Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:47 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

AceKicka'$ USA*CAN HitList 2/24-2/29

Topic closed. 123 replies. Last post 5 years ago by All*Star.

Page 7 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
AceKicka's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
THE LEGEND RETURNS
Triad, N Carolina
United States
Member #53117
June 24, 2007
6085 Posts
Posted: February 29, 2012, 8:59 am - IP Logged

2/27  Connecticut,  mid  071 =->Str8!! 

3 hits in 6 days ~ 819 ~ 408 ~ same row

Party

"Game On.......'CAUSE ACE HAS YOUR NUMBER!!"

-- (AceKicka '07)

THE LEGEND RETURNS
    Triad, N Carolina
    United States
    Member #53117
    June 24, 2007
    6085 Posts
    Posted: February 29, 2012, 9:04 am - IP Logged

AceKicka'$ USA*CAN HitList 2/24-2/29

$$$          Cool             Thumbs Up            Cool         $$$

123 - 647 - 071 - 296 - 789 - 782 - 804

847 - 596 - 506 - 981 - 237 - 297 - 519

971 - 673 - 567 - 219 - 477 - 622 - 455

077 - 044 - 110 - 010 - 353 - 565 - 155

$$$          Cool             Thumbs Up            Cool         $$$

Party  Lep     AceKicka's avatar - Lottery 057     Lep     Party

AceKicka Ink, klsenterprises2004 at yahoo~ "4 best viewing results..

hit your PRINT button 2 see ALL hits on 1 continuous page!"

Copyright © 2007-2012   ALL rights reserved 

-- (AceKicka '07)

THE LEGEND RETURNS
      Triad, N Carolina
      United States
      Member #53117
      June 24, 2007
      6085 Posts
      Posted: February 29, 2012, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Little Johnny's next door neighbors had a baby. Unfortunately, the little baby was born with no ears.

When they arrived home from the hospital, the parents invited Little Johnny's family to come over and see their new baby. Little Johnny's parents were very afraid that their son would have a wise crack to say about the baby so the dad had a long talk with little Johnny before going to the neighbors.

He said "Now, son... that poor baby was born without any ears. I want you to be on your best behavior and not say one word about his ears or I am really going to spank you when we get back home."

"I promise not to mention his ears at all" said Little Johnny.
      At the neighbors home, Little Johnny leaned over in the crib and touched the baby's hand He looked at it's mother and said "Oh What a Beautiful little baby". The mother said "Thank you very much, Little Johnny."

He then said, "this baby has perfect little hands and perfect little feet. Why... just look at his pretty little eyes.... Did his doctor say that he can see good?"

The Mother said "why, yes Johnny... his doctor said he has 20/20 vision.

Little Johnny said "well, its a darn good thing, cause he sure couldn't wear glasses!"

Oogle       ROFL       Crazy

-- (AceKicka '07)

THE LEGEND RETURNS
        Triad, N Carolina
        United States
        Member #53117
        June 24, 2007
        6085 Posts
        Posted: February 29, 2012, 9:46 am - IP Logged

2/28  Nebraska,  evening  819 -  boxed

4 hits in 9 draws ~ 710 ~ 554 ~ 891

`

-- (AceKicka '07)

THE LEGEND RETURNS
          Triad, N Carolina
          United States
          Member #53117
          June 24, 2007
          6085 Posts
          Posted: February 29, 2012, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Three nuns on a train had been getting to know one another and decided to tell each other what their greatest sins were. The first nun says, "My greatest sin is sex. Every year I go out for a week and work as a prostitute. Of course, I put all the money I earn into the poor box." The second nun says, "My greatest sin is drinking. Every year I take the money from the poor box and go out drinking for a solid week." The third just sits there quietly. So the first nun says to her, "Come on, we've told you our worst sins. Now you have to tell us yours." The third nun says, "My greatest sin is that I gossip, and I can't wait to get off this train!"

Blue Angel     Evil Looking    Blue Angel

-- (AceKicka '07)

THE LEGEND RETURNS
            Triad, N Carolina
            United States
            Member #53117
            June 24, 2007
            6085 Posts
            Posted: February 29, 2012, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Three engineers and three accountants are traveling by train to a conference.At the station, the three accountants each buy tickets and watch as the three engineers buy only a single ticket."How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asks an accountant."Watch and you’ll see," answers an engineer. All of them board the train.The accountants take their respective seats but all three engineers cram into a restroom and close the door behind them.Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the restroom door and says, "Ticket, please."The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.The accountants saw this and agreed it was a clever idea.So after the conference, the accountants decide to copy the engineers on the return trip and save some money .When they get to the station they buy a single ticket for the return trip.To their astonishment, the engineers don’t buy a ticket at all."How are you going to travel without a ticket?" says one perplexed accountant."Watch and you’ll see," answers an engineer.When they board the train the three accountants cram into a restroom and the three engineers cram into another one nearby. The train departs.Shortly afterward, one of the engineers leaves his restroom and walks over to the restroom where the accountants are hiding.He knocks on the door and says, "Ticket, please."

Stooges

-- (AceKicka '07)

THE LEGEND RETURNS
              Triad, N Carolina
              United States
              Member #53117
              June 24, 2007
              6085 Posts
              Posted: February 29, 2012, 10:47 am - IP Logged

A guy walks into a bar out West and orders a white wine. Everybody sitting around the bar looks up, surprised, and the bartender looks around and says, "You ain't from around here, are ya? Where ya from, boy?" The guy says, "I'm from the Midwest." The bartender asks, "What the heck you do in the Midwest?" The guy responds, "I'm a taxidermist." The bartender asks, "A taxidermist? Now just what the heck is a taxidermist?" The guy says nervously, "I mount animals." The bartender grins and shouts out to the whole bar, "It's okay boys, he's one of us!"

Turkey     Cheers

-- (AceKicka '07)

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                louisville,ky
                United States
                Member #72809
                March 28, 2009
                9470 Posts
                Posted: February 29, 2012, 10:53 am - IP Logged

LMAO kids say the darndest thing

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

THE LEGEND RETURNS
                  Triad, N Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #53117
                  June 24, 2007
                  6085 Posts
                  Posted: February 29, 2012, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Hippy... you're right rhonda, they sure do

2/28  N. Mexico,  evening  487 -  boxed

`

-- (AceKicka '07)

THE LEGEND RETURNS
                    Triad, N Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #53117
                    June 24, 2007
                    6085 Posts
                    Posted: February 29, 2012, 11:33 am - IP Logged

A couple was celebrating their golden wedding anniversary. Their domestic tranquility had long been the talk of the town. A local newspaper reporter was inquiring as to the secret of their long and happy marriage. "Well, it dates back to our honeymoon," explained the lady. "We visited the Grand Canyon and took a trip down to the bottom of the canyon by pack mule. We hadn't gone too far when my husband's mule stumbled."My husband quietly said "That's once." We proceeded a little farther when the mule stumbled again. Once more my husband quietly said, "That's twice." We hadn't gone a half-mile when the mule stumbled a third time. My husband took a pistol from his pocket and shot him. I started to protest over his treatment of the mule when he looked at me and quietly said "That's once......"

No No    No No

-- (AceKicka '07)

THE LEGEND RETURNS
                      Triad, N Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #53117
                      June 24, 2007
                      6085 Posts
                      Posted: February 29, 2012, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

The Mother Superior calls all the nuns together. She then says to them, "I must tell you something very serious. We have a case of gonor***a in the convent."

A nun in the back responds, "Thank Goodness! I'm so tired of Zinfandel."

Blue Angel   Cheers

-- (AceKicka '07)

THE LEGEND RETURNS
                        Triad, N Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #53117
                        June 24, 2007
                        6085 Posts
                        Posted: February 29, 2012, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

2/28   Arizona,  evening   707  -   boxed

Bk2bk2bk ~ 918 ~ 179 [5 in 8 draws]

`

-- (AceKicka '07)

THE LEGEND RETURNS
                          Triad, N Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #53117
                          June 24, 2007
                          6085 Posts
                          Posted: March 1, 2012, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

2/29  Maryland,  midday *197  -   boxed

3 hits/4 days ~ 321 -*657 ~ s.col ~ *s.row

`

-- (AceKicka '07)

THE LEGEND RETURNS
                            Triad, N Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #53117
                            June 24, 2007
                            6085 Posts
                            Posted: March 1, 2012, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Dear Husband,

I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you for good. I've been a good woman to you for seven years and I have nothing to show for it. These last two weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you had quit your job today and that was the last straw. Last week, you came home and didn't notice that I had gotten my hair and nails done, cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new negligee. You came home and ate in two minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching the game. You don't tell me you love me anymore, you don't touch me or anything. Either you're cheating or you don't love me anymore, whatever the case is, I'm gone.

Have a great life!
                            Your EX-Wife

P.S. If you're trying to find me, don't. Your BROTHER and I are moving away together!
                            ________

Dear Ex-Wife,

Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true that you and I have been married for seven years, although a good woman is a far cry from what you've been. I watch sports so much to try to drown out your constant nagging. Too bad that doesn't work. I did notice when you cut off all of your hair last week, the first thing that came to mind was 'You look just like a man!' My mother raised me to not say anything if you can't say anything nice. When you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY BROTHER, because I stopped eating pork seven years ago. I went to sleep on you when you had on that new negligee because the price tag was still on it. I prayed that it was a coincidence that my brother had just borrowed fifty dollars from me that morning and your negligee was $49.99. After all of this, I still loved you and felt that we could work it out. So when I discovered that I had hit the lotto for ten million dollars, I quit my job and bought us two tickets to Jamaica. But when I got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason I guess. I hope you have the fulfilling life you always wanted. My lawyer said with your letter that you wrote, you won't get a dime from me. So take care.

Signed Rich As Hell and Free!

P.S. I don't know if I ever told you this but Carl, my brother was born Carla. I hope that's not a problem.

No Pity!

-- (AceKicka '07)

THE LEGEND RETURNS
                              Triad, N Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #53117
                              June 24, 2007
                              6085 Posts
                              Posted: March 1, 2012, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

2/29   Georgia,   midday   480  -   boxed

`

-- (AceKicka '07)