Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 2:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is It Possible For Intelligent Alien life Forms To Have Some Form Of Lotteries?

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2012, 7:42 am - IP Logged

Where did I find it, can't remember, but the cartoon links to the artist's website with a click on it.

BobP

Will followup for sure! Reminds me of Gary larson's "The Far Side", my absolute favorite of all time.

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2012, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Space lottery?  You've seen the cartoon at the top of this page, right? 

http://www.lotto-logix.com/lottoindustry.html

BobP

Lottoaddict's post is currently about 8 down from the top of the page, his avitar looks more like a demon to me.

Space aliens only want our women, our money is worthless, all the money (backed by gold and oil) on our planet wouldn't pay for a space taxi ride back to galaxy central.

Oh yeah, I've seen his (hers)?, avatar a couple of day's ago. Probably because it is a very new member it wasn't showing up on my search.

Creepy,........ kinda like a hybrid between a Demonic Alien/Freddy Krugger Type.    Conehead

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2012, 9:20 am - IP Logged

mcginnin56,

Speaking of aliens, check out Lottoaddict's avatar.....Kind of Sad thread here in Discussions.

Scared

Yeah I would agree, seems to have some issues?

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2012, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Even if alliens didnt exist, we still have our own earthly allien version called: ghosts/spirits....

if aliens have psychic properties they will not need to play the lottery, there will be no need for lotteries, they will use the lottery more as a form of long distance communications like cell phones in my opinion...

But knowing how ignorant people are if there was a real human psychic out there people will call that psychic an allien and/or even jesus...

you could say that maybe the reason why UFO alliens are here on Earth is because on this planet they can see the future and see the future of their planet or stuffs that happens in their planet [like what will be the winning numbers in their planet or how to catch their version of Freddy Crugger lol], they get better signal reception lol...Earth is a unique place in the entire universe/galaxy [kind of like the way humans will travel to a far off country to look for a deep cave/abyss where they can supposedly hear the screams and shouts of hell]...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

kyokushin187's avatar - evildead2
          cornwall,ct
          United States
          Member #102636
          December 23, 2010
          245 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2012, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Probably never gave it a second thought, but as we are plopping down our couple of bucks for some QP's, there may be some very sophisticated wagering going on throughout our universe.

Be curious to know what type's of monetary systems exist, how the wagering takes place,....... if any?   Type

Don't worry.......I'm not going to ask the question if anyone would be interested in playing some intergalactic lottery games. 

I would get hammered!    Smash

Maybe we would learn from them? I know I've had some rough patch's recently.   Bang Head

who believes in aliens?wow! u believe in Santa to huh?

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2012, 9:59 am - IP Logged

you could say that Satan was a UFO allien/creature from somewhere else, so is the grimm reapper...Satan wasnt created on this planet...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: February 10, 2012, 10:14 am - IP Logged

you dont believe in Alliens but you expect me to believe in the Greek mythology that i think up to this day is a religion...not saying that i dont believe in Greek Mythology...

sounds crazy but i do believe in Santa Clauss, i just dont think he is no longer in this planet he is probably in his own, Santa could had been a creature from another dimension that once cross path with Earth...

most if not all of the stuffs ancients and modern day stuffs that people believe and used to believe i believe them...i dont think people wake up from bed and say, i am going to invent things, or if people saw something that they will lie...people got BETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR THINGS TO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...The religion what some will call stories of the great pyramids i believe them too...

you might call me crazy for saying this but in modern times there exists something that millions if not all the world believes in and give their money to this people and nobody says anything: they are called: psychics...i rather believe in ghosts than believe in psychics....but i dont critize you because i know is a belief people have...and there they are asking people for money all the time...there is no charge for believing in Santa...i dont see no ghost charging you to see it...

something i dont believe in is vampires, yet vampire movies make huge blockbuster films...to each his/her own...

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                Member #59354
                March 13, 2008
                4049 Posts
                Posted: February 10, 2012, 10:33 am - IP Logged

When I saw the thread title, before I looked to see who started it I was sure this was one of pumpi's threads!

Anyone else?

mcginnin56,

Closer than you think. The ancient Egyptians were no doubt aliens and what we call hieroglyphics were a formula from an alien language for breaking 'the code'.

CT

Me too,  I was quite taken back when I realised it was not but to stay on topic,

I would think that any advanced race would have no monetary system in place.

Wealth at it's core is a struggle to have more than someone else thus elevating

stature.  A truly advanced culture would have overcome  this sort of idiotology.

As long as we have different classes of people we are not going to achieve much

in the advanced column.   People in general are self centered, egotistical, money

worshiping fools who eventually wind up as the main course on a maggot buffet.

I don't know but maybe the rich taste better, have to ask the maggots.   Wealth

causes dissension, dissension causes strife, strife brings wrath and wrath brings

war and wars move us backward for the most part.  Just my opinion but I don't

think any advanced race would leave so much to chance.

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

kyokushin187's avatar - evildead2
                  cornwall,ct
                  United States
                  Member #102636
                  December 23, 2010
                  245 Posts
                  Posted: February 10, 2012, 10:34 am - IP Logged

let me guess pumpi. u also have a unicorn on a leash in your backyard.

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: February 10, 2012, 10:49 am - IP Logged

who believes in aliens?wow! u believe in Santa to huh?

Oh........... Absolutely!!!....... Positively!!!! kyokushin187   Big Grin Santa

And if your not a good little boy, your going to wind up with a big ol' piece of coal in your stocking!   Santa

Now you go write Santa a long and sincere letter apologizing for your disbelief.   No No

That's a good little boy..........we knew you could do it.    Hyper

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: February 10, 2012, 11:05 am - IP Logged

in fact if i won powerball there are many experiments i would like to do concerning ghosts or the after life...many....

there are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, many, manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy experiments and things i want to do if i win powerball...sooooo mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyy thingssssss.....

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        4049 Posts
                        Posted: February 10, 2012, 11:15 am - IP Logged

in fact if i won powerball there are many experiments i would like to do concerning ghosts or the after life...many....

there are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, many, manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy experiments and things i want to do if i win powerball...sooooo mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyy thingssssss.....

pumpi76

Here's some free advice from a old fart, don't wait until you win, start doing your

experiments now.  It would be nice to have hi-tech stuff but most things can be

done in low tech ways.   You might be amazed what you can find on ebay for a

few bucks. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: February 10, 2012, 11:53 am - IP Logged

Dude there are so mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyy things i want to do, so many experiments i want to do...So manyyyy stufffsssssssssssssssssss....

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                            Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                            United States
                            Member #112968
                            June 29, 2011
                            3857 Posts
                            Posted: February 10, 2012, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

When I saw the thread title, before I looked to see who started it I was sure this was one of pumpi's threads!

Anyone else?

mcginnin56,

Closer than you think. The ancient Egyptians were no doubt aliens and what we call hieroglyphics were a formula from an alien language for breaking 'the code'.

1st thing came to mind.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                              Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                              United States
                              Member #112968
                              June 29, 2011
                              3857 Posts
                              Posted: February 10, 2012, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

pumpi,what happened to your posts ?

are you channeling  psykomo ?

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.