Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Box & Straight Combos with New Simple System already hit

Topic closed. 92 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Todd.

Page 7 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
Clarkston,MI
United States
Member #35082
March 12, 2006
594 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2012, 10:05 am - IP Logged

You're so fn stupid. You reek of ignorance...but you're funnyJester Laugh because you're a LOSER that no one wants. BTW.. I didn't give it to everyone. I just gave it out yesterday.  Oh ....did you know that  within 5 min of giving a system out it wins!!!   Why don't you post your system? on"How To Stay Unemployed Hoping to Win the Lottery"Unhappy LMAO!   BIGMOUTH, why don't you SHOW ME what you got that wins..or anything on here that wins consistently. DID I GUARANTEE YOU'LL HAVE WINNERS EVERYDAY?? NO. But you don't understand how GAMBLING works, because you haven't got anything... especially between those big ears like I said before. Keep buying your quick piks with the money in your penny jar. Oh well nice try.

I would never post my system for you because  your a loser,ignorant , stupid,and your unemployed and have a so called system that i do not want. you need to get a life.

twedk's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
    Long Island , NY
    United States
    Member #70666
    February 8, 2009
    1104 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2012, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Flossdog.....keep up the good work...don't fed into all the other stuff.thanks for your work.

twedk
      Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2012, 11:22 am - IP Logged

This thread has degraded into a disgusting mess, so it's now locked.

For the future, please keep in mind that the Systems forum is for discussing systems -- not for posting numbers that originate from a mystery system.  It is for discussing systems themselves.

If you are only going to post numbers, please post them only on the Predictions Board.  Then, if you are ready to discuss your system, by all means do so in this forum.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
      Help eliminate computerized drawings!