Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take5 NY

13296 replies. Last post 11 minutes ago by sam9009.

Page 654 of 887
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3815 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2015, 6:52 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 7/9/15

07-08-09-11-33  Sorry change I won $500 not $5,000,000 then you get a pic.............lol

Congrats to all the winners!

MINK

That 11 is makin' a move.  Its had four hits in July and thirty hits in 2015. 

Both the 11 and 31 are the numbers to watch in July.  Approximately two thirds of the drawings for July have yet to happen, but those two already have 4 hits.  There's a lot more opportunities left in the month for either of them to get to 8, 9 or even 10 hits.  Usually when any number gets to 4 hits early in the month, it ends up being the hit leader for that month. 

While it's true that a number can get hot late in the month and become the hit leader, that doesn't happen as much as a number hitting a lot early in the month, and then hitting once a week for the balance of the month. G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
    Member #165376
    April 4, 2015
    508 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2015, 7:15 am - IP Logged

Well if fp's were winners I would be a winner but..... 2 nights 7 fp's but show me the money!!!!!!!! ugh and yes last night payout was horrible but I wouldve taken it lol. 

congratulations to all winners.have a great day everyone.

NY
      United States
      Member #167035
      June 22, 2015
      1340 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2015, 8:03 am - IP Logged

G5 have another name for cash4life but do not think it could be said on the forums (it replaces cash w another c word) - same w cash king even tho i did win $50 on it the other day

and would have taken the low payouts too loose change - once in PA got 3/5 and won $8.50 (and that w 43 numbers) - and other states 3/5 only $4

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
        Watervliet, New York
        United States
        Member #1100
        February 2, 2003
        3212 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2015, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for  7/10/15

18-29-30-35-37

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3815 Posts
          Posted: July 11, 2015, 5:56 am - IP Logged

Well, we're off to New Jersey for a week starting today. 

The wife says she's not taking her work PC.  That's not good.  I need my LP!  How am I gonna check to see if me and the boys at work have won the Pennsylvania Millionaire Raffle?  The numbers for that will be drawn at 7 PM tonite!  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

United States
            Member #165376
            April 4, 2015
            508 Posts
            Posted: July 11, 2015, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Well, we're off to New Jersey for a week starting today. 

The wife says she's not taking her work PC.  That's not good.  I need my LP!  How am I gonna check to see if me and the boys at work have won the Pennsylvania Millionaire Raffle?  The numbers for that will be drawn at 7 PM tonite!  G5

Be safe and enjoy the time with the Mrs. Give5. Sorry, it's Jersey perhaps the Bahamas or I hear the French Riviera is nice this time of year.  LOL

Not sure what I"m playing tonight I know i have 3 fp's from last night.  good luck to all

Watervliet, New York
              United States
              Member #1100
              February 2, 2003
              3212 Posts
              Posted: July 11, 2015, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 7/10/15

08-13-15-16-25

MINK

United States
                Member #165376
                April 4, 2015
                508 Posts
                Posted: July 12, 2015, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

what a slow board today any way last night I played the set of twenty here is the winning number set from my list  but stupid me  I put 6 in place of the 8 ugh. so no winner.

2014-07-0628151725
                  NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3815 Posts
                  Posted: July 12, 2015, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Be safe and enjoy the time with the Mrs. Give5. Sorry, it's Jersey perhaps the Bahamas or I hear the French Riviera is nice this time of year.  LOL

Not sure what I"m playing tonight I know i have 3 fp's from last night.  good luck to all

Thanks change

here I am at the shore, using her tablet and I don't like it.....

i didn't win anything in the pa millionaire raffle so this vacation has started out all wrong.  Maybe I will try that parasailing thing they got goin here.  Nothin like an old fool flyin around 300 feet in the air eyeballin all the hot young babes on the beach! 

Icecream tonite,, strolling on the boardwalk looking for a lotto joint!  I gotta get me some C4L and maybe some Jersey Cash5 tix.  G5

Watervliet, New York
                    United States
                    Member #1100
                    February 2, 2003
                    3212 Posts
                    Posted: July 12, 2015, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 7/12/15

03-05-13-17-23  All ODD!

MINK

United States
                      Member #165376
                      April 4, 2015
                      508 Posts
                      Posted: July 13, 2015, 5:47 am - IP Logged

two nights in a row I should have won but my tickets were messed up ugh. They were only 3 but anyway ugh

congratulations to all winners

NY State
                        United States
                        Member #92609
                        June 10, 2010
                        3815 Posts
                        Posted: July 13, 2015, 7:53 am - IP Logged

NY Take 5 results for 7/12/15

03-05-13-17-23  All ODD!

MINK

Glad I can't play take5 with all them odd numbers flyin around!

Speaking of flyin around, 75 bucks per person to go parasailing,,,, that's what they think!  Had I won the PA millionaire raffle I'd have thought it over a little more than I did when I saw the sign tellin me how much it costs. 

There's lot of people here,, everybody likes the beach, but one helluva lot of 'em look like cooked lobsters, including me!  Some of 'em look like they got a lot of money too!  So my older daughter and I have been doing some people watching while sitting in our beach chairs with the surf washing over our toes. We invented a little game to amuse ourselves. We look at the older folks and wonder what they did for a living. We try to figure out if that old retiree was the head of his company or if he was just a working stiff schmo like I was.  So we look at some old geezer strolling along the beach and we say to each other, "CEO, or schmo?"  Lotta schmo's down here! G5

NY
                          United States
                          Member #167035
                          June 22, 2015
                          1340 Posts
                          Posted: July 13, 2015, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Glad I can't play take5 with all them odd numbers flyin around!

Speaking of flyin around, 75 bucks per person to go parasailing,,,, that's what they think!  Had I won the PA millionaire raffle I'd have thought it over a little more than I did when I saw the sign tellin me how much it costs. 

There's lot of people here,, everybody likes the beach, but one helluva lot of 'em look like cooked lobsters, including me!  Some of 'em look like they got a lot of money too!  So my older daughter and I have been doing some people watching while sitting in our beach chairs with the surf washing over our toes. We invented a little game to amuse ourselves. We look at the older folks and wonder what they did for a living. We try to figure out if that old retiree was the head of his company or if he was just a working stiff schmo like I was.  So we look at some old geezer strolling along the beach and we say to each other, "CEO, or schmo?"  Lotta schmo's down here! G5

where u are sounds fun G5 - as usual poor sunday payouts all around

was shocked the PA raffle didnt sell out - know the CT raffle usually just above half sold (thats why i think they not doing it anymore)

NY State
                            United States
                            Member #92609
                            June 10, 2010
                            3815 Posts
                            Posted: July 13, 2015, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Went out early this morning and found me a lotto joint and bought C4L!

We just got back from a day at the beach with my toes in the water and my butt in the sand!  Now, I've heard some Brit say "It's a bit cheeky for me but I guess it's alright." And I never knew what they were talkin' about, but today I think I kinda figured it out.

And things got kinda cheeky around here all day too!

All them twenty something coed's are real cheeky. I kinda liked it too!  It's them old bags that try to look cheeky that I don't like!  They got them around this place too.  I wonder if them coed's knew some old gaffer like me was eyeballin 'em like I was.  I know one of 'em did cuz she flipped me off when I said to her "Nice tan ya got there sweet cheeks!"  G5

United States
                              Member #165376
                              April 4, 2015
                              508 Posts
                              Posted: July 13, 2015, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Went out early this morning and found me a lotto joint and bought C4L!

We just got back from a day at the beach with my toes in the water and my butt in the sand!  Now, I've heard some Brit say "It's a bit cheeky for me but I guess it's alright." And I never knew what they were talkin' about, but today I think I kinda figured it out.

And things got kinda cheeky around here all day too!

All them twenty something coed's are real cheeky. I kinda liked it too!  It's them old bags that try to look cheeky that I don't like!  They got them around this place too.  I wonder if them coed's knew some old gaffer like me was eyeballin 'em like I was.  I know one of 'em did cuz she flipped me off when I said to her "Nice tan ya got there sweet cheeks!"  G5

sounds like ur having a great time. I will put in 5.00 for the parasail:) 

have new numbers new set, good luck to all.

Page 654 of 887