Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania still has winners out there!

Topic closed. 337 replies. Last post 4 years ago by lee57.

Page 14 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: April 25, 2012, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Got 007-011 from batch 9313.

007-$40

008-$60

009-$100

I didn't scratch my roll yet, but really debating hard going back for the rest of that roll. I saw 2-100's and a $500 in the roll the other day. I have $160 back and would have to add $200.. hmmmm I hate how much I want to play, but I have so much confidence in these rolls.

I'd be careful. Had another lousy day - first Spades ticket from Wawa won $2 and then the other 9 lost! I have never been so unlucky so it has to be the lousy fraud tickets. The more you spend, the more you likely give it back.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: April 25, 2012, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

I'd be careful. Had another lousy day - first Spades ticket from Wawa won $2 and then the other 9 lost! I have never been so unlucky so it has to be the lousy fraud tickets. The more you spend, the more you likely give it back.

Yeah I am spending but spending cautiously(if that makes sense).. I figure once the new rolls dry up, I will be done. Not being able to drive for 3 weeks should make it easy to cut back :)

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: April 25, 2012, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I am spending but spending cautiously(if that makes sense).. I figure once the new rolls dry up, I will be done. Not being able to drive for 3 weeks should make it easy to cut back :)

Hope you get a really big one on your roll to cut back after. Good luck! Try to send some my way, too.

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: April 25, 2012, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Hope you get a really big one on your roll to cut back after. Good luck! Try to send some my way, too.

Unless I missed something, the $160(winners)+$200(cash) I spent paid back $120.. Ouch. Should have kept the $160 and moved on. So either the 1st 7 paid back much of nothing making it a $300 roll or someone hit large on 000-006.. Yeah well. Hope the full roll picks me up.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: April 25, 2012, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

I have never seen so many multiple hit tickets with $10 under them. I think every $20 ticket I got is 2 matches @ $10. Nothing is more annoying!!!!..***OMG. Just got another one. I can tell you PA might start some hot rolls, but then they quickly recoup when people keep trying to buy to keep the big wins coming. I am pretty sure I am done after this until after surgery and rehab...

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: April 25, 2012, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

I have never seen so many multiple hit tickets with $10 under them. I think every $20 ticket I got is 2 matches @ $10. Nothing is more annoying!!!!..***OMG. Just got another one. I can tell you PA might start some hot rolls, but then they quickly recoup when people keep trying to buy to keep the big wins coming. I am pretty sure I am done after this until after surgery and rehab...

Hi, omiller  - so I guess that roll didn't pay too well? I should stop after today and not winning anything lately, but I keep saying one more try. Got one of the new $20 ticket and it lost.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: April 25, 2012, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Hi, omiller  - so I guess that roll didn't pay too well? I should stop after today and not winning anything lately, but I keep saying one more try. Got one of the new $20 ticket and it lost.

Yeah. Just finished the roll and it paid $320 with a solo match $100. I forget the ticket # offhand. I hate that I have a great memory cause it is hard to forget these type of things and with the lottery you def need a short memory. Not to want to play more and ignore the obvious loses, just to forget how much you lost. I can't complain too much with the decent hits of late. I figure once I cash out I am back to even and where I was when I handed over $20 and got the $500 winner. So basically I played on house money. This money is going to the bank. Me carrying cash = bad idea.. Fun little run and I am sure I will pick it up again when healthy.. Good luck in playing!!!

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: April 26, 2012, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Decided on the way home from my dads to give it one last try. I knew there would be alot of small stores down one stretch of road. Figured the first place I stopped that had them, I would get 5. Well the one place had 8 left. If this place didnt have them, I was just going to call it an omen and not bother. Stopped about 5 places before this. Ticket 022 had the awesome 2-$10 match. One more ticket won and it was ticket 028. Here it is.. Felt good after getting killed yesterday.

winner

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                  P A
                  United States
                  Member #117331
                  October 3, 2011
                  6926 Posts
                  Posted: April 28, 2012, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Decided on the way home from my dads to give it one last try. I knew there would be alot of small stores down one stretch of road. Figured the first place I stopped that had them, I would get 5. Well the one place had 8 left. If this place didnt have them, I was just going to call it an omen and not bother. Stopped about 5 places before this. Ticket 022 had the awesome 2-$10 match. One more ticket won and it was ticket 028. Here it is.. Felt good after getting killed yesterday.

winner

Omiller congrats on that nice one! I got a $500 today too on the new $5 ticket. No. 58 had the 10x symbol with a $50 under the flame!  Im upset now because I found my 2 month old yorkie pulled it off the coffee table and chewed the one corner where the bar code is. Its not completely gone but I bet its not gonna scan. I hope they can use the old way and put in the ticket number so I can cash it....... really nervous now and upset.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: April 28, 2012, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Omiller congrats on that nice one! I got a $500 today too on the new $5 ticket. No. 58 had the 10x symbol with a $50 under the flame!  Im upset now because I found my 2 month old yorkie pulled it off the coffee table and chewed the one corner where the bar code is. Its not completely gone but I bet its not gonna scan. I hope they can use the old way and put in the ticket number so I can cash it....... really nervous now and upset.

Congrats. Funny you mentioned that... I joked with the guy near work that what if I tore off the ticket bar code and only handed him that part and it turned out to be a claim ticket. He told me they go off the  long # pattern in the scratch area.. I bet you will be ok, He made it seem like the bar code is for self checking and to easily pay tickets. Hope he is right. I decided to cut back. I look how much I won this month and how much I have in the "lottery fund" and i seem to give it back or spend decent b4 the $500... Figure it is time to stop for awhile and re-evaluate. I will still buy the random tix, but the remaining money will be better served in the bank...

P A
                      United States
                      Member #117331
                      October 3, 2011
                      6926 Posts
                      Posted: April 28, 2012, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Congrats. Funny you mentioned that... I joked with the guy near work that what if I tore off the ticket bar code and only handed him that part and it turned out to be a claim ticket. He told me they go off the  long # pattern in the scratch area.. I bet you will be ok, He made it seem like the bar code is for self checking and to easily pay tickets. Hope he is right. I decided to cut back. I look how much I won this month and how much I have in the "lottery fund" and i seem to give it back or spend decent b4 the $500... Figure it is time to stop for awhile and re-evaluate. I will still buy the random tix, but the remaining money will be better served in the bank...

I think your right about the bar code. My wife reminded me I had a messed up ticket before and I cashed it. As for the $500. Im keeping $100 for the next week for the daily number and random scratchoffs. $400 straight to the bank account. I do still have 3 other tickets worth $60 to cash so Im good with a $160 bank roll for the week.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: April 29, 2012, 9:27 am - IP Logged

I think your right about the bar code. My wife reminded me I had a messed up ticket before and I cashed it. As for the $500. Im keeping $100 for the next week for the daily number and random scratchoffs. $400 straight to the bank account. I do still have 3 other tickets worth $60 to cash so Im good with a $160 bank roll for the week.

That's kinda my plan. Walking around with cash it is too easy to play and too easy to give alot of it back...  I did walk up to the machine at Redners yesterday and it had $5 credit. These are the older machines, not the new ones where you can scan your winners. Thought it was an omen, Grabbed the new $5(turned out to be last on roll), but it lost.

P A
                          United States
                          Member #117331
                          October 3, 2011
                          6926 Posts
                          Posted: April 29, 2012, 9:32 am - IP Logged

That's kinda my plan. Walking around with cash it is too easy to play and too easy to give alot of it back...  I did walk up to the machine at Redners yesterday and it had $5 credit. These are the older machines, not the new ones where you can scan your winners. Thought it was an omen, Grabbed the new $5(turned out to be last on roll), but it lost.

I dont know if you play the daily pick 3 or not but there are some good posts in there today for what to play im hoping for at least another $500 today if I can pick the right numbers. Check it out its fun if you dont normally play the pick 3.

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: April 29, 2012, 10:30 am - IP Logged

I dont know if you play the daily pick 3 or not but there are some good posts in there today for what to play im hoping for at least another $500 today if I can pick the right numbers. Check it out its fun if you dont normally play the pick 3.

Thanks Chris. I will eyeball them. I have browsed the posts before, but it was alot of reading. I will see what it has to offer. I have $40 in winnings to cash, so maybe I will get a $20 ticket and $20 of daily #'s.. I think I remember DR65 posting in there alot with alot of success.

P A
                              United States
                              Member #117331
                              October 3, 2011
                              6926 Posts
                              Posted: April 29, 2012, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Thanks Chris. I will eyeball them. I have browsed the posts before, but it was alot of reading. I will see what it has to offer. I have $40 in winnings to cash, so maybe I will get a $20 ticket and $20 of daily #'s.. I think I remember DR65 posting in there alot with alot of success.

Yes dr65 is very accurate in my opinion. Johnnyb and many others on.the pa thread are great as well
                              Its an awesome thread. Many if not all the posters have great input everyday

Page 14 of 23