Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Box & Straight Combos with New Simple System already hit

Topic closed. 92 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Todd.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
Clarkston,MI
United States
Member #35082
March 12, 2006
594 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2012, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Flossdog

Your all talk you have no system ,you lie to people saying you would post after a week.I am tired of all you talkers out their thinking you have something (not showing it) and just getting lucky posting some numbers.Stop bothering me with your private e-mail that also says nothing about a system , go to 3 digit and post your numbers.

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2012, 1:15 am - IP Logged

Flossdog

Your all talk you have no system ,you lie to people saying you would post after a week.I am tired of all you talkers out their thinking you have something (not showing it) and just getting lucky posting some numbers.Stop bothering me with your private e-mail that also says nothing about a system , go to 3 digit and post your numbers.

Kellmell,

I wouldn't send you sh** even if it smelled good. "You lie to people" Oh really? What have you contributed ? How do you explain all the hits the last 2 weeks bird brain. Why don't you put up or shut up. Let's see how LUCKY you get posting some numbers.  Not a chance, because you're not that smart. Go troll the want ads for a job or is your broom broken and you can't work.

United States
      Member #110594
      May 8, 2011
      885 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2012, 1:19 am - IP Logged

i actually want to defend floss here lol. yeah he did say he would maybe post the system depending on how well it went, but in my opinion its still far from the revealing stages. it hit in some states but like he said he cant narrow it down to certain states specifically. you guys should be impressed and some what satisfied that he could call out 14 numbers and hit in multi states in the same week at all. now regarding the stringing people along.... its called testing (this threads like what, a week and a half old?). there are plenty of threads where people have called out numbers, not divulged their system and their numbers arent even close to hitting that are STILL going on. no one said you had to play the numbers or that they would SURELY win. this reminds me of lottoburg in someone else's thread. he asked for numbers over and over and when they didnt hit for like a week straight, he got mad saying that the system creator ( or random number caller)  has shown no results and direly needed to revise his system. i laughed so hard after i read that

Thanks Danskies. You're right on. Some of these people haven't got a clue like newguy with his 58 combos and kellmell, another freebie member looking for handouts. I won't post it, but I'll send it to you and others who have been appreciative.

United States
        Member #110594
        May 8, 2011
        885 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2012, 1:29 am - IP Logged

too bad you couldn't came up with it urself , you still don't get it . how does it feel to get a taste of ur own medicine . you think that you have cracked my system ,nah you are a not even close . so again go ahead and come up with some number for a week again , but remember they will all want to know about your half ss system Poke

Man if you had brains you'd be dangerous.Chair

"great , u got it  good luck . one thing i don't get with some of you , is that good is never good enough , how i got those is not wut important what important is share it  with the lp members n some of them r  making some money of it . like i said good is never good enough  for some. so anyone who can crack it , have at it ok . i'm cool"

Straight from your own thread. I didn't figure it out did I? LMAO!!!Jester Laugh Obviously you can't add and subtract with your own system. I don't get it? I already have it programmed!  What don't you get?I got more hits with less combos in less than 2 weeks than you got in a month. Talk about a half a** system.

addai1516's avatar - lib
          Newyork City NY / westland michigan
          United States
          Member #93153
          June 23, 2010
          4087 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2012, 3:45 am - IP Logged

"great , u got it  good luck . one thing i don't get with some of you , is that good is never good enough , how i got those is not wut important what important is share it  with the lp members n some of them r  making some money of it . like i said good is never good enough  for some. so anyone who can crack it , have at it ok . i'm cool"

Straight from your own thread. I didn't figure it out did I? LMAO!!!Jester Laugh Obviously you can't add and subtract with your own system. I don't get it? I already have it programmed!  What don't you get?I got more hits with less combos in less than 2 weeks than you got in a month. Talk about a half a** system.

Good call Hurray!keep it coming !!

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

addai1516's avatar - lib
            Newyork City NY / westland michigan
            United States
            Member #93153
            June 23, 2010
            4087 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2012, 3:52 am - IP Logged

System or no system take it or leave  it guys , no one is forcing u .. all the bashing not necessary at all .... remmember all ways give a chance to any poster who is willing to contribute want to help with good intentions.. lets get it rolling Hurray!

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
              Clarkston,MI
              United States
              Member #35082
              March 12, 2006
              594 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2012, 7:16 am - IP Logged

Thanks Danskies. You're right on. Some of these people haven't got a clue like newguy with his 58 combos and kellmell, another freebie member looking for handouts. I won't post it, but I'll send it to you and others who have been appreciative.

We will see is your so called system is any good if you ever send it to them ,My friends are going to private e-mail me with the so called system to look it over,than i will tell you what i think about it good or bad i will be honest. Untill than you arel full of hot air and you number so called system is too costly to play and make a profit.

One day you make money one day you lose money it is not consistant.

newguy07's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                queens
                United States
                Member #57064
                December 15, 2007
                244 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2012, 10:09 am - IP Logged

lol like i said  you're so far from figure it out , why don't you go and come up with numbers , since that's alll you can do . like said again and before how does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine , saying you have a system but won't explain or share it because as i recall you had the same problem with my system so much that you have tried to cracked it , which you have not . like one have said before , it's a system forum and not a pick 3 posting numbers . for all i know , all you do is trolling others posting and try to come up with ur own . now go ahead and lash  back at me now or go trolling on lp . Poke

United States
                  Member #110594
                  May 8, 2011
                  885 Posts
                  Posted: March 2, 2012, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Your opinion means nothing.Dead You actually have a friend?  Find me some lottery system that makes money consistently....is there one? Apparently not, otherwise you wouldn't still be fishing on this board. Go play newguy's 58 number combo and go broke. Why don't you figure something out wiseguy? I'm full of hot air? All you do is bitch and complain and have contributed NOTHING, because you're obviously not smart enough.Chair

Well, my system is too costly to play huh? Who told you to play it? MAybe you should take more  bottles back to the store so you have more money to play with. And last time I checked people were posting winners."One day you make money, one day you lose money it is not consistent"....IT'S CALLED GAMBLING stupid.    Get a reality check.Hit With Stick

newguy07's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
                    queens
                    United States
                    Member #57064
                    December 15, 2007
                    244 Posts
                    Posted: March 2, 2012, 10:22 am - IP Logged

Your opinion means nothing.Dead You actually have a friend?  Find me some lottery system that makes money consistently....is there one? Apparently not, otherwise you wouldn't still be fishing on this board. Go play newguy's 58 number combo and go broke. Why don't you figure something out wiseguy? I'm full of hot air? All you do is bitch and complain and have contributed NOTHING, because you're obviously not smart enough.Chair

Well, my system is too costly to play huh? Who told you to play it? MAybe you should take more  bottles back to the store so you have more money to play with. And last time I checked people were posting winners."One day you make money, one day you lose money it is not consistent"....IT'S CALLED GAMBLING stupid.    Get a reality check.Hit With Stick

lmao so funny , you should be a comedian

United States
                      Member #110594
                      May 8, 2011
                      885 Posts
                      Posted: March 2, 2012, 10:43 am - IP Logged

You're the funny one... I usually don't engage in a battle of wits with someone who is unarmed. You must be figuring out how I did it What?? LMAO!  You can't even admit what I posted and what you responded to.  Take all your mid day numbers and subtract 4 from the last digit and do the math what I posted. Look at all the states. If that isn't your system you're an imbecile. You even admitted that I figured it out. Now you're trying to say I didn't. Hey newbrains, figures don't lie.  I think you need a reality check. I'll send you the book "Addition and Subtraction For Dummies", for free. Obviously you need it. LMAO! now go back and to your little kitchen table and use your fingers. 1+1=2. 2-2=0 . Months of research,  man how did he figure my system out???Confused..LMAO! Post your numbers for all the states and I 'll prove you wrong again Einstein. But you don't have balls.

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                        TX
                        United States
                        Member #121193
                        January 4, 2012
                        1637 Posts
                        Posted: March 2, 2012, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

These are to be played in all states mid and eve till sat. Stop on win. These states have hit since yesterday and today. Fl, Tri state, VA, AZ, CT, MI. I will post the system depending how it fares the rest of the week. Initial tests look good. just need feedback if hit

Howdy FD.....just checking the numbers here in FLORIDA  with your posting: Here are the results from 2/21 - 3/01

2/21  Mid - 996    Eve - 820
                        2/22          205            307
                        2/23          498            017
                        2/24          217            595
                        2/25          351            495
                        2/26          676            982
                        2/27          009            971
                        2/28          859            471
                        2/29          264            749
                        3/01          109            520

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

United States
                          Member #110594
                          May 8, 2011
                          885 Posts
                          Posted: March 2, 2012, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

it won on 2/21  and you would stop. I indicated to play till sat. which would have been 2/25. The numbers weren't valid after that. thanks!

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                            TX
                            United States
                            Member #121193
                            January 4, 2012
                            1637 Posts
                            Posted: March 2, 2012, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

So the hits were fairly good. Let's go one more week. I still don't have it down for individual states.

Here are new numbers for 1 week starting today. Good for all States MID DAY

For people who are budget conscious..... PLAY.. 508 804 087 047 349 380...I just filtered the combos down. with sums and H/L

Here are new numbers for 1 week. Good for all States EVE

For people who are budget conscious..... PLAY.. 381 741 538 184 810 514 470 574 518

I just filtered the combos down. with sums and H/L, O/E

FD.....here are the FLORIDA winning numbers from 2/25 through the mid day on 3/02...

2/25   Mid   351    Eve    495
                            2/26           676             982
                            2/27           009             971
                            2/28           859             741
                            2/29           264             749
                            3/01           109             520
                            3/02           971       

*****nice hit on the 741 back on 2/28

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                              Saskatchewan
                              Canada
                              Member #19992
                              August 9, 2005
                              2867 Posts
                              Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

Flossdog

Sorry to burst your bubble, but flossdog does have a system, and like he said earlier, those who were kind enough to him, recieved it... and i did... so say what you want, he's got something to share, but if your not good enough to respect him then he has to right to refuse you. Thanks again Flossdog!!

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!