Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania still has winners out there!

Topic closed. 337 replies. Last post 4 years ago by lee57.

Page 23 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22893 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2012, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Finally got the candy symbol on the $2 ticket for a $25 win.
The symbols are so small I swear the latest tactic is to blend everything
In so people throw away winners so more money goes unclaimed
It may sound far fetched but Im willing to bet its true. Pa is getting
more and more bizzare with their horrible tactics to confuse buyers...

WTG on the candy symbol Chris$!! I'm still searching for one! I found a double candy cane twice and good

golly, it was a $1 match...total $2 both times. Sick use of symbols in my opinion, especially on a new game.

Yeah, I agree...the set ups are awful. I hate the $10 tree ticket and the symbols on anything else are too small.

Things look like other things and the lines of play aren't placed in a way that's user/scratcher friendly. It's really

bad, it seems like they are out to have people toss them instead of cash them. If they'd stop bringing out tickets

every blasted month and let the others play out...their greed might not be so evident. Right now, all I'm thinking

about is how much money they are raking in and how much more they are holding on to using cheater tactics.

Snowmen look like gingerbread men.

Santa's look like ornaments.

Soldiers look like strings of lights.

Haven't found candy yet...maybe I missed one though, haven't EVER found a stinking web on the Winning Web,

not sure they even exist.

All these symbols they use blend together and have you thinking from one game to the next: Is THIS the one I

need for THIS game or THAT.

They symbols are easy money for PA for obvious reasons. It's ratty, foul and almost dishonest.

I saw it said before: The scanner is your friend, but I wonder even about that.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
    NY
    United States
    Member #121961
    January 21, 2012
    3157 Posts
    Posted: November 19, 2012, 10:00 am - IP Logged

WTG on the candy symbol Chris$!! I'm still searching for one! I found a double candy cane twice and good

golly, it was a $1 match...total $2 both times. Sick use of symbols in my opinion, especially on a new game.

Yeah, I agree...the set ups are awful. I hate the $10 tree ticket and the symbols on anything else are too small.

Things look like other things and the lines of play aren't placed in a way that's user/scratcher friendly. It's really

bad, it seems like they are out to have people toss them instead of cash them. If they'd stop bringing out tickets

every blasted month and let the others play out...their greed might not be so evident. Right now, all I'm thinking

about is how much money they are raking in and how much more they are holding on to using cheater tactics.

Haven't found candy yet...maybe I missed one though, haven't EVER found a stinking web on the Winning Web,

All these symbols they use blend together and have you thinking from one game to the next: Is THIS the one I

They symbols are easy money for PA for obvious reasons. It's ratty, foul and almost dishonest.

Starting to see symbols all over. Like you mentioned, you really have to study some of these tickets so you don't throw away winners. We have one that says (get three like amounts win that prize). Then it also says find the 5 symbols and win that prize. I get three $5 matches thinking is that the 5 symbol. Their almost as bad as crosswords. Might have to raid the garbage cans.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1495 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2012, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Can we rename this thread to PA still has losers out there????? I have $1500 in losers entered on the 2nd chance drawing. Thats horrible!!!

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
        NY
        United States
        Member #121961
        January 21, 2012
        3157 Posts
        Posted: November 23, 2012, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Stopped in PA so i could do the vend mach challenge. Got a web and only bought 1. I see what you mean with all the symbols.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22893 Posts
          Posted: November 23, 2012, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Stopped in PA so i could do the vend mach challenge. Got a web and only bought 1. I see what you mean with all the symbols.

WOW..so THAT'S what they look like, kid you not - I have NOT found one of those yet.

WTG on finding one and your win!! I'm so happy just to see an actual web! Good luck!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pittsburgh
            United States
            Member #130933
            July 28, 2012
            249 Posts
            Posted: November 23, 2012, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

WOW..so THAT'S what they look like, kid you not - I have NOT found one of those yet.

WTG on finding one and your win!! I'm so happy just to see an actual web! Good luck!

I think that is the only one in existence..lol

I did buy a $1.00 Candy Cane Doubler. Got 2 $20.00 and a candy cane so I got $40. I was shocked to say the least. Yes they do exist!! I scratched the candy cane first and thought for sure I would only get 2 more $1.00 symbols.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22893 Posts
              Posted: November 23, 2012, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

LOL! I do believe you are correct. I've never come across one....Cussing Face I love symbols and that one (web) and the

candy on the gingerbread ticket plus the ring on the Platinum and the scarf on the snowman ticket I have to scratch off

my symbol search list yet.

Pittsburgh
                United States
                Member #130933
                July 28, 2012
                249 Posts
                Posted: November 24, 2012, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Got another double candy cane today. Ticket 249 and 250. Is that the end of the $1.00 ticket rolls? Well 249 had a candy cane and 2 $5.00 so I get $10.00. 250 nothing.

The pathetic thing is that I'm winning more on these dollar candy canes than the others.What?

I was doing quite well on the $3.00 Wild card bingo but haven't got a thing in the last 6 or 7 tickets. Lottery must have put a new batch out because all of a sudden they suck lol.

Page 23 of 23