Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13077 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by mrsd446.

Page 462 of 872
PrintE-mailLink
Guy-Montag's avatar - 2mqurlf
NY
United States
Member #155074
May 7, 2014
34 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2014, 7:28 am - IP Logged

Thanks!

If I remember, it was more like ~450 QPs: I rolled the 4/5 (low 260 payout), the 3/5's, and the FPs for a total of about ~450 QPs.

I usually do a small wheel, and then do as many QPs. If I hit, I roll it all. I've been on a roll this week for sure, until that low 4/5

knocked me back down. Last night's draw brought me back to ~700, so I'm gonna roll it again until I crap out. Smile

Then I start small again.

GL

n.b. If I get lucky (5/5), beer and brisket are on me! No joke!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
    Watervliet, New York
    United States
    Member #1100
    February 2, 2003
    3192 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2014, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Thanks G5!

I just looked at the pay-outs, and they're back to their usual averages:

~ 8k cash winning tickets, ~200 4/5, ~7.5k 3/5, and ~85k FPs.

My pay-out on 5/5/14 was about a G, which I rolled into 5/6/14 getting only ~450 back,

which I rolled into last night giving ~700. I'm going to roll that again into

tonight's draw.

5/5/14's 4/5 was >600, so I just signed it and sent it

in instead of driving up to Fishkill.

So tonight I'm looking at

823-1 for 5/5

5-1 for 4/5

If the odds are in my favor, the brisket and beer are on me. 

GL to everyone.

Welcome to the Take 5 forum you look like your kickin the NYL aZZ congrats on your large hits.  Now that you are settled in how about posting your wheel there is enough to share lol.  I post wheels all the time sometimes they are good and of course nothing at times.  So you down around Newburgh way?  Good luck to you!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY
      United States
      Member #155074
      May 7, 2014
      34 Posts
      Posted: May 8, 2014, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the Take 5 forum you look like your kickin the NYL aZZ congrats on your large hits.  Now that you are settled in how about posting your wheel there is enough to share lol.  I post wheels all the time sometimes they are good and of course nothing at times.  So you down around Newburgh way?  Good luck to you!

MINK

Thanks Mink!

I'm in Rockland County, which is about 30 minutes S of Newburgh. I haven't done a new FWheel since early this week, but I'll post my new one

if I crap out on tonight's draw. For tonight I decided to just roll w/ QPs since they kept the streak going last night:

733 QPs (1 4/5 for 526, some 3/5's for 112.5, 72 FP's + an extra 22.50 3/5 that I thought was an FP) - ~$5 Wendy's burger "Free Lunch" = 728 QPs

for tonight's draw. I roll them at a self-serve kiosk at a Mom and Pop Deli in Garnerville, but I don't like to cash tickets over 50 there since

it creates a hassle for them; they have to dig into a hidden safe, or run the tickets themselves, so I just go to a check cashing joint on the 9W

strip where they're used to doling out cash.

Watervliet, New York
        United States
        Member #1100
        February 2, 2003
        3192 Posts
        Posted: May 8, 2014, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Mink!

I'm in Rockland County, which is about 30 minutes S of Newburgh. I haven't done a new FWheel since early this week, but I'll post my new one

if I crap out on tonight's draw. For tonight I decided to just roll w/ QPs since they kept the streak going last night:

733 QPs (1 4/5 for 526, some 3/5's for 112.5, 72 FP's + an extra 22.50 3/5 that I thought was an FP) - ~$5 Wendy's burger "Free Lunch" = 728 QPs

for tonight's draw. I roll them at a self-serve kiosk at a Mom and Pop Deli in Garnerville, but I don't like to cash tickets over 50 there since

it creates a hassle for them; they have to dig into a hidden safe, or run the tickets themselves, so I just go to a check cashing joint on the 9W

strip where they're used to doling out cash.

Guy...........Your welcome!   After reading your post I am assuming that you are using a Full Wheeling system and that costs some bucks to play.  Do you use Gail Howard's Full Filtering Wheeling Software?   You bought 733 QP's wow that is definitely not in my budget lol......so are you playing $638 dollars in QP's tonight?  I am just trying to figure out what kind of wagering system you are using congrats on all those hits hope ya hit the big one!  Good luck tonight

MINK

NY
          United States
          Member #155074
          May 7, 2014
          34 Posts
          Posted: May 8, 2014, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mink,

I've never heard of Gail Howard, but I could get quickly up to speed w/ a Google search...

Last night paid 733 (inluding FPs), but I spent $5 on a Wendy's Burger, so I only purchased

728 QPs for tonight's draw.

Watervliet, New York
            United States
            Member #1100
            February 2, 2003
            3192 Posts
            Posted: May 8, 2014, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mink,

I've never heard of Gail Howard, but I could get quickly up to speed w/ a Google search...

Last night paid 733 (inluding FPs), but I spent $5 on a Wendy's Burger, so I only purchased

728 QPs for tonight's draw.

LOL Guy are you really playing 728 Quick Picks in Take 5 tonight. God If I spend $15 I think that's too much!  Must be nice...........good luck!  What is a Fwheel?............inquiring minds want to know

MINK

Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3192 Posts
              Posted: May 8, 2014, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

Guy........this is a Gail Howard Wheel for $5.00 investment with 2 Power Numbers the overdue 15 & 24.  This is my opinion this $5 wheel can win a JP and possibly 4of5...3of5 etc and hell all FP's.  It just seems to be a lot more cost effective than playing 700 QP's not that I would do that.  Good luck everyone!

MINK

NY
                United States
                Member #155074
                May 7, 2014
                34 Posts
                Posted: May 8, 2014, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mink,

Yeah, an FWheel is a full wheel.

My starting point on T5 is an 8 number Full Wheel (FWheel) w/ 56 combinations (I choose the 8 numbers using SAS/Mathematica)

and 56 QPs. So my seed bet is $112.

If my seed bet returns less than $112, then I repeat. If it doubles, or 3x, 4x, then I use a new FWheel w/ 9,10,11,... numbers

plus the same number of QPs. The goal is to generate a streak which allows an avalanche of tickets. I've been playing T5

for a month, and this is the second streak I've run. I was using 50/50% Fwheel/QP until I got pissed on 5/6/14's draw, which

knocked me back to $450. I showed up expecting my 4/5 to pay ~500, but only got 260.5, so I went ~450 w/ QPs. I got

lazy and just did ~450 QPs, which gave me ~700 for tonight. If tonight's draw gives me 3 4/5's, plus 3/5's and FPs, then tomorrow

I'll buy ~2000 QPs at the Garnerville kiosk. The idea is to create a tsunami of tickets to make a larger Tsunami! Smile

Watervliet, New York
                  United States
                  Member #1100
                  February 2, 2003
                  3192 Posts
                  Posted: May 8, 2014, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                    NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3702 Posts
                    Posted: May 8, 2014, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mink,

My starting point on T5 is an 8 number Full Wheel (FWheel) w/ 56 combinations (I choose the 8 numbers using SAS/Mathematica)

If my seed bet returns less than $112, then I repeat. If it doubles, or 3x, 4x, then I use a new FWheel w/ 9,10,11,... numbers

plus the same number of QPs. The goal is to generate a streak which allows an avalanche of tickets. I've been playing T5

for a month, and this is the second streak I've run. I was using 50/50% Fwheel/QP until I got pissed on 5/6/14's draw, which

knocked me back to $450. I showed up expecting my 4/5 to pay ~500, but only got 260.5, so I went ~450 w/ QPs. I got

lazy and just did ~450 QPs, which gave me ~700 for tonight. If tonight's draw gives me 3 4/5's, plus 3/5's and FPs, then tomorrow

I'll buy ~2000 QPs at the Garnerville kiosk. The idea is to create a tsunami of tickets to make a larger Tsunami! Smile

"A Tsunami of tickets"!!!!!!  ROTFL!  FANTASTIC!

Kick some A$$ Guy!   I hope you bring home the Big Magilla!

Rockland, huh?  I'm not far from you.  I'm across the river and a little further north of you in Dutchess County. But I get down your way every so often.  I used to run down 9W from The Bear Mtn Bridge as far south as New City, but haven't been down there in quite a while.  Back in 1999, I worked in Sterling Forest for a while and used to be in Tuxedo and Sloatsburg all the time.  GL  tonite!  Let us know how you made out.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Watervliet, New York
                      United States
                      Member #1100
                      February 2, 2003
                      3192 Posts
                      Posted: May 8, 2014, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mink,

Guy if you like wheeling your numba's you will love Gail Howards Wheel Gold software she has any kind of wheel you would like.  So how are you handicapping those 8 numba's in your Full Wheel?  Those QP's you are talking about are actually Free Plays .....correct?  That makes sense you just keep reinvesting your winnings and hopefully those FP's hit the big one. I do not have that kind of moolah lying around to do a Full Wheel but yes it can generate a tsunami of winners. Best of luck to ya!

MINK

NY
                        United States
                        Member #155074
                        May 7, 2014
                        34 Posts
                        Posted: May 8, 2014, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

The Big Magilla means a massive Texas Brisket/Cold Beer bash, followed by another avalanche of slips.

Is there any other reason to live, other than Texas Brisket and Cold Beer?

Oh, right. Procreation: www-alafoto-com/listing/thumbnails.php?album=329

Smile

Watervliet, New York
                          United States
                          Member #1100
                          February 2, 2003
                          3192 Posts
                          Posted: May 8, 2014, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

"A Tsunami of tickets"!!!!!!  ROTFL!  FANTASTIC!

Kick some A$$ Guy!   I hope you bring home the Big Magilla!

Rockland, huh?  I'm not far from you.  I'm across the river and a little further north of you in Dutchess County. But I get down your way every so often.  I used to run down 9W from The Bear Mtn Bridge as far south as New City, but haven't been down there in quite a while.  Back in 1999, I worked in Sterling Forest for a while and used to be in Tuxedo and Sloatsburg all the time.  GL  tonite!  Let us know how you made out.  G5

G5 ya doing Urb's picks in SM tonight? 

MINK

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                            NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3702 Posts
                            Posted: May 8, 2014, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

G5 ya doing Urb's picks in SM tonight? 

MINK

Yup.  Gonna win it all too.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Watervliet, New York
                              United States
                              Member #1100
                              February 2, 2003
                              3192 Posts
                              Posted: May 8, 2014, 7:00 pm - IP Logged

Yup.  Gonna win it all too.

Thumbs UpScared Go GETUM G5!!! I Agree!

Page 462 of 872