Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania still has winners out there!

Topic closed. 337 replies. Last post 4 years ago by lee57.

Page 7 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1503 Posts
Posted: December 22, 2011, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Had a lucky break tonight the giant I go to had put power 7s in the wrong
Slot on the machiene. It had a $2 price instead of $5 so i put a $20 in
and bought 10! I won $125 off that mistake, bet they wont do that again. I've
never see that before too bad they werent $20 tickets!  I would have bought the roll!

I have seen that before. I would have grabbed the rest of them at that price. I use to fill machines back in the 90's and it is human error. We had to adjust price and cutting length, so it is very easy to mess up. Nice wins!!

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
    P A
    United States
    Member #117331
    October 3, 2011
    7072 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2011, 10:47 am - IP Logged

I have seen that before. I would have grabbed the rest of them at that price. I use to fill machines back in the 90's and it is human error. We had to adjust price and cutting length, so it is very easy to mess up. Nice wins!!

Alot of the tickets were already purchased but I got to it at ticket#039 and once I hit the hundred on the

#044 ticket I figured anything after that would prob be a waste. Ticket #041 was $5 winner and ticket #47 was a $20

so I cant complain but I wasnt willing to dump anymore in on those tickets.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1503 Posts
      Posted: December 22, 2011, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Alot of the tickets were already purchased but I got to it at ticket#039 and once I hit the hundred on the

#044 ticket I figured anything after that would prob be a waste. Ticket #041 was $5 winner and ticket #47 was a $20

so I cant complain but I wasnt willing to dump anymore in on those tickets.

Good point.  On a whim I bought a book of Big Money. Seems to have the best remaining prizes on $5 tickets. I am on ticket #013 with only 1 winner so far. a $10 winner. I hope it picks up soon or this confirms my beliefs about PA!!!!!

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1503 Posts
        Posted: December 23, 2011, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

Results of my awesome roll of Big Money. $155 back. 14 winners out of 60, so 1 in 4.28. Slated odds are 1 in 4.22. Biggest wins were 038 @$50 and 055 @$20. Nothing other $10 otherwise. Just proves to me that you have to be at the right spot and time to even get anything decent. Doesn't pay to buy in bulk.  I went into it with the mindset of handing over $300 to get $150 back, so I can't be too upset. Anything more would be a bonus.

P A
          United States
          Member #117331
          October 3, 2011
          7072 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2011, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Hit on some new tickets tonight and a halloween $5.
          Halloween on #020 was $50 I still like these tickets seem to be
          good at least for $20 almost every time I play one. Also won on
          the $20 millionaire winner take all. #003 was a $50 winner.
          and the $10 christmas ticket on 001 was a $40 winner and I got
          2 hot hand on #058 and #059 which was a $40$ winner with a double
          JACK symbol. All in all not a bad day, put about $60 in the machine and
          made a little over $120 I think. Ill take it and hopefully get more tom!

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1503 Posts
            Posted: December 28, 2011, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

Hit on some new tickets tonight and a halloween $5.
            Halloween on #020 was $50 I still like these tickets seem to be
            good at least for $20 almost every time I play one. Also won on
            the $20 millionaire winner take all. #003 was a $50 winner.
            and the $10 christmas ticket on 001 was a $40 winner and I got
            2 hot hand on #058 and #059 which was a $40$ winner with a double
            JACK symbol. All in all not a bad day, put about $60 in the machine and
            made a little over $120 I think. Ill take it and hopefully get more tom!

Just found 049/050 on Treasure Tree. 049 hit $100 and 050 hit $50. Didn't know PA went back to back like that anymore. I havent seen the new ones yet. Looks like you found alot of decent winners. Maybe PA is turning around alittle. Maybe they release them in spurts knowing when the winners are released.

P A
              United States
              Member #117331
              October 3, 2011
              7072 Posts
              Posted: December 28, 2011, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Just found 049/050 on Treasure Tree. 049 hit $100 and 050 hit $50. Didn't know PA went back to back like that anymore. I havent seen the new ones yet. Looks like you found alot of decent winners. Maybe PA is turning around alittle. Maybe they release them in spurts knowing when the winners are released.

Bought more new and old ones and im up again for the day by $80.
              Hit $42 on the 7-11-21 game ticket #018. And $20 on the new $5 hearts
              ticket and $20 on the $5 solid gold ticket. Only bought one of everything.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1503 Posts
                Posted: December 31, 2011, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

None of this is me personally, but just what the store owner told me. He said he had 4-$1000 winners this week claimed there. One was purchased in a book of Merry Millions, one was an open roll of Winner take All. The other 2 were purchased elsewhere. Winner Take All was ticket 008. I bought ticket 003 and debated spending my extra winnings($100) on the next 5, but I didnt trust PA. Means I could have had the 1K winner. Yeah well. Also told me someone got a book of Merry Millions. The 1st 16 paid back $320, the rest of the roll was all losers. 14 in a row. There is the PA we know and love.  I had a $50 here or there, but nothing major. Saw DR65 post a $400 winner on a $2 ticket in the other forum.. Nice win. I like seeing multiple matches before I scratch the match #'s to know I won, but I feel more confident when I only see one winner to get a decent prize. Multiple wins seem to be dissapointing whereas I seen a few good single line payouts hung up at the store. Good luck to everyone.

phoenixville, pa
                  United States
                  Member #117802
                  October 14, 2011
                  3 Posts
                  Posted: December 31, 2011, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

None of this is me personally, but just what the store owner told me. He said he had 4-$1000 winners this week claimed there. One was purchased in a book of Merry Millions, one was an open roll of Winner take All. The other 2 were purchased elsewhere. Winner Take All was ticket 008. I bought ticket 003 and debated spending my extra winnings($100) on the next 5, but I didnt trust PA. Means I could have had the 1K winner. Yeah well. Also told me someone got a book of Merry Millions. The 1st 16 paid back $320, the rest of the roll was all losers. 14 in a row. There is the PA we know and love.  I had a $50 here or there, but nothing major. Saw DR65 post a $400 winner on a $2 ticket in the other forum.. Nice win. I like seeing multiple matches before I scratch the match #'s to know I won, but I feel more confident when I only see one winner to get a decent prize. Multiple wins seem to be dissapointing whereas I seen a few good single line payouts hung up at the store. Good luck to everyone.

I took a brief break and still PA HAS LOSERS. I went slow this time. Went to my new gas and still the same ole losers. I tried the new winner take all $20 tickets brought the last 10 in the back nothing but $20. I asked him to open a new pack started to just buy the whole pack but I promised myself I will take it slow. Brought one after another. Down $200 went back to mac this time I am at #12 in the new roll at this point only two winners #6 $25 and #10 $20 so I get the next 6 and finally win $100. At this point I walk out the store Down with $100 in my pockets still down $200 left ticket #19. Do not even want to think what the rest of the roll did. I was so tempted to buy the next five since I had $100. But I am trying to learn to walk away. What yall think should have played out the roll. Sometimes I read about back to back winners????

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1503 Posts
                    Posted: January 2, 2012, 10:09 am - IP Logged

I took a brief break and still PA HAS LOSERS. I went slow this time. Went to my new gas and still the same ole losers. I tried the new winner take all $20 tickets brought the last 10 in the back nothing but $20. I asked him to open a new pack started to just buy the whole pack but I promised myself I will take it slow. Brought one after another. Down $200 went back to mac this time I am at #12 in the new roll at this point only two winners #6 $25 and #10 $20 so I get the next 6 and finally win $100. At this point I walk out the store Down with $100 in my pockets still down $200 left ticket #19. Do not even want to think what the rest of the roll did. I was so tempted to buy the next five since I had $100. But I am trying to learn to walk away. What yall think should have played out the roll. Sometimes I read about back to back winners????

I wouldnt have bought the rest. You got to your decent win and walked and that is good. Like I mentioned, the one guy got the pack and it stopped paying at ticket 015 and only paid slightly over half. I wouldnt have blamed you for buying the next one just in case but no way would I have gotten the rest of the book. The pack paid $145 with another $220 left on the roll. I saw James in Florida post something about only getting back less than $200 on a $600 roll. It's all a gamble and I guess the real answer would have been could you afford to lose another $220? If so then go for it. If not, then i think you walked at the right point. I have days where I will stop like you did cause I dont have the extra or other after winning football pools, I will spend alittle bit more figuring it is "found" money.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1503 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2012, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Another case in point about multiple hits. Took my $80 and saw MCE was on 001. I got 000 yesterday. Decided to buy the next 4. Ticket 003 had 10 matches @ $10 a piece. I still say there should be no value on a ticket less than ticket value. 2 hits shouldnt have $10 under each if it is a $20 ticket. I saw 4-20's on my number, 2-7's, 2-32's, so I knew I won before scratching the #'s. 1st one I scratched was #2 and saw it had $10 under it. i then knew the 8 matches I had were $10 a piece and I would have one other matching #. I won't complain about $100, but it should have been better,.

Also I know DR65 mentions alot about the symbols. Ticket 002/004 both had safe symbols for $20 a piece. Turning $80 into $140 is nice, but with the 10 hits and 2 symbols, it should have been more rewarding.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        23218 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2012, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

I agree with that omiller. A $20 should be much more when matching multiple spots. It's a pity and crying

shame they put $10 under 10 matching spots....$100 isn't bad at all but I know exactly what you mean.

WTG on your win though!

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1503 Posts
                          Posted: January 2, 2012, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

I agree with that omiller. A $20 should be much more when matching multiple spots. It's a pity and crying

shame they put $10 under 10 matching spots....$100 isn't bad at all but I know exactly what you mean.

WTG on your win though!

Thanks. I am sure you replied before my edit, but the safe symbols added insult.lol

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            23218 Posts
                            Posted: January 2, 2012, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

You're right, I didn't see the edit about the symbols. Yeah anyway, I love those symbols but when they

use something special like that where it gives you a thrill uncovering one, I don't appreciate it turning

out to be just like another number. Some real thought should go into designing these games..more than

just using colors. Let someone sit and think a little while about how it would feel for them to have the

wind knocked out of their sails when they uncover a Reindeer and find a lousy $20 under it. No Nod

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1503 Posts
                              Posted: January 2, 2012, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Did you see Lucky Hearts vs Solid Gold?? Lucky hearts has 10-50k, 10-10k, and 417-1k. Solid gold has 10-100k, 22-10k, and 921-1k winners. Why would anyone buy Lucky Hearts after looking at that? Both odds are 1 in 4:37, well Solid Gold is 4:38. Thats a big difference. I wonder why...

Page 7 of 23