Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Box & Straight Combos with New Simple System already hit

Topic closed. 92 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Todd.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Lawton, Oklahoma
United States
Member #47812
November 26, 2006
11 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2012, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

It is the same as always.  Somebody is trying and people get mean to them.  I hate when the personal attacks fly.  I like what I see of the results and will patiently wait for the system.  And if not, I understand.  We all have a few secret systems.

kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
    Clarkston,MI
    United States
    Member #35082
    March 12, 2006
    594 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2012, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

Sorry to burst your bubble, but flossdog does have a system, and like he said earlier, those who were kind enough to him, recieved it... and i did... so say what you want, he's got something to share, but if your not good enough to respect him then he has to right to refuse you. Thanks again Flossdog!!

Nice try rakster, but you did not get his so-called system. he has nothing i want and he has shown nothing which means nothing = nothing

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
      Saskatchewan
      Canada
      Member #19992
      August 9, 2005
      2867 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2012, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Nice try rakster, but you did not get his so-called system. he has nothing i want and he has shown nothing which means nothing = nothing

What do you mean nice try???   I got it... am I suppose to give it to you to prove it???

If you don't want anything he's got why the @#$% are you even in this area posting trash?

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

gra8*2win's avatar - spherewall
        williamson county
        United States
        Member #119081
        November 14, 2011
        2820 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2012, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

What do you mean nice try???   I got it... am I suppose to give it to you to prove it???

If you don't want anything he's got why the @#$% are you even in this area posting trash?

I Agree!  i agree 100%...... you can make an enemy just like that... on here.......people attack like a wild bear......unprovoked.......i have a certain someone that rubs me the

wrong way.....and i was posting and trying to help others....and bam......one person makes you so made you don't want to help anyone......but now i see it happens to others

here too.......and i figure those people the ones here are stupid, and just like to cause trouble....  flossdog you have made a difference .....and  some of us appreciate it.

United States
          Member #110594
          May 8, 2011
          885 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2012, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

You're an F'N clown!Goof KELLPUSS ! LMAO! Yeah you're right, I didn't just give to him, I gave it to a bunch of people.    Of course I have nothing you want because you're not smart enough to figure anything out.  Nothing =nothing...isn't that  the equation between your ears? I wouldn't give you the sweat off my dogs a**. 

COME TO DADDY WHEN YOU HAVE A SYSTEM. So now  get back under the rock you crawled out from.Thud

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2012, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks!I Agree!

kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
              Clarkston,MI
              United States
              Member #35082
              March 12, 2006
              594 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2012, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

You're an F'N clown!Goof KELLPUSS ! LMAO! Yeah you're right, I didn't just give to him, I gave it to a bunch of people.    Of course I have nothing you want because you're not smart enough to figure anything out.  Nothing =nothing...isn't that  the equation between your ears? I wouldn't give you the sweat off my dogs a**. 

COME TO DADDY WHEN YOU HAVE A SYSTEM. So now  get back under the rock you crawled out from.Thud

Oh so you gave it to everyone and no one winning anything ,no one talks about it ,another losing system that no one wants .oh well nice try .

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
                BRONX N.Y.10459
                United States
                Member #86575
                February 6, 2010
                1069 Posts
                Posted: March 2, 2012, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

Hey  Flossdog,  Thanks  for everything.I will  talk  to you soon.

Keep up the good works.Mail For You

United States
                  Member #114036
                  July 22, 2011
                  7 Posts
                  Posted: March 3, 2012, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Hey Flossdog,

Thanks for the numbers, I'm in California and it looks like it hit at least once in the Daily 3.  Will you be posting any more for the coming week?

THANKS!

new york
                    United States
                    Member #95042
                    August 2, 2010
                    45 Posts
                    Posted: March 3, 2012, 2:02 am - IP Logged

Thanks!I Agree!

Hey Flossdog if you hav some numbers for ny can you share it

AmuzingP3s's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                      Texas
                      United States
                      Member #39
                      December 10, 2001
                      567 Posts
                      Posted: March 3, 2012, 3:50 am - IP Logged

See Ya!Hi, Flossdog, I saw this thread today when I logged on, and noticed that some of your numbers have hit in many states, including Texas where I am. Since I play on a budget, I will be playing some of the new numbers you gave here. I know they are supposed to be over, but some of them look pretty good to me and I will play them of course at my own risk.  I am sure that all the people who have won with your numbers do appreciate you dearly.

If it isn't too much to ask, I would appreciate it if you could include me among the lucky ones who will receive your system. It definitely seems like a winner. Thanks for your hard work, and take care. Thumbs Up

Big Smile Good Luck to All Wink

cuyahoga falls
                        United States
                        Member #106222
                        February 15, 2011
                        1 Posts
                        Posted: March 3, 2012, 6:34 am - IP Logged

Straight and Box Hit, Ohio 2-24 363

United States
                          Member #110594
                          May 8, 2011
                          885 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2012, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Oh so you gave it to everyone and no one winning anything ,no one talks about it ,another losing system that no one wants .oh well nice try .

You're so fn stupid. You reek of ignorance...but you're funnyJester Laugh because you're a LOSER that no one wants. BTW.. I didn't give it to everyone. I just gave it out yesterday.  Oh ....did you know that  within 5 min of giving a system out it wins!!!   Why don't you post your system? on"How To Stay Unemployed Hoping to Win the Lottery"Unhappy LMAO!   BIGMOUTH, why don't you SHOW ME what you got that wins..or anything on here that wins consistently. DID I GUARANTEE YOU'LL HAVE WINNERS EVERYDAY?? NO. But you don't understand how GAMBLING works, because you haven't got anything... especially between those big ears like I said before. Keep buying your quick piks with the money in your penny jar. Oh well nice try.

Kimono-skunk's avatar - anime21
                            Phoenixville, Pa.
                            United States
                            Member #62261
                            June 22, 2008
                            7 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2012, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Heyas Flossdog and everyone here. I've been reading the forums for a small bit, and wanted to say I am impressed with what Flossdog has done so far.

I started reading all the systems, wheels, tea-leaf powered formulas, and BUY my system or ELSE I will come to your home and waffle iron your Cat webpages. I only came away with a headdesk and a migrane.

I know i'm not smart enough to try and design my own system, for the pick 3's all the way to the Lotto ones. That's why I leave it to you guys.

Flossdog had said he has a system he was Testing first, and upon seeing the results from other members here, (and not himself) he kept testing until things looked right. He did NOT say that using his system, youd get a ferrari in the driveway, a swimsuit model on ya arm, and a solid gold toilet paper holder for the roll of 100's you'll be wipin ya @$$es with. If I wanted that, I would've followed the hype from Steve Player's website.

As for me, I'm gonna start smartly, and whatever cash I can scrounge, I will try the one from Flossdog. I only hope he still offers it.

I know I will be flamed for this, I expect it. But hey, Flossdog trusted us, and asked for others to help. And I think I do trust Flossdog.

Thank you all, (Bows)

KimonoskunkLurking

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                              TX
                              United States
                              Member #121193
                              January 4, 2012
                              1637 Posts
                              Posted: March 3, 2012, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Sorry to burst your bubble, but flossdog does have a system, and like he said earlier, those who were kind enough to him, recieved it... and i did... so say what you want, he's got something to share, but if your not good enough to respect him then he has to right to refuse you. Thanks again Flossdog!!

amen Rakster....I got a copy of his system yesterday... I think I understand it.......Thanks Flossdog, I appreciate it..Kudos to ya

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way