Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Box & Straight Combos with New Simple System already hit

Topic closed. 92 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Todd.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
P3WIN's avatar - spherewall2

Bahamas
Member #114637
August 4, 2011
2511 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2012, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Hits for Feb 27/12:

Mid

KY 850 (bx)

Cali 804 (str8)

Eve

Indiana 835 (bx)

Dance

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    fort
    United States
    Member #72407
    March 17, 2009
    6639 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2012, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Hits for Feb 27/12:

Mid

KY 850 (bx)

Cali 804 (str8)

Eve

Indiana 835 (bx)

Dance

We had 804 mid on monday , this works for INd  good job  val8

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

United States
      Member #110594
      May 8, 2011
      885 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2012, 8:50 am - IP Logged

Thanks everyone. My idea was to stop on a win. Obviously can't promise but it's as good as anything else. It's only tuesday.

United States
        Member #110594
        May 8, 2011
        885 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2012, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Hits for Feb 27/12:

Mid

KY 850 (bx)

Cali 804 (str8)

Eve

Indiana 835 (bx)

Dance

PartyThanks for the update P3! I like the highlites!

United States
          Member #122860
          February 9, 2012
          39 Posts
          Posted: February 28, 2012, 9:13 am - IP Logged

OK I am gonna give your numbers a shot.  One quick question, I know you said stop on win, but does that mean stop all states when the number hits?  so if 850 hit in FL should I stop it in NY?

Thanks in advance.

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: February 28, 2012, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

OK I am gonna give your numbers a shot.  One quick question, I know you said stop on win, but does that mean stop all states when the number hits?  so if 850 hit in FL should I stop it in NY?

Thanks in advance.

No, but that's a tricky question. One way to look at it, is stop while you're ahead. I mean if you are playing many states, just stop the state you won with, but still play the numbers.

United States
              Member #110594
              May 8, 2011
              885 Posts
              Posted: February 28, 2012, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

MID DAY

IND-058-BX

TX-938-BX

United States
                Member #110594
                May 8, 2011
                885 Posts
                Posted: February 28, 2012, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

EVE

FL-741-str...147-Bx

kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
                  Clarkston,MI
                  United States
                  Member #35082
                  March 12, 2006
                  594 Posts
                  Posted: March 1, 2012, 7:21 am - IP Logged

These are to be played in all states mid and eve till sat. Stop on win. These states have hit since yesterday and today. Fl, Tri state, VA, AZ, CT, MI. I will post the system depending how it fares the rest of the week. Initial tests look good. just need feedback if hit

You said you would post the system depending how it fares ,well it was good and you did not post the system  .Now your trying another week just stringing people along.

That's why this thread is slowing down .Watch next week you will come up with another idea and say try another week and so on.

It's time to show the system this is a system fourm if you want to only predict numbers thats the 3 digit fourm.

United States
                    Member #110594
                    May 8, 2011
                    885 Posts
                    Posted: March 1, 2012, 11:06 am - IP Logged

You said you would post the system depending how it fares ,well it was good and you did not post the system  .Now your trying another week just stringing people along.

That's why this thread is slowing down .Watch next week you will come up with another idea and say try another week and so on.

It's time to show the system this is a system fourm if you want to only predict numbers thats the 3 digit fourm.

Hey Hellmellus55,

"It's time to show the system?" Who died and left you boss moderator? "Stringing people along?" Oh, not happy that the system produced winners for people? You're an ingrate. Another one of those free members looking for freebies complaining  because they can't get what they want. Crying What have you contributed smart a**. The thread slowing down? I don't care if it dies.  Nobody asked you on it or your 2 cents. Next week I'll come up with another idea? Oh really, you know that for sure? That's something you can't come up with, because it would die of lonliness. I'm not taking crap from you or anyone else. And btw, I will not be posting it now thanks to stupid comments like yours, but I will be sending it  to the people who were kind enough to thank me and to say to ignore halfwits like you. So get lost. Cussing Face

newguy07's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                      queens
                      United States
                      Member #57064
                      December 15, 2007
                      244 Posts
                      Posted: March 1, 2012, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Hey Hellmellus55,

"It's time to show the system?" Who died and left you boss moderator? "Stringing people along?" Oh, not happy that the system produced winners for people? You're an ingrate. Another one of those free members looking for freebies complaining  because they can't get what they want. Crying What have you contributed smart a**. The thread slowing down? I don't care if it dies.  Nobody asked you on it or your 2 cents. Next week I'll come up with another idea? Oh really, you know that for sure? That's something you can't come up with, because it would die of lonliness. I'm not taking crap from you or anyone else. And btw, I will not be posting it now thanks to stupid comments like yours, but I will be sending it  to the people who were kind enough to thank me and to say to ignore halfwits like you. So get lost. Cussing Face

how does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine ? Bang Head

susscs's avatar - hani
                        Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #89371
                        April 6, 2010
                        191 Posts
                        Posted: March 1, 2012, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Flossdog,

I think your new system is great Michigan pretty well with your numbers I will keep on eye out for what you post always now.

Thanks for all you do and your hard work

See Ya!

Sus

He may not bring to to it,

But he will bring you through it!

United States
                          Member #110594
                          May 8, 2011
                          885 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2012, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

how does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine ? Bang Head

Hey Einstein,

It tastes pretty good actually.  Too bad I knocked you off your  high horse with your so called "years of research" Green laugh"secret coded" system of +1, -1 +7 -5 etc. and  burst your bubble

by revealing it. Crying

You were  not going to reveal it and tease people playing 58 combos a day.  You of all people shouldn't be talking.Chair

newguy07's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                            queens
                            United States
                            Member #57064
                            December 15, 2007
                            244 Posts
                            Posted: March 1, 2012, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

too bad you couldn't came up with it urself , you still don't get it . how does it feel to get a taste of ur own medicine . you think that you have cracked my system ,nah you are a not even close . so again go ahead and come up with some number for a week again , but remember they will all want to know about your half ss system Poke

Burke, va
                              United States
                              Member #123138
                              February 14, 2012
                              4 Posts
                              Posted: March 1, 2012, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

i actually want to defend floss here lol. yeah he did say he would maybe post the system depending on how well it went, but in my opinion its still far from the revealing stages. it hit in some states but like he said he cant narrow it down to certain states specifically. you guys should be impressed and some what satisfied that he could call out 14 numbers and hit in multi states in the same week at all. now regarding the stringing people along.... its called testing (this threads like what, a week and a half old?). there are plenty of threads where people have called out numbers, not divulged their system and their numbers arent even close to hitting that are STILL going on. no one said you had to play the numbers or that they would SURELY win. this reminds me of lottoburg in someone else's thread. he asked for numbers over and over and when they didnt hit for like a week straight, he got mad saying that the system creator ( or random number caller)  has shown no results and direly needed to revise his system. i laughed so hard after i read that