that company does not RUSH to STEAL or MIMIC or bring it to Market before YOU do!  I could cite COUNTLESS examples of

people/companies who stole other people's inventions like the intermittent windshield washer, a certain now popular diaper (whose inventor failed to patent it and lost in court), and the wratchet wrench.

2.) Find an Intellectual Property Lawyer ASAP unless your attorney is that very individual.

3.) You do not need this company to tell you your invention is solid.  Your BRAIN has already told you that. 

4.) Because they have your blueprints, what protection DO you have that they won't steal it FROM you?

LB, I am NOT trying to be negative, I am just trying to be PROTECTIVE of you!  I think it's FABULOUS you have invented something!  I really do!

I just remain sick about the people I have read about or have met who have been stolen from.

One of the most famous examples? 

That would be Nicola Tesla, the great inventor, whose work resulted directly in our cell phone technology, a man who found a way to send free energy anywhere around the globe, a man who powered a car, as I understand it, from the fields of electricity surrounding our planet.

He died broke, penniless. 

Please ASAP legally protect yourself and also, I wish you EVERY success, fellow LP friend!

also you're reminding me of the craftsman one hand release socket wrench.

i think the one handed  mech.that invented it had to sue sears to get paid.

god bless you bro.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: October 11, 2011, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

Best of luck to you in your venture, LB! Thumbs Up

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

paurths's avatar - underground
      Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
      Belgium
      Member #19287
      July 29, 2005
      2254 Posts
      Posted: October 11, 2011, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Very sound advice Greg...very sound indeed..the blueprints I drew up and sent with explanations how it is made an how it works was done on carbon paper..so I have a copy that proves it was sent to them..AND YES I AM VERY AFRAID..OF someone at the company passing it on to a friend at another company...I am not trying to brag by no means...but this is a HUGE IDEA and will help millions of people every year..that is why they have been so persistent in staying in touch with me..I got my copy of the legal papers today in the mail and I havent signed anything yet..and I will not sign anything until I am legally advised for sure...

HAHAHAHA...while I was reading the papers..it warned me that I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO DIVULGE ANY information to any third party meaning I cant say anything to anyone yet..if I am understanding that right and I think my IQ is high enough to understand what that means..they dont want me talking to any other company or any other invidual..you know a LAWYER helped write those papers...hahahaha

Another way is to mail it to yourself, i don't know how it is called in English, but here at the postoffice you can have it as "aangetekende zending" (special stamp on it and registered at the post office), so that envelope has legal value.

Anyway, send it to yourself, and do not open the envelope, just keep it somewhere safe.
      If one day there is a dispute, you'll have yet another piece of evidence it came from you.

cheers
      Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

Pogo's avatar - wfl
        NC
        United States
        Member #29378
        January 1, 2006
        552 Posts
        Posted: October 11, 2011, 11:11 pm - IP Logged

Not only have I spent 20 plus years trying to completely solve RANDOM or for you Mathematical people..probability...I have used my mind creatively for other things as well..I have submitted an invention to a company and they are very interested in it..let me put to you this way...they have been blowing up my phone everyday since I sent them the blueprints for it...they want me to sign legal documents ..last week...electronically..but I asked them for PAPER DOCUMENTS so they can be looked over by my Lawyer...

If this little thing takes off..which I was told could be 1-2 years...I will UNLOAD EVERY LOTTERY SECRET I have found over the past 20 plus years plus my CODE I USE to every one of you...AND BELIEVE ME...when that day happens..you will want to be here at Lotterypost for that day...!!!!!!1

Sounds like the LP family would losing one of its own... Congrats, on the great news! Here's wishing you success, Pogo :-)

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5124 Posts
          Posted: October 11, 2011, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Very sound advice Greg...very sound indeed..the blueprints I drew up and sent with explanations how it is made an how it works was done on carbon paper..so I have a copy that proves it was sent to them..AND YES I AM VERY AFRAID..OF someone at the company passing it on to a friend at another company...I am not trying to brag by no means...but this is a HUGE IDEA and will help millions of people every year..that is why they have been so persistent in staying in touch with me..I got my copy of the legal papers today in the mail and I havent signed anything yet..and I will not sign anything until I am legally advised for sure...

HAHAHAHA...while I was reading the papers..it warned me that I WAS NOT ALLOWED TO DIVULGE ANY information to any third party meaning I cant say anything to anyone yet..if I am understanding that right and I think my IQ is high enough to understand what that means..they dont want me talking to any other company or any other invidual..you know a LAWYER helped write those papers...hahahaha

Congrat$$$$$$$$$$$$>>>>>>>>>LB:

l@@King forward 2 CCCCing it soon ASAP on

Party  Hurray!  AS SEEN on TV  Banana  Party          $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jack-in-the-Box

Canada
            Member #51583
            April 15, 2007
            188 Posts
            Posted: October 12, 2011, 7:37 am - IP Logged

Congrats on this big adventure of yours my friend ! i can understand how you feel right now ...i myself used to send ideas to companies years ago, but nothing came out of this, except one wanting to meet me, but i had to pay a big fee...even one said they never received my enveloppe. Only one company which i won't name, sent me a letter telling me to protect it first, then contact them again, but i never did. I also write tv concepts like tv shows, reality shows, one tv production company i had sent an idea to copied one of my ideas by changing the title and some stuff inside...at the time i was too young, didn't have any advice from nobody and let go...but thank God, the show didn't last more than 6 months...lol ! but it's a reality, these things happen !!!

Now i protect my stuff before sending them.

But recently i made a mistake by contacting the guy who produces Real Housewives of New Jersey, he asked me to send him by email one of my ideas to his blackberry and i did, it was not protected....never heard from him again !!! ooops ! But i believe that sometimes you have to take risks too...especially if you have no connections !

Again all the best and good luck, it's good to meet people who share the same passions !!! 

Usechen

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
              If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
              United States
              Member #73903
              April 28, 2009
              1433 Posts
              Posted: October 12, 2011, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Another way is to mail it to yourself, i don't know how it is called in English, but here at the postoffice you can have it as "aangetekende zending" (special stamp on it and registered at the post office), so that envelope has legal value.

Anyway, send it to yourself, and do not open the envelope, just keep it somewhere safe.
              If one day there is a dispute, you'll have yet another piece of evidence it came from you.

cheers
              Ricky

I have heard of this and know it as: The Poorman's Copyright.

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
              Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

grandmadec's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #29819
                January 7, 2006
                1243 Posts
                Posted: October 12, 2011, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations lotterybraker on your invention.  May you get rich from it and invest it wisely so you will never have another worry.  I will watch for your lottery advice.  Best wishes to you and your family!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kola's avatar - image
                  Blundering Time Traveler

United States
                  Member #28945
                  December 25, 2005
                  1528 Posts
                  Posted: October 17, 2011, 11:30 am - IP Logged

And when you have given all your secrets away, we'll then have our playful dscourse about TIME, Pre-Draws and the Lottery. It would be fun and no doubt humbling to go tete a tete with you...

Nevertheless, I'm very happy for you, and wish you the very best with your invention. Exciting Times for sure...

Kola

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Griffith, In
                    United States
                    Member #41637
                    June 20, 2006
                    266 Posts
                    Posted: October 18, 2011, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck @ Lotterybraker

Party

Best Wishes !!!!!!!!!

Hi MzDuffleBaglady

The 0-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 --- is the base of almost evry lottery system when backtracking and applying this to your system....

Eddie

Thank you and have a prosperous day!

Maverick2842.......out!Party

tiparker119's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg
                      TyKi
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #80456
                      September 27, 2009
                      92 Posts
                      Posted: October 18, 2011, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Not only have I spent 20 plus years trying to completely solve RANDOM or for you Mathematical people..probability...I have used my mind creatively for other things as well..I have submitted an invention to a company and they are very interested in it..let me put to you this way...they have been blowing up my phone everyday since I sent them the blueprints for it...they want me to sign legal documents ..last week...electronically..but I asked them for PAPER DOCUMENTS so they can be looked over by my Lawyer...

If this little thing takes off..which I was told could be 1-2 years...I will UNLOAD EVERY LOTTERY SECRET I have found over the past 20 plus years plus my CODE I USE to every one of you...AND BELIEVE ME...when that day happens..you will want to be here at Lotterypost for that day...!!!!!!1

Lotterybraker...it is always nice to hear of someone that puts their talent to work and get rewarded for it...may you be rewarded in more ways than one....Looking forward to more news on your invention...and thanks for being willing to share it with the rest of us LP members....

"Those  Who  Bring  SunShine  To  The Lives  Of  Others.....Cannot  Keep  It  From  Themselves"

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3985 Posts
                        Posted: October 18, 2011, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

lotterybraker

I hope you are not using a "Invention disclosure program" where they promise to protect your

idea and submit it to countless vendors or manufacturers because they are just salesmen trying to

take your money.  I sumitted a Idea many years ago and they wanted me on a plane that day to

come and work out a deal.  Get a Lawyer and start the process of getting a patent before you do

anything.  Patents are very expensive and can range from $50,000 up depending on the type and

product.  Also ask your self if it would be easy for China to copy and mass produce because they

don't abide by patent laws and will flood the market with knock-offs at a price you can't match.   

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
                          clinton, ohio
                          United States
                          Member #94566
                          July 22, 2010
                          1920 Posts
                          Posted: October 20, 2011, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Congrats! I wish you GREAT success and looking forward to hearing your invention!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

saginaw
                            United States
                            Member #16012
                            May 24, 2005
                            121 Posts
                            Posted: October 22, 2011, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

Congrats! And good luck to you it's great to hear someone is on the edge of success in these hard times. I pray that you do well and no one tries to rip you off, It's sad that you even have to think about that at all but companies can be so greedy.

thatgirl65

GOOD LUCK!!!! and GOOD DAY!!!! 

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
                              mississippi
                              United States
                              Member #34478
                              March 3, 2006
                              5903 Posts
                              Posted: October 24, 2011, 10:19 am - IP Logged

lotterybraker

I hope you are not using a "Invention disclosure program" where they promise to protect your

idea and submit it to countless vendors or manufacturers because they are just salesmen trying to

take your money.  I sumitted a Idea many years ago and they wanted me on a plane that day to

come and work out a deal.  Get a Lawyer and start the process of getting a patent before you do

anything.  Patents are very expensive and can range from $50,000 up depending on the type and

product.  Also ask your self if it would be easy for China to copy and mass produce because they

don't abide by patent laws and will flood the market with knock-offs at a price you can't match.   

RL

You are ABSOLUTELY correct about China RL-RANDOMLOGIC...China will steal any idea and make it their own so they can provide jobs for there BILLION plus citizens...they are trying to stave off anarchy by keeping people with a job...no jobs over there for that many people will cause SERIOUS SOCIAL PROBLEMS....

To say I am afraid is a understatement for sure...I know this is a GREAT IDEA..have been told by enough friends and family and even my lawyer that this is a GREAT IDEA...what gets me is the process from going to idea, to a finished product, and then to the market place...really and truely...this is an idea that I would like to take care of myself...I want to do everything that I can possibly do on my own to get this product to market myself...but that means looking and excepting investors...

Then there is the patent problem....one piece of my invention is already patented...alll my idea is using that in a different way..and I AM NOT SURE IF YOU REDESIGNED THAT PART OF IT, IF THAT would be a patent infringement...I think that is what it is called...but I do know this much...this product is nowhere on the market anywhere...I also Know that I dont have 50k to get a patent..

That company called me again the other day and I told them that I wasnt quite ready to sign anything yet, that I wanted to look at some other options on getting this off the ground..they told me know problem...we will give you a little while...but the very next dang day..they called me back telling me..can you send a small deposit just to keep idea active...which I thought was a little suspicious...I  am not a lawyer but if I send them any money ( TO KEEP MY IDEA ACTIVE) sounds like...well you have have given us a deposit so we have first rights cause you signed with us...that is the way I took it anyway..I really wish I could just tell all of you my idea and all of you could see just how great this idea really is..but at this moment in time I cant say anything...but in time when I have complete protection over it..I will share it all with all of you...I think every one of you will be amazed with this idea and just how much it will help everyone....

AND ONE OTHER THING...I AM NOT A THIEF nor a liar...and I would rather have small time INVESTORS..friends...family...INSTEAD OF SOME RICH PEOPLE THAT ARE GREEDY...I would be PERFECTLY HAPPY and willing to except investors.....so..if you are interested..heh...talk to you LAWYER..bring him with you..we all will have  ONE BIG MEETING....I  can just about promise you...this idea is no FLUKE OR A PIECE OF JUNK..Todd..I hope you are not angry...but right now..our economy is so bad...our country needs all the help it can get...and I have to meet with 2 seperate ENGINEERS..for advice and a great design because I am no engineer...but the technology is already available..so I dont have to worry about inventing some new technology to get this going...its already out there...all it is, well you just have to add a few things from different fields of study to produce one product...

Now years ago...after I thought of it and wanted to try and pursue it a little further..the closest PATENT ATTORNEY to where I live at is in New Orleans..and I was finally able to talk to him about it and YEP..he mentioned BIG BUCKS THEN...when you are disabled and live off of a limited income...BIG BUCKS is just about out of your reach....HAHAHAHAHA

YOU WANT TO KNOW JUST HOW STUPID our Federal Government is...that SO CALLED ECONOMIC PACKAGE congress passed..WHAT WAS IT..LIKE 750 BILLION DOLLARS...do you know...they could have taken that money..found 100-200 products that the UNITED STATES IMPORTS from other countries....THEY COULD HAVE built 3-5 companies in each STATE here at home to produce those imported products and that would have solved our unemplyment problem right then...each state could have 3-5 new companies in their state right now that could be making those imported products and people would have jobs in those companies that would be still running right now...some coming online this year...next year...maybe a few more years down the road all of them would have been in operation...and then..sell those companies to private INVESTORS , investors that actually live in the United States..I swear our elected officials are all mentally retarded...and couldnt find their a$$ if they used both of their hands....!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"