Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania still has winners out there!

Topic closed. 337 replies. Last post 4 years ago by lee57.

Page 19 of 23
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1872 Posts
Posted: September 3, 2012, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Matt. It was down in the wing with Ross and D*** Sporting Goods. I think it is a postal store or something. They have a new style and old style machine. I know the Boscovs in Exeter has a machine, I didnt realize the one at Coventry has one.

Matt. Any places near Norristown you like? In a few weeks I am going down for my nieces party and plan to stop the 1st place I see has tickets. i think I remember some places along Egypt Rd the last time I was down that way.

I like the A+ gas station near Norristown, even though my last experience there was bad. They always have a lot of  winners hanging up. I have to recommend you skip my Limerick/Royersford/Collegeville area - lol.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1503 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2012, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

I like the A+ gas station near Norristown, even though my last experience there was bad. They always have a lot of  winners hanging up. I have to recommend you skip my Limerick/Royersford/Collegeville area - lol.

Thanks. I see a Wawa on the way back right before getting back on 422. I will skip your area and let you soak up all the winners down there.. I figure if I pass somewhere then I will stop. Certainly not going to drive all over Norristown looking for places. I'd probably get shot.lol

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1872 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2012, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. I see a Wawa on the way back right before getting back on 422. I will skip your area and let you soak up all the winners down there.. I figure if I pass somewhere then I will stop. Certainly not going to drive all over Norristown looking for places. I'd probably get shot.lol

I didn't mean to discourage you in that way - it is just that my area seems an especially bad one for tickets. Good luck!

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1503 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2012, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

I didn't mean to discourage you in that way - it is just that my area seems an especially bad one for tickets. Good luck!

I didnt take it bad.. I think I would feel bad if I went to one of your regular spots and hit big. lol

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
          P A
          United States
          Member #117331
          October 3, 2011
          7072 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2012, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Not a fan of platinum millions. All Ive won is $20 on those tickets..
          Need a good one soon. Cant buy a roll cause Im sure the way pa is it would
          be a huge loss. Just need one good one lol.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1503 Posts
            Posted: September 4, 2012, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Matt. Do you know the Norristown Convenient Store? It is right near the zoo and the store owner next to work is good friends with the guy. Maybe I will go there and try my luck..

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1872 Posts
              Posted: September 8, 2012, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

Matt. Do you know the Norristown Convenient Store? It is right near the zoo and the store owner next to work is good friends with the guy. Maybe I will go there and try my luck..

No, I am not familar with it. But if it feels lucky, try it.

P A
                United States
                Member #117331
                October 3, 2011
                7072 Posts
                Posted: September 8, 2012, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

There are 5 new games coming out this month. 2 are halloween with crappy looking prizes.
                The others look ok one I like is called 10x cash. A$5 ticket with decent $1,000 prizes.
                I may buy a roll the week they come out.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1503 Posts
                  Posted: September 17, 2012, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

All the new tickets came intoday, so I thought I would get them and try them tonight. Spent $105 in total

4-$10 10X Cash

4-$5 Spooktactular Cash(2nd chance ticket)

4-$5 $ ticket. Yes the ticket is called $.. Odd

3-$3 Wild Number Bingo

5- $2 Winning Web

6-$1 Fast $25

Lots of decent colors and a good change of pace with fresh tickets for the eyes.  Every ticket starts at 000, so I will post back tonight on my results. Due to medical issues I didnt get to my niece's party in Norristown, so I wasn't able to try my luck down there..

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1503 Posts
                    Posted: September 17, 2012, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

All the new tickets came intoday, so I thought I would get them and try them tonight. Spent $105 in total

4-$10 10X Cash

4-$5 Spooktactular Cash(2nd chance ticket)

4-$5 $ ticket. Yes the ticket is called $.. Odd

3-$3 Wild Number Bingo

5- $2 Winning Web

6-$1 Fast $25

Lots of decent colors and a good change of pace with fresh tickets for the eyes.  Every ticket starts at 000, so I will post back tonight on my results. Due to medical issues I didnt get to my niece's party in Norristown, so I wasn't able to try my luck down there..

10X had 2-$10 winners

$ ticket had 1 -$10 winner

Sooktactular had 1-$10 winner

$2 ticket all lost and the $1 ticket had 1 free ticket. I didnt play the $3 bingo. GUess i got my 50%. The tickets are a nice change of pace, but not sure I like them. They are the typical Halloween character where one ticket you want one character and on another ticket it is a losing character.

P A
                      United States
                      Member #117331
                      October 3, 2011
                      7072 Posts
                      Posted: September 18, 2012, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

10X had 2-$10 winners

$ ticket had 1 -$10 winner

Sooktactular had 1-$10 winner

$2 ticket all lost and the $1 ticket had 1 free ticket. I didnt play the $3 bingo. GUess i got my 50%. The tickets are a nice change of pace, but not sure I like them. They are the typical Halloween character where one ticket you want one character and on another ticket it is a losing character.

Im going to buy a book of either the new $ tickets or price is right.
                      Ive got a itch to find one worth 1k or more. Ill post my results tom.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        23217 Posts
                        Posted: September 18, 2012, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

There are 5 new games coming out this month. 2 are halloween with crappy looking prizes.
                        The others look ok one I like is called 10x cash. A$5 ticket with decent $1,000 prizes.

Found the $2 Halloween one...got a free ticket and a 6 spider match for $13. I bought

5 of them, #'s 003 - 007......#006 was the $13, #007 was the FREE.

010 122 963 824 684 584 0000 6837 4061 1207 2319 4901 1009 1347 1537

Nicki-C22's avatar - mybabies 1.jpg
                          Philadelphia, pa
                          United States
                          Member #132904
                          September 15, 2012
                          446 Posts
                          Posted: September 18, 2012, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I've never bought more than like 3 of one scratch of at a time, how much is a roll?? I'm sure it dePends on the price of the ticket, so i guess my question is moreso how many come in a roll??

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1503 Posts
                            Posted: September 18, 2012, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

I've never bought more than like 3 of one scratch of at a time, how much is a roll?? I'm sure it dePends on the price of the ticket, so i guess my question is moreso how many come in a roll??

Tickets from $1-$5 are $300 per roll. The $10/$20 are $600 per roll. There would be 300-$1, 150-$2, 100-$3, 60-$5, 60-$10, and 30-$20 per roll.

Nicki-C22's avatar - mybabies 1.jpg
                              Philadelphia, pa
                              United States
                              Member #132904
                              September 15, 2012
                              446 Posts
                              Posted: September 18, 2012, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Tickets from $1-$5 are $300 per roll. The $10/$20 are $600 per roll. There would be 300-$1, 150-$2, 100-$3, 60-$5, 60-$10, and 30-$20 per roll.

Ohhhh ok. What are the odds for the winners in a roll???

Page 19 of 23