Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is It Possible For Intelligent Alien life Forms To Have Some Form Of Lotteries?

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
NY
United States
Member #23835
October 16, 2005
3502 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2012, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

"Probably they mastered the art of pattern recognition and lottery would be a thing of the past."

Just because they're intelligent aliens doesn't mean they're more advanced than we are. If they are more advanced they may have a better grasp of random, in which case they'll know that any patterns they in past results are irrelevant.

"I was sure this was one of pumpi's threads!  Anyone else?"

Only the people who have been around for a few weeks and are paying attention.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19898 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2012, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Is It Possible For Intelligent Alien life Forms To Have Some Form Of Lotteries

100 years years ago before computers, having a multi-state game with drawings twice a week with jackpots approaching  a half billion dollars and knowing the results within a hour was alien.  Things are being discovered today by intelligent people among us that are alien to most of us, who knows what may be discovered next.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5143 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2012, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

100 years years ago before computers, having a multi-state game with drawings twice a week with jackpots approaching  a half billion dollars and knowing the results within a hour was alien.  Things are being discovered today by intelligent people among us that are alien to most of us, who knows what may be discovered next.

ConeheadConeheadConehead

LET's FACE>>>>>>IT>>>>>>>>>>>U>earthling'sssssss"R" a Surrender sad<<<<<<<BUNCH<SurrenderCrying

White BounceChairWhite BounceBang HeadWhite BounceLet It All OutWhite BounceStoogesWhite Bounceof SHEEPWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceDupe Alert

Conehead

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2012, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! There are probably so many things that we are completely unaware of,...... that it would be mind boggling.

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5143 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2012, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

ConeheadConeheadConehead

LET's FACE>>>>>>IT>>>>>>>>>>>U>earthling'sssssss"R" a Surrender sad<<<<<<<BUNCH<SurrenderCrying

White BounceChairWhite BounceBang HeadWhite BounceLet It All OutWhite BounceStoogesWhite Bounceof SHEEPWhite BounceWhite BounceWhite BounceDupe Alert

Conehead

ConeheadTrollConehead

WE SEE D>FUTURE U<MISSED>>>>>>THE BOAT<<<<<<<SurrenderCrying

90% of U>>>R>>>>>>>>FAT>>>>>>>>&>>>>>>>>OVERWEIGHT>>>>>THE BOAT<<sunk<SurrenderCoffee

Conehead

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2012, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

ConeheadTrollConehead

WE SEE D>FUTURE U<MISSED>>>>>>THE BOAT<<<<<<<SurrenderCrying

90% of U>>>R>>>>>>>>FAT>>>>>>>>&>>>>>>>>OVERWEIGHT>>>>>THE BOAT<<sunk<SurrenderCoffee

Conehead

Again psykomo, your perception and depth of understanding about these issues continues to stagger me! You must write a book, I will be the first to seek your autograph at my local Barnes & Nobles!!!  Crazy       Hyper       Banana

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5143 Posts
              Posted: February 10, 2012, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Again psykomo, your perception and depth of understanding about these issues continues to stagger me! You must write a book, I will be the first to seek your autograph at my local Barnes & Nobles!!!  Crazy       Hyper       Banana

mcginnin56:

A Little Confession>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!

At>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TIME'$>>I've been a>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

StinKer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PukePukePukePukeLoviesLoviesLoviesDrum>>>>>>>the LOTTERY POST^^^^!!!!!!!!!

but, still>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...................................Drum>>>>>>>I'm PSYKOMO>>>^^^^!!!!!!!!!

Jack-in-the-Box

United States
                Member #111442
                May 25, 2011
                6323 Posts
                Posted: February 10, 2012, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

mcginnin56:

A Little Confession>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!

At>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TIME'$>>I've been a>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

StinKer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PukePukePukePukeLoviesLoviesLoviesDrum>>>>>>>the LOTTERY POST^^^^!!!!!!!!!

but, still>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...................................Drum>>>>>>>I'm PSYKOMO>>>^^^^!!!!!!!!!

Jack-in-the-Box

We've all been stinkers at most times in our lives,  who gives a rat's @@@!. Carry on the torch psykomo.......carry it on!!!    See Ya!

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5143 Posts
                  Posted: February 10, 2012, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

We've all been stinkers at most times in our lives,  who gives a rat's @@@!. Carry on the torch psykomo.......carry it on!!!    See Ya!

mcginnin56:

THANKuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

PEOPLE who like PEOPLE>>>>>rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrthe BEST>>>>>>>>people>>>>>>in>>DDD>WORLD!!!

">>>>people R the most

WONDERFUL>>>>>>>>PEOPLE N'>>>>!

LoviesLoviesJack-in-the-BoxPartyLoviesLoviesJack-in-the-Box>>>thank>U>JACKPOT>WINNER!

Jack-in-the-Box

four4me's avatar - gate1
                    MD
                    United States
                    Member #1701
                    June 18, 2003
                    8393 Posts
                    Posted: February 10, 2012, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

Thats because we are the aliens. Hurray!

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5143 Posts
                      Posted: February 10, 2012, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Thats because we are the aliens. Hurray!

four4me:

PEOPLE>>>>>>>>>>"DO">>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>D>>>>>>MEGA>MILLIONif??????????????????

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"DO">>>>>>>>>>>>WIN>>>>>>>>>>D>>>>>>>MEGA>MILLIOM'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

now>>>>>>"don'T">>>THINK<<LOTTERY is fixed<<<<<<<<!!

u>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>"may"????????????winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn?????????????????!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!Jack-in-the-Box

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: February 11, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

mcginnin56:

THANKuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!

PEOPLE who like PEOPLE>>>>>rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrthe BEST>>>>>>>>people>>>>>>in>>DDD>WORLD!!!

">>>>people R the most

WONDERFUL>>>>>>>>PEOPLE N'>>>>!

LoviesLoviesJack-in-the-BoxPartyLoviesLoviesJack-in-the-Box>>>thank>U>JACKPOT>WINNER!

Jack-in-the-Box

You said it better than Barbra Streisand could have!!!  Cheers