Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13084 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by CajunWin4.

Page 463 of 873
PrintE-mailLink
mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
Brooklyn, NY
United States
Member #113973
July 20, 2011
13055 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2014, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Yup.  Gonna win it all too.

Hey!  Save some for me to win!!!!

LOL!!!!!!

G5, I left a post for you on the SM thread! 

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3707 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2014, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Thumbs UpScared Go GETUM G5!!! I Agree!

Ya know Mink, I wuz thinkin' today how nice it'd be if Urb sent me the big winner.  Then I'd have to call him up and give him the good news.   But then the phone on my desk rang and woke me up.  I hadda go back to work. What a drag.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3707 Posts
      Posted: May 8, 2014, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

Hey!  Save some for me to win!!!!

LOL!!!!!!

G5, I left a post for you on the SM thread! 

You can win too.  It aint pari-mutuel for the first five winners so all you gotta do is play my "numbas" and you'll be all set!  Saw your post and answered it too.

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
        Watervliet, New York
        United States
        Member #1100
        February 2, 2003
        3193 Posts
        Posted: May 8, 2014, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Ya know Mink, I wuz thinkin' today how nice it'd be if Urb sent me the big winner.  Then I'd have to call him up and give him the good news.   But then the phone on my desk rang and woke me up.  I hadda go back to work. What a drag.

G5...........the two times that I hit 4 of 5 with Urbs picks he called ME up both times to congratulate me......now thats customer service.  GL

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

ny, ny
          United States
          Member #98736
          October 12, 2010
          10025 Posts
          Posted: May 8, 2014, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mink,

I've never heard of Gail Howard, but I could get quickly up to speed w/ a Google search...

Last night paid 733 (inluding FPs), but I spent $5 on a Wendy's Burger, so I only purchased

728 QPs for tonight's draw.

Guy,

I cannot believe you spent so much!

I mean $5 for a Wendys burger??  I hope it came with fries and a tasty beverage??Smile

But I always thought about doing the big money on a NYL game.  The closet I did was 3 of us chipped in and bought a roll of the Set for Life tickets - we spent $500 and won $390 - we stopped and split the winnings lol.  We even had letter made for our bosses when we won - WE QUIT - short letter lol.

I think CT's Cash 5 would bring better results.  They do not have FPs but they only use 35 numbers

If I were to do $700+ on something (Grey Goose would be involved lol) ; I would maybe try the Sweet Million, if a JP would come that would be life changing.  I do not think you would put $400,000+ back into QPs.. then again lol - Maybe $1000 hmmm.... You got me thinking about it now lol.. LottoBoner - DON'T DO IT!!! LOL

Good luck my friend - I mean it - let us know how it goes - I am going to look for a JP winner from your area in the AM!

G5 - Mink

Now I am wondering if we were able to but;

Compare a wheel using 10 hot/cold numbers spending lets say $350 vs buying $350 QPs.  Which method would make out better?

Pets 125, 669

Watervliet, New York
            United States
            Member #1100
            February 2, 2003
            3193 Posts
            Posted: May 8, 2014, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Guy,

I mean $5 for a Wendys burger??  I hope it came with fries and a tasty beverage??Smile

But I always thought about doing the big money on a NYL game.  The closet I did was 3 of us chipped in and bought a roll of the Set for Life tickets - we spent $500 and won $390 - we stopped and split the winnings lol.  We even had letter made for our bosses when we won - WE QUIT - short letter lol.

I think CT's Cash 5 would bring better results.  They do not have FPs but they only use 35 numbers

If I were to do $700+ on something (Grey Goose would be involved lol) ; I would maybe try the Sweet Million, if a JP would come that would be life changing.  I do not think you would put $400,000+ back into QPs.. then again lol - Maybe $1000 hmmm.... You got me thinking about it now lol.. LottoBoner - DON'T DO IT!!! LOL

Good luck my friend - I mean it - let us know how it goes - I am going to look for a JP winner from your area in the AM!

G5 - Mink

Compare a wheel using 10 hot/cold numbers spending lets say $350 vs buying $350 QPs.  Which method would make out better?

Rex,

If I could afford to play big like that a STEAK sounds much better.....lol  and a Corona!  I'M gonna hit Take 5 tonight so look out Guy! 

MINK

Guy-Montag's avatar - 2mqurlf
              NY
              United States
              Member #155074
              May 7, 2014
              34 Posts
              Posted: May 8, 2014, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Rex/Mink/G5/Dude/Duddettes,

I sincerely wish that one of us hits the 5/5 tonight. If it's me, then it's all on me, if it's a duddette/dude, one glass

of cold beer is welcome. Here's my 1/2 stack Tsunami (yeah, I'm still p'd about the5/6/14 draw...), which should be

twice as thick...

Know one thing, if the 1/2 stack rolls, then it's Roll the Bones... Smile

GL to All!

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
                Brooklyn, NY
                United States
                Member #113973
                July 20, 2011
                13055 Posts
                Posted: May 8, 2014, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

ok.  Went with these tonight:

4 5 11 13 32

5 13 19 26 39

8 15 19 24 39

8 15 24 26 39

8 15 19 24 26

6 12 15 18 30 qp

16 18 24 31 39 qp

19 25 27 35 39 qp

4 25 28 30 35 qp

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TONIGHT!!!

Hi Guy!!!   Welcome to the group!  Hope you make a killing tonight!

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

Wendy G's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Rocky Mount NC
                  United States
                  Member #116163
                  September 5, 2011
                  461 Posts
                  Posted: May 8, 2014, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

2 5 13 14 21

NY State
                    United States
                    Member #92609
                    June 10, 2010
                    3707 Posts
                    Posted: May 8, 2014, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Guy,

G5 - Mink

Rex,

Sadly, I've only dreamed about spending 350 bucks on a T5 wheel.  My dream/fantasy goes kinda like this;

I go online to my credit union's website, and I see my very first Social Security check has been deposited! Before my wife realizes it's in the checking account, I whip down to my local Mobil station, hit the ATM in there, then turn around and slam $350 on the counter and tell that kid "Gimme 350 T5 QP's!" 

Only thing is, I aint collecting Social Security.  Not yet anyway.......  maybe next year, if I live that long.

Watervliet, New York
                      United States
                      Member #1100
                      February 2, 2003
                      3193 Posts
                      Posted: May 9, 2014, 7:34 am - IP Logged

May 8, 2014 Take Five Winning Numbers: 08-22-23-29-36 Take Five Drawing - 4 Top Prize Winner(s) of $17,294.00 top prize

Prize LevelNumbers MatchedPrize AmountNo.of Winners
                      First5 of 5$17,294.004
                      Winning Counties: KINGS , CHAUTAUQUA (FP), QUEENS (FP), ROCKLAND (FP),
                      Retailer Locations:
                      • CHIN'S MINI MARKET , 8306 17TH AVE , BROOKLYN
                      • FREDONIA FOOD MART , 33 TEMPLE ST , FREDONIA
                      • KRISHNA 37 INC , 37-59 90TH ST , JACKSON HEIGHTS
                      • HELLO DELLY , 12 SOUTH FRANKLIN ST , NYACK
                      Second4 of 5$471.50220
                      Third3 of 5$23.507290
                      Fourth2 of 5FREE PLAY *83207

*Free Plays are "Quick Pick" tickets, good for a subsequent TAKE FIVE drawing. Free Play tickets can be claimed at any retail location.

Total cash winners: 7514

Guy ..........winner in Rockland County  Free Play ..............was it you???????????

Guy-Montag's avatar - 2mqurlf
                        NY
                        United States
                        Member #155074
                        May 7, 2014
                        34 Posts
                        Posted: May 9, 2014, 12:38 pm - IP Logged

Afternoon Mink,

I was a little excited when I saw Rockland, but it wasn't mine. Nyack is in South Rockland, and I always play in North Rockland.

My kids are home today -- no school today -- so I haven't had a chance to slog through my QP pile, but I'm going to start.

Hopefully I'll find some 4/5's to keep this run going...

Watervliet, New York
                          United States
                          Member #1100
                          February 2, 2003
                          3193 Posts
                          Posted: May 9, 2014, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Afternoon Mink,

I was a little excited when I saw Rockland, but it wasn't mine. Nyack is in South Rockland, and I always play in North Rockland.

My kids are home today -- no school today -- so I haven't had a chance to slog through my QP pile, but I'm going to start.

Hopefully I'll find some 4/5's to keep this run going...

Hello Guy,

Dam I thought you hit the Motherlode lol.......... when I saw your pile of Free Plays the top one had the overdue 15-24 and I said that is the winner lol but not to happen.  Good luck on your pile let the kids help they might bring you more good luck.  Ever been up in Albany area I am over in Watervliet. Ever hear of the Watervliet Arsenal I have been there since 1975 when I got out of the Army the Draft just got over end of Viet Nam.  Good luck hope ya have a few more 4 of 5's!

MINK

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                            Whiskey Island
                            United States
                            Member #90216
                            April 24, 2010
                            12752 Posts
                            Posted: May 9, 2014, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

How is everyone doing ? Any big Wins ?

Watervliet, New York
                              United States
                              Member #1100
                              February 2, 2003
                              3193 Posts
                              Posted: May 9, 2014, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

How is everyone doing ? Any big Wins ?

CW4,

Welcome back! I was wondering if you hit the big one lol...........our new member GUY is doing well he had two 4 of 5 hits in as many days but no the rest of us are still poor!  As you can see Todd upgraded his awesome website he even added the  yearly calender that was lost when US Lotteries site went down and also Versabet went out of business bummer.  Post some winners tonight I/We all appreciate it. 

MINK

Page 463 of 873