Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

FYI sad situation

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 5 years ago by topazz28.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
topazz28's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
Winston-Salem
United States
Member #75064
May 26, 2009
5811 Posts
Posted: November 6, 2011, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

1 Dead, 1 Seriously Injured In Gas Station Shooting     

Police: Gunman Shot Victim Multiple Times, Then Shot Himself     

Below:

• x

WXII12.com
    updated     11/6/2011 10:45:53 AM ET2011-11-06T15:45:53

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. WXII12.com

Officers said they responded to a shooting call at the Exprezit Gas Station on Linville Road early Sunday morning.

When they arrived at the scene, officers said they found Richard Vance Dixon's dead body in the parking lot with a self-inflicted gunshot wound. Inside the gas station, officers said they found Alex Little, 44, with multiple gunshot wounds.

Police said Little had terminated Dixon, 25, from his job at the gas station on Nov. 1.  Dixon came to the gas station Sunday armed with a handgun and opened fire, striking Little multiple times.

Officers said after shooting Little, Dixon left and took a shotgun from his car in the parking lot.  He then fired multiple shots at the gas station. After that, he turned the shotgun onto himself and died from a self-inflicted shotgun wound, officers said.

Little was taken to Baptist Hospital where he is currently in critical condition, police said.

Not sure if you remember this kid, His Lp name was kobra. I befriended him a few years ago at this same store. Playing my lottery numbers. He was a nice person and I know that he was thrown off of lottery post for not following the rules. This is so sad and tragic to me. I thought that he was a mixed up kid at times, and mischieveous, because I have children the same age. I never would have thought of this happening. I'm not even sure why I am sharing this with you all.... just needed to tell someone who is relevent to this kid. I went back and pulled his name up and this is one of the later posts that he really did try to help people save their money.

United States Member #74282 April 24, 2009 836 Posts Offline
Posted: April 29, 2010, 2:00 am - IP LoggedFavorites

Hello all im Kobra,  i posted this in the nortorious NC Pick 3 thread and figured i might as well share with all lp Pick 3 players, with the hopes of getting through to the ones that are saveable;)  so here goes

wow.  tech that was a smart move.  this is very important to all u guys who arent hitting at least once a week or once every two weeks... STOP PLAYING PICk 3.  i am so d@mn serious!!! if you arent hitting linke VERGIE give this ish up.  i dont care how addicting it is... give this isht up!!! i learned my lesson back in about december or so of last year.

i learned my lesson because i came to a realization that it is not worth it!!! i repeat not worth it.  if you are not hitting at least once a week or once every two weeks... you are losing money.

if i can just get one person to hear me and feel me my job is done, and it will be worth typing all of this.

i started playing pick 3 back in, lets say about may of 2009. now the only reason i started playing was because one of my boys told me that he had won like $800 or so in the past week playing p3.  so like a fool im thinking "hey i want apart of this easy money" little did i know its really not that easy.

so at that time i was working at dell (computers) making decent money working long hours so i was able to spend some decent money on each draw.  it all started off with like $3-$5 every draw.  well in the end i was spending anywhere from $15 - $30 a draw.  now u do the math.  how much money is that in a month???  i knew something was wrong one day when i calculated all the LOSING TICKETS i had lying around on my computer desk.  in over a weeks time i had over $200 worth of losing tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but like a fool i continued to play.  now for any newbies lp is a great site to gain info.  by all means.  i joined lp and started to gain information about the game i had no clue about. simple info like flipping 6's and 9's (missed out yesterday because of it) mirroring numbers (my favorites 5's 0's) how to do workouts. (favorite back then was "hotmama's ttt with a twist)

"hotmama's ttt with a twist" gave me my first hit. 512 it came out i believe in july or august of 09.  i only hit it for $40. which i remembered sucked because i played 512 in variation exact 4 different ways but only hit it for that $40.  my first hit was for $40 dollars after about 2months of playing with easily well over $800 spent.

so i keep playing and playing with no hits coming in, but mad money going out.  since about May of last year i can d@mn near tell u every number i hit.... oh thats not a good thing!!!   someone like vergie would go through some ish to try and tell u every number she's hit in the last 3 months alone vs about a year.

ok so let me try and wrap this up for ya.  well i after i joined lp, i believe it was kidzmom who was posting about 586 being a good number to play and that it was due, right around the time i joined.  so i thought to myself "hey i like that number"  i made it my number one pet!  i played that number from may of last year till present day exact.  missed it the first time it came late last year after easily spending well over $1,000 h3ll probally alot more than that because i was so wrapped around that number some days i'd put $20 or more on it.

so i missed 586 had other pets i'd play like 758 (i have tatted on my arm cuz it was my naval submarine number) that came out and didn win jack ish on.    so it hit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all this time i've been wasting my money to no avail.  been playing these pet numbers for months investing over thousands of dollars on them and not winning nothing!!!!!  i garuntee you i blew thousands on thousands of dollars on pick 3 until i realized this game isnt for me!!! im wasting money.

like i said before if i can just affect one person with this post its been worth it to type all this.

yall know who you are.  you guys out there (posters, non-posters, lurkers all yall)  if your not winning like Vergie, your not wining once every two weeks or even once a month.  give this game up.  since i came to my realization and stop playing pick 3 every day every draw i have had so much more money in my pocket.

if you just have to throw your money away at least do it on cash5 powerball or mega millions.  hell i've found i have better luck on scratch offs.

so for someone to say that tech is quitter for not playing here in NC. i laugh in your face for he has learned something you are yet to see. who knows... thousands of thousands of dollars later may you understand.

last thing.  all yall old heads that have yall's systems and are hitting once twice or more or week this message is by no means for you.  this is for all the ppl out there who know they can relate to my experiences with p3.  just leave it alone and save your money.

KOBRA out.

The 758 He had tatted on his arm hit on November the 1st.... the day that he was fired! This is wierd. I know this is heavy, but I appreciate you letting me share this with you.Sad

I will keep in prayer the store owner that is in critical condition. I will not judge, first of all because I don't have the right and second of all I don't know the circumstances.

"I am on earth for joy. To give and receive it!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea
    Charlotte NC
    United States
    Member #17406
    June 18, 2005
    4053 Posts
    Posted: November 6, 2011, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for posting Topazz.  Tragic.

takeemtothebank

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31353 Posts
      Posted: November 6, 2011, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Sad news.  May he Rest in Peace.

love to nibble those micey feet.

Lmg1108's avatar - power
        Savannah, Georgia
        United States
        Member #117567
        October 8, 2011
        219 Posts
        Posted: November 6, 2011, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

That gave me chills.....so sad..poor guy. Thanks for sharing...

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
          milledgeville,Ga
          United States
          Member #68927
          January 2, 2009
          6080 Posts
          Posted: November 6, 2011, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

That gave me chills.....so sad..poor guy. Thanks for sharing...

it is sad I remember  him on here!

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
            Wilson
            United States
            Member #54516
            August 21, 2007
            2802 Posts
            Posted: November 7, 2011, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Thanks for posting this. I remember him as well. Prayers go out to both families.Sad

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

jbarn884's avatar - 15qw5dg
              Mooresville
              United States
              Member #89728
              April 14, 2010
              675 Posts
              Posted: November 7, 2011, 12:11 am - IP Logged

I cannot tell you how saddened I am by this news.  I have thought about Kobra so much in the last few months.  He was one of the nicest people on here. Didn't he have a young daughter?  I was asking Vergie the other day if she had heard from him lately.  I pray for his family.

Smiley

topazz28's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                Winston-Salem
                United States
                Member #75064
                May 26, 2009
                5811 Posts
                Posted: November 7, 2011, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Not sure, but I vaguely remember him mentioning it in a post. will update as I find more information. Thanks for all the prayers and comments LP Family.

"I am on earth for joy. To give and receive it!

United States
                  Member #112061
                  June 9, 2011
                  8776 Posts
                  Posted: November 7, 2011, 12:15 am - IP Logged

May he rest in peace

and god comfort is family

BigRichRick's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                    Member #115555
                    August 22, 2011
                    68 Posts
                    Posted: November 7, 2011, 12:21 am - IP Logged

My prayers are with both the families. This is very sad thanks for sharing.

Ladyc743's avatar - birthday53
                      $Its Going Down$ Double$ Queen
                      Magic City
                      United States
                      Member #87318
                      February 21, 2010
                      30414 Posts
                      Posted: November 7, 2011, 1:16 am - IP Logged

Wow this is so sad I remember him on the Lp, my prayers goes out to both families.

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                        If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
                        United States
                        Member #73903
                        April 28, 2009
                        1433 Posts
                        Posted: November 7, 2011, 1:21 am - IP Logged

This is very sad, it was only about 2 months ago I was reading that very same post of his.

My Prayers goes out to both families in their time of sorrow.

May he rest in peace.

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                        Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: November 7, 2011, 3:19 am - IP Logged

I cannot tell you how saddened I am by this news.  I have thought about Kobra so much in the last few months.  He was one of the nicest people on here. Didn't he have a young daughter?  I was asking Vergie the other day if she had heard from him lately.  I pray for his family.

Yes he had a baby girl. 

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/206962/1588655

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

favor4's avatar - huntres2
                            Winston Salem
                            United States
                            Member #61198
                            May 15, 2008
                            25142 Posts
                            Posted: November 7, 2011, 3:52 am - IP Logged

Hi lady-thanks for sharing; will keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers.

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                              Member #62239
                              June 21, 2008
                              24961 Posts
                              Posted: November 7, 2011, 6:33 am - IP Logged

Thanks for posting this article Topazz & also Ridge for posting the link with the pic of his daughter.

I will certainly keep both familes in my prayers~

*pls*