Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

FYI sad situation

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 5 years ago by topazz28.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
topazz28's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
Winston-Salem
United States
Member #75064
May 26, 2009
5812 Posts
Posted: November 22, 2011, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

I'm not sure why you're accusing me of erasing pictures.  They were obviously hosted on some other Web server, and whoever operates that Web server erased them.  Am I supposed to control the content of the entire Internet? 

Maybe you're not familiar with how images work.  I wrote an extensive Help topic about it; you may want to check it out.

If I DID erase an image from LP (this is a big IF, because I did no such thing), then I would have had to have a good reason to do it.  So rather than make an accusation on the public forums, a better approach would have been to contact me through private messaging to ASK about it.  It's much more friendly that way, and less prone to making false accusations.

Hi Todd, I addressed this question to you because you are the administrator and I wouldn't know who else to address this to, and obviously I wouldn't know that it was done by the Web server. I have never seen images like this on lottery post before to my recollection. You are correct in saying that I am not familliar with how the images work. I will check this out!

You say that IF you did erase an image it would be for a good reason and I respect that. Private messaging probably would be the best way to address something like this, and I have a platinum membership so I have plenty of room for pm's. As for being friendly I try to be to everyone and I haven't had any problems thus far. You have a great Day and keep up the great work!

"I am on earth for joy. To give and receive it!