Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania still has winners out there!

Topic closed. 337 replies. Last post 4 years ago by lee57.

Page 15 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
P A
United States
Member #117331
October 3, 2011
7089 Posts
Posted: May 2, 2012, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Tonight I found $100 winner on cash frenzy ticket no. 127
Ive been picking away at this roll for weeks and knew something had to
Be in there sooner or later. Guess I was right. I only bought one today.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1503 Posts
    Posted: May 2, 2012, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Decided on another roll of Instant Millions with my $300 profit yesterday. The roll paid back $220 on the 1st 29 tickets. $40 on the first 15. Ouch. However ticket 029 has the 10X symbol. I am afraid to uncover..lol I checked the website and it can range from $100-$5000 since no other numbers hit. Funny my last roll paid back $320, so I am pretty sure I know the answer already.. Think I will ride the surprise all the way til tomorrow :)

BTW. One of the higher prizes has (15)-10X symbols. Can you imagine uncovering that ticket for $25,000.....

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #104435
      January 14, 2011
      2244 Posts
      Posted: May 2, 2012, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

Decided on another roll of Instant Millions with my $300 profit yesterday. The roll paid back $220 on the 1st 29 tickets. $40 on the first 15. Ouch. However ticket 029 has the 10X symbol. I am afraid to uncover..lol I checked the website and it can range from $100-$5000 since no other numbers hit. Funny my last roll paid back $320, so I am pretty sure I know the answer already.. Think I will ride the surprise all the way til tomorrow :)

BTW. One of the higher prizes has (15)-10X symbols. Can you imagine uncovering that ticket for $25,000.....

I hope its a 10X $500 for $5,000 GOOD LUCK Patriot

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1503 Posts
        Posted: May 2, 2012, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

I hope its a 10X $500 for $5,000 GOOD LUCK Patriot

Thanks. I hope so also. I alreay uncovered the string of #'s, so he can file a claim tomrorow :)

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          23243 Posts
          Posted: May 2, 2012, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Eek LOL!!!

That's what I do sometimes. If I get a good symbol, I'll leave the amounts unscratched if I don't know the highest amount it can pay. I'll check the website

and hope for the best when I do scratch them off.

You know what's fun? You can scratch to the very right or left of the prize amount...Depending on where the $ sign is placed, you can tell if it's good or bad by

comparing it to the other prizes on the card. Scratch the rest of the prizes off...the $ sign is a little more left for bigger prizes and WAY left for the top prize.

If you scratch from the back, that might be a dead giveaway right away and take all the fun out....no fun seeing tiny 00's scratching from the back first.

If you see a large 0, now we're talking...could be $100 which isn't bad at all....or could be $1,000 or more Banana

Good luck omiller, I hope you have a dandy!!

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1503 Posts
            Posted: May 3, 2012, 9:45 am - IP Logged

I just cashed it in... The magic prize was......................... $10.. Unreal. Told ya I hate the multiple $10 matches, now I def hate the $10 under a 10X. fun fact. My last 2 $5 rolls($300) paid back $160. My only 2 $20 rolls($600) paid back $320.. See the pattern here?? .lol

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              23243 Posts
              Posted: May 3, 2012, 9:52 am - IP Logged

I just cashed it in... The magic prize was......................... $10.. Unreal. Told ya I hate the multiple $10 matches, now I def hate the $10 under a 10X. fun fact. My last 2 $5 rolls($300) paid back $160. My only 2 $20 rolls($600) paid back $320.. See the pattern here?? .lol

Mad

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1873 Posts
                Posted: May 11, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

Even my $5 roll didn't do as well as yours - an even $150. Hot Ticket is Cold Ticket. Should have never gotten one of the new games. These new games are the worst ever in my opinion. I then tried 4 of Instant Millions from Wawa, and they all lost! The tickets were #001-004, too.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  23243 Posts
                  Posted: May 11, 2012, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Even my $5 roll didn't do as well as yours - an even $150. Hot Ticket is Cold Ticket. Should have never gotten one of the new games. These new games are the worst ever in my opinion. I then tried 4 of Instant Millions from Wawa, and they all lost! The tickets were #001-004, too.

Matt Happy Birthday!! I wish your roll would have been better. No Nod I found a $100 on ticket #023, it was a $20 spot with a 5x multiplier and a $50 x 5 for $250

but as for anything else on them, nada....except 2 - $5's.

I'll agree with you - they are not HOT even with the $100 win, I've tried too many with nothing or just $5.

The last few releases stink. In fact, they ALL pretty much stink. Remember the play style I told you about oh..maybe a year ago? Buy up to 4 $5 tickets, up to

2 $10's and a $20 but no more than 2 from one bin if the first wins or if the numbers look right..? Well, scrap that because, in today's hostile environment

of dog eat dog..it DOES NOT WORK. PA got too big, too greedy and too stupid.

The way I play now is ONE from a bin and if it doesn't hit ($20 - $5) then forget it. I'm outta there.

The $2's and $1's still have to be played at least 5 at a time but they aren't much good for more than $5...I found 2 $100's on the Lucky Spot tickets...one

of the numbers was 220 I believe, the other - I forget.

Royal Rags...they'll make you have just that. Junk.

The $2 card game - whatever it's called - Junk. Get a spade, get a big $2. Whoopie. It doesn't even double.

I've come to hate FREE tickets more than losing tickets....it just prolongs the inevitable...a $1 loser or a $2 loser.

The new $20 tickets...well....I found a $40 awhile back and a $100 but they were so unearthmoving, I forgot the numbers.

Gosh, it seems almost meaningless to say it just because of how the game changed - but they are out there and I hope that you're the first to find the

BIG ONE!!

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1873 Posts
                    Posted: May 12, 2012, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Thanks, dr - I won't let the lottery ruin my birthday. I got a $20 on Spades, but nothing more. One problem is the randomization is so skewed that the listed odds aren't a good indication. I'll have to go to your way of playing after my one time birthday spree. I may not play much after this, but I'll try to keep the faith. Take care.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                      NY
                      United States
                      Member #121961
                      January 21, 2012
                      3159 Posts
                      Posted: May 12, 2012, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Going thru pa tomm. I'll get some scratches & millionaire raffles. If we get that mustang scratch-off you guys had i'll be broke.

Wooddrive's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
                        Delco PA
                        United States
                        Member #80104
                        September 16, 2009
                        194 Posts
                        Posted: May 12, 2012, 8:09 am - IP Logged

First off I don't play a ton of scratchers. I was at a 7-11 getting my night numbers and noticed the self- serv machine was out of the Instant Millions Tix. Next morning I saw that the machine had Instant Millions Tix. I figured its a new pack and gave it a shot. First tix was 004, oh well someone played the pack before me. Guess what 004- 017 were all losersMad! Actually there was one $40 winner in there, don't remember the #. There was no one in the store so, I was hitting the ATM in the store TWICE ($100+fee)! I was thoroughly pissed. I just wanted some of my money back. Well I was down to my last $20 again, tix 018 scratchin, scratchin I see 10x on the 3rd line then I see another 10x next to it. BAM! $50 underneath the first 10x, $50 underneath the second 10x!  Banana$1000 winnerBanana. Just wish I didn't have to spend so much to get it. Biggest scratcher so far for me, good luck players. I don't think I'll ever do that again.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          23243 Posts
                          Posted: May 12, 2012, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

First off I don't play a ton of scratchers. I was at a 7-11 getting my night numbers and noticed the self- serv machine was out of the Instant Millions Tix. Next morning I saw that the machine had Instant Millions Tix. I figured its a new pack and gave it a shot. First tix was 004, oh well someone played the pack before me. Guess what 004- 017 were all losersMad! Actually there was one $40 winner in there, don't remember the #. There was no one in the store so, I was hitting the ATM in the store TWICE ($100+fee)! I was thoroughly pissed. I just wanted some of my money back. Well I was down to my last $20 again, tix 018 scratchin, scratchin I see 10x on the 3rd line then I see another 10x next to it. BAM! $50 underneath the first 10x, $50 underneath the second 10x!  Banana$1000 winnerBanana. Just wish I didn't have to spend so much to get it. Biggest scratcher so far for me, good luck players. I don't think I'll ever do that again.

PartyAWESOME Wooddrive!!!! WTGGGGGG!!!!!! Party

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1503 Posts
                            Posted: May 12, 2012, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Wooddrive. Nice hit. Being a pack generally pays $300ish, once you were $400 in and only hit $40(minus what 000-003 paid), the remaining $200 worth would have to pay at least even. I would have done the same if I chased that far. I mentioned in the other thread a guy buys a roll a few tickets at a time. 20 tickets into Diamond Millionare it paid back $40. The last $200 worth paid $500. The pack still lost, but the last 10 were hot.

Do you still have the ticket? I am curious of the bath #. It is the middle set of #'s on the top back of the ticket. Curious if it was a low # pack.. Congrats again!!

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1503 Posts
                              Posted: May 12, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

I have been playing way too much lately. The 3 weeks of no driving after surgery couldnt have come at a better time.lol I will have my sister get me some tickets in Florida in June, but that will be my extent from May 23rd til sometime late in June. I had that $150 I won. I played in 3- $50 bunches and all bunches lost. tough odds with a 20/20/10 tickets, but I def found a cold spell. Guess 1 good month out of 204(17yrsX12mos) is all I can ask for .lol

Page 15 of 23