Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NYT5- Jackpotismine tagline numbers ONLY PLEASE!!

Topic closed. 432 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 5 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Kunming
China
Member #57910
January 23, 2008
3626 Posts
Posted: April 2, 2012, 2:15 am - IP Logged

For 4/2/12: Power #s: 19 & 26

06-10-18-19-26
06-10-19-20-26
06-10-19-26-28
06-18-19-20-26
06-18-19-26-28
06-19-20-26-28
10-18-19-20-26
10-18-19-26-28
10-19-20-26-28
18-19-20-26-28

Good Luck Everyone!

Thanks for sharing your set.

Play to win!

Las Vegas, NV
    United States
    Member #44841
    August 9, 2006
    1749 Posts
    Posted: April 2, 2012, 2:39 am - IP Logged

I agree. Like I said in the beginning of this thread. Why play 39 numbers when you can play 23 and hit the Jackpot if the Sun, Moon & all the Stars are aligned? Because we start doubting our abilities. We think that if  we don't include the other numbers we will not hit the jackpot. As history shows time and time again, the Jackpot does lies within the 'gang of 23'. Just not all the time. A lot of the time. It take real self-control to just block out the other numbers and just work with the 23. Jumping from 39 to 23 or vise versa will make you lose focus. I think that is how the 'Lottery mafia' makes there money. They know we are looking at 39 numbers and so the odd will be in there favor. What if, just what if the secret to winning is cutting the numbers and sticking with just those numbers. Here's what I mean.

My 'gang of 23' is a set number which you already know. It's be proven that many Jackpot have been drawn with just these numbers in fact making it a 5/23 game. What if you do the same with another set. For example you decided that you are going to play only  from: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19. You are going to called this your 'gang of 19'. In doing this you are going to ignore 20-39. In fact, in your mind the NY Take 5 game is a 5/19 game which only includes numbers 1-19. Let's say you study only these numbers and make your sets with ONLY these numbers. And day in and day out you stick to these numbers. Believe me, you will hit a Jackpot. Why? Becuase many times a Jackpot has been hit with only numbers 1-19. But the key is that you have to stick with it and not wander off and start looking at 20-39. In there lies the big problem.

You see, we for the most part have no self-control. New York Lottery says: " Okay guys we have a new game called Take 5 and it a 5/39 game" and we automatically think we have to include and consider ALL THE 39 NUBERS when in fact you don't have to. The Jackpot doesn't lie in ALL the numbers, just some of them. So my point Fiesty1 is, pick and choose from which set of numbers you want to play. 39 numbers is lot of numbers to look at but 23, well it's a lot better and you have a good chance of hitting the Jackpot too. It's not a pipe dream and it's more doable. Sorry for the long-winded opinion.

Very true and I agree with you 100%, what you have to realize is that the mindset of playing these types of games everyday leads you to analyze everyday ... or almost everyday.  Especially if you played Pick 3/4 before T5 came along.  It took years before I was even able to play in advance for 3 or more draws, something as simple as that.  Plus the amount I was playing didn't allow for advance play!  I think it calls for a whole other level of discipline to "wait" for a certain scenario to appear and then strike.  What a player like myself would typically do is try to cover as many angles as possible and if that meant 2 or 3 sets plus favorites (pets) so be it.  Unless of course the budget said otherwise ...

Old habits die hard but that too can change.  I like the idea of reducing to 5/23 because I've done it before just not on a consistent basis.  I've also played the all-even, all-odd sets playing the extremes and won with all "5" back in 2001, which in effect was playing a 5/19 & a 5/20 game. But again this was in addition to wheels that came from the current "stats" ... this is what brings me back to the "cover all bases" kinda thinking because whatever you win with you tend to hold onto even if there has been a ridiculously long gap.  That day the sun, moon and stars were truly all aligned because as simple as it was that day, I haven't been able to duplicate it yet!  That's about to change though ...

Kunming
      China
      Member #57910
      January 23, 2008
      3626 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2012, 2:54 am - IP Logged

Very true and I agree with you 100%, what you have to realize is that the mindset of playing these types of games everyday leads you to analyze everyday ... or almost everyday.  Especially if you played Pick 3/4 before T5 came along.  It took years before I was even able to play in advance for 3 or more draws, something as simple as that.  Plus the amount I was playing didn't allow for advance play!  I think it calls for a whole other level of discipline to "wait" for a certain scenario to appear and then strike.  What a player like myself would typically do is try to cover as many angles as possible and if that meant 2 or 3 sets plus favorites (pets) so be it.  Unless of course the budget said otherwise ...

Old habits die hard but that too can change.  I like the idea of reducing to 5/23 because I've done it before just not on a consistent basis.  I've also played the all-even, all-odd sets playing the extremes and won with all "5" back in 2001, which in effect was playing a 5/19 & a 5/20 game. But again this was in addition to wheels that came from the current "stats" ... this is what brings me back to the "cover all bases" kinda thinking because whatever you win with you tend to hold onto even if there has been a ridiculously long gap.  That day the sun, moon and stars were truly all aligned because as simple as it was that day, I haven't been able to duplicate it yet!  That's about to change though ...

I agree. You obviously have many years of experience not only as a 'loser' but as a 'winner' as well. I have a strong feeling that we are on to something here. It's a matter of sticking with it. I feel a Jackpot win coming for somebody(hope it's you)Ha..ha.. Brother can you spare a dime?

I will say this again and again. As strange as it may sound to the 80% who play these Pick 5 games and think it's crazy for me to exclude a set of numbers. The prove is always in the winnings. Not just winning once in awhile but winning on a consistant basis. That's what I'm aiming. Not to hit a Jackpot every week but to hit a lot of 3 numbers, some of 4's and maybe, just maybe a Jackpot.

Play to win!

Las Vegas, NV
        United States
        Member #44841
        August 9, 2006
        1749 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2012, 3:00 am - IP Logged

I agree. You obviously have many years of experience not only as a 'loser' but as a 'winner' as well. I have a strong feeling that we are on to something here. It's a matter of sticking with it. I feel a Jackpot win coming for somebody(hope it's you)Ha..ha.. Brother can you spare a dime?

I will say this again and again. As strange as it may sound to the 80% who play these Pick 5 games and think it's crazy for me to exclude a set of numbers. The prove is always in the winnings. Not just winning once in awhile but winning on a consistant basis. That's what I'm aiming. Not to hit a Jackpot every week but to hit a lot of 3 numbers, some of 4's and maybe, just maybe a Jackpot.

Definitely!  Heck winning with 3's & 4's definitely help build up the kitty and is nothing to frown at.  I agree too that with this type of collaborating something great is bound to happen.  Oh yeah, I've been playing since the game began back in Jan. '92 -- it was only Tues & Fri's back then, but I didn't start wheeling until 2001 ... and look what happened.

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
          NY State
          United States
          Member #92609
          June 10, 2010
          3693 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2012, 5:00 am - IP Logged

I agree. Like I said in the beginning of this thread. Why play 39 numbers when you can play 23 and hit the Jackpot if the Sun, Moon & all the Stars are aligned? Because we start doubting our abilities. We think that if  we don't include the other numbers we will not hit the jackpot. As history shows time and time again, the Jackpot does lies within the 'gang of 23'. Just not all the time. A lot of the time. It take real self-control to just block out the other numbers and just work with the 23. Jumping from 39 to 23 or vise versa will make you lose focus. I think that is how the 'Lottery mafia' makes there money. They know we are looking at 39 numbers and so the odd will be in there favor. What if, just what if the secret to winning is cutting the numbers and sticking with just those numbers. Here's what I mean.

My 'gang of 23' is a set number which you already know. It's be proven that many Jackpot have been drawn with just these numbers in fact making it a 5/23 game. What if you do the same with another set. For example you decided that you are going to play only  from: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19. You are going to called this your 'gang of 19'. In doing this you are going to ignore 20-39. In fact, in your mind the NY Take 5 game is a 5/19 game which only includes numbers 1-19. Let's say you study only these numbers and make your sets with ONLY these numbers. And day in and day out you stick to these numbers. Believe me, you will hit a Jackpot. Why? Becuase many times a Jackpot has been hit with only numbers 1-19. But the key is that you have to stick with it and not wander off and start looking at 20-39. In there lies the big problem.

You see, we for the most part have no self-control. New York Lottery says: " Okay guys we have a new game called Take 5 and it a 5/39 game" and we automatically think we have to include and consider ALL THE 39 NUBERS when in fact you don't have to. The Jackpot doesn't lie in ALL the numbers, just some of them. So my point Fiesty1 is, pick and choose from which set of numbers you want to play. 39 numbers is lot of numbers to look at but 23, well it's a lot better and you have a good chance of hitting the Jackpot too. It's not a pipe dream and it's more doable. Sorry for the long-winded opinion.

Just from an odds stand point, playing with a set of 23 numbers makes the odds of picking the 5 winning numbers 33,649 to 1.   

I was hoping a "zero" would be drawn last night and I got my wish.  I see that 33 and 36 were also drawn with it.  I did some research and saw that what you said is true, "more often than not" a 3, 6, 10, 13, 16, 20,23, 30, 33, & 36 will be drawn.  So my question is: What does your gut say about one of them being drawn tonight? Does your gut tell you we might see a number from that set of 10 tonight?  My gut says we will.  I'm thinking since we saw 4 numbers from the thirties last night, I can rule out 33 and 36. 

The following question is probably a tough one to get an answer to. There's been 5,475 Take5 drawings since January of 1992.  Does anyone with lottery software know if it's possible to find out how many of those 5,475 drawings saw a JP being won with using the gang of 23?

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Kunming
            China
            Member #57910
            January 23, 2008
            3626 Posts
            Posted: April 2, 2012, 5:35 am - IP Logged

Just from an odds stand point, playing with a set of 23 numbers makes the odds of picking the 5 winning numbers 33,649 to 1.   

I was hoping a "zero" would be drawn last night and I got my wish.  I see that 33 and 36 were also drawn with it.  I did some research and saw that what you said is true, "more often than not" a 3, 6, 10, 13, 16, 20,23, 30, 33, & 36 will be drawn.  So my question is: What does your gut say about one of them being drawn tonight? Does your gut tell you we might see a number from that set of 10 tonight?  My gut says we will.  I'm thinking since we saw 4 numbers from the thirties last night, I can rule out 33 and 36. 

The following question is probably a tough one to get an answer to. There's been 5,475 Take5 drawings since January of 1992.  Does anyone with lottery software know if it's possible to find out how many of those 5,475 drawings saw a JP being won with using the gang of 23?

My 'gut' tells me that for sure either a 3, 6, or 9 will show tonight. Why? Because for 2 consecutive draws, all numbers were double digits. There are only 3 single digits from the 'gang of 23'. Again because a 'zero' showed, I think that 3 or 6 have a very good chance.

I was thinking the same thing about which Jackpot combination  hasn't drawn yet just from the 'gang of 23'. I don't have the software to know. Just curious.

Did you win anything GiveFive?

Play to win!

Kunming
              China
              Member #57910
              January 23, 2008
              3626 Posts
              Posted: April 2, 2012, 5:53 am - IP Logged

Here's something to think about:

Last night 4 numbers in the 30's were drawn. There are 5 numbers 30,33,36,37,39 in the 'gang of 23'.

Chances are that 1 or no numbers in the 30's are coming out. If you are daring enough you could not play any 30's and what that means is that now you only have

18 numbers to consider :3-6-9-10-12-13-15-16-18-19-20-21-23-24-26-27-28-29

Out of those seventeen You can maybe eliminate: 20 from last night and 12-16-27 from the night before which leave you with 14 numbers.

3-6-9-10-13-15-18-19-21-23-24-26-28-29

It would still be expensive to wheel 14 numbers but that one way to eliminate some numbers but of course it's all speculation.

Play to win!

Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: April 2, 2012, 6:00 am - IP Logged

Last night (4-1) had no 1st place winners

4 of 5 won $796.00

3 of 5 won $25.50

Play to win!

Brooklyn
                  United States
                  Member #111446
                  May 26, 2011
                  259 Posts
                  Posted: April 2, 2012, 6:39 am - IP Logged

Thank ou Jackpotismine. Last night I played 2 of yours set and I got 3 numbers 2 times.

Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: April 2, 2012, 6:51 am - IP Logged

Thank ou Jackpotismine. Last night I played 2 of yours set and I got 3 numbers 2 times.

You're welcome. Wow! You are really on a roll!

Play to win!

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
                      NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3693 Posts
                      Posted: April 2, 2012, 9:13 am - IP Logged

My 'gut' tells me that for sure either a 3, 6, or 9 will show tonight. Why? Because for 2 consecutive draws, all numbers were double digits. There are only 3 single digits from the 'gang of 23'. Again because a 'zero' showed, I think that 3 or 6 have a very good chance.

I was thinking the same thing about which Jackpot combination  hasn't drawn yet just from the 'gang of 23'. I don't have the software to know. Just curious.

Did you win anything GiveFive?

Yes, I won a Free Play.   I played just two lines, and on one of them I had the 33 & 37. (On that same line, I had the 6 and 9)

As for the question I posed, I'm curious to know what percentage of the previous 5,475 drawings had all five winning numbers from the gang of 23.  I think that information could provide some insight as to how "powerful" the gang's potential might be.  Although I've never seen or used it, I suspect GH's software doesnt have the specific functionality needed to provide an answer to my question.  I would think it would take someone with some programming skills, and a "database" of all 5,475 Take5 drawings to cull all of the lines with 5 gang of 23 numbers out of the database.  Hopefully, I'm wrong about GH's software!

Before I buy my tickets, I sometimes check the lines I'm going to play on the US Lotteries website to see if they ever won a JP.  (It's only happened twice, but on two different occasions, I have picked a set of five numbers that previously won a JP. I didnt play either of those lines when it happened because I believe the likelihood of those particular sets of five numbers winning a JP a second time any time soon is very remote.)  This is another good reason for NOT buying QP's.  The NYL's server could very easily pick five numbers that have won a Take5 JP before.

I'm aware of the fact that no set of five winning numbers has ever won a Take5 jackpot a second time. I sent an e-mail to The NY Lottery and asked if it had ever happened.  Their reply was that it had not.  (At the time, I suspected that it hadn't happened, simply because there are 575,757 possible combinations of five numbers, and less than 5,000 drawings had been held. I doubt that it has happened since I sent that email.)

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

Sunny California
                        United States
                        Member #40295
                        May 31, 2006
                        7712 Posts
                        Posted: April 2, 2012, 9:19 am - IP Logged

This is exactly my line of thinking. Pick numbers from your "gang" and stick with them...period.

Incidently...I looked up 1-19 gang and found that 121 Jackpots have been won in Take 5 with those from the beginning of the drawings, (748) 4 Spot winners and (1731)  3 Spotters compared to your gang of 23 which has had 324 Jackpots (1334) 4 spots and (2019) 3 spots. Who da man??? See Ya!

Kunming
                          China
                          Member #57910
                          January 23, 2008
                          3626 Posts
                          Posted: April 2, 2012, 9:20 am - IP Logged

Yes, I won a Free Play.   I played just two lines, and on one of them I had the 33 & 37. (On that same line, I had the 6 and 9)

As for the question I posed, I'm curious to know what percentage of the previous 5,475 drawings had all five winning numbers from the gang of 23.  I think that information could provide some insight as to how "powerful" the gang's potential might be.  Although I've never seen or used it, I suspect GH's software doesnt have the specific functionality needed to provide an answer to my question.  I would think it would take someone with some programming skills, and a "database" of all 5,475 Take5 drawings to cull all of the lines with 5 gang of 23 numbers out of the database.  Hopefully, I'm wrong about GH's software!

Before I buy my tickets, I sometimes check the lines I'm going to play on the US Lotteries website to see if they ever won a JP.  (It's only happened twice, but on two different occasions, I have picked a set of five numbers that previously won a JP. I didnt play either of those lines when it happened because I believe the likelihood of those particular sets of five numbers winning a JP a second time any time soon is very remote.)  This is another good reason for NOT buying QP's.  The NYL's server could very easily pick five numbers that have won a Take5 JP before.

I'm aware of the fact that no set of five winning numbers has ever won a Take5 jackpot a second time. I sent an e-mail to The NY Lottery and asked if it had ever happened.  Their reply was that it had not.  (At the time, I suspected that it hadn't happened, simply because there are 575,757 possible combinations of five numbers, and less than 5,000 drawings had been held. I doubt that it has happened since I sent that email.)

Hey, dont' knock that Free play. It could be the jackpot winner. Nice! I think that you really can't think too much about that because then it become too technical in my opinion. My suggestion is stick to the 23 but go with your 'feeling' and hopefully the 'feeling' and the timing will be in sync. I get to dizzy when I think about the working of it too much.

Play to win!

Sunny California
                            United States
                            Member #40295
                            May 31, 2006
                            7712 Posts
                            Posted: April 2, 2012, 9:20 am - IP Logged

GiveFive..I think I was answering this before I read it,lol. Not sure how to figure out the percentages,tho :)

Kunming
                              China
                              Member #57910
                              January 23, 2008
                              3626 Posts
                              Posted: April 2, 2012, 9:28 am - IP Logged

This is exactly my line of thinking. Pick numbers from your "gang" and stick with them...period.

Incidently...I looked up 1-19 gang and found that 121 Jackpots have been won in Take 5 with those from the beginning of the drawings, (748) 4 Spot winners and (1731)  3 Spotters compared to your gang of 23 which has had 324 Jackpots (1334) 4 spots and (2019) 3 spots. Who da man??? See Ya!

Only if I can't pick 5 of 5 and somebody plays it then "I is da' man", right. Right now I'm like Martin Luther King: I have a dream that one day...Green laughGreen laughGreen laugh

Play to win!

Page 5 of 29