Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NYT5- Jackpotismine tagline numbers ONLY PLEASE!!

Topic closed. 432 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 4 of 29
PrintE-mailLink
Las Vegas, NV
United States
Member #44841
August 9, 2006
1752 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2012, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

I see what you're doing. We can eliminate the 10's (10,20,30) when they have been exhausted too. The ten's are a unique bunch in my opinion. So out of the 23 you can easily and safely reduce it to 20 numbers when you 'feel' that no 10's are coming out because it ran it's course. I find that even with all the stats that 'gut' feeling is more helpful.

Last night numbers were all double digit numbers(numbers 10 and up) so my 'feeling' or 'gut' tells me that that won't happen tonight. Of course I could be wrong. My 'gut' tells me that no 'zeros' are coming out tonight but then again I could be wrong. These are the things that I use to pick my numbers besides 'some' stats. For example, if a 'zero'(10,20,30,) falls, it will most times than not fall together with one of these 3,6,10,13,16,20,23,26,30,33,36 in the same day or the next day (check out any lottery game and you will find it's true). Having this 'fact' you can now reduce your number sets and use your (Feisty1) analysis. There so much to talk about.

Definitely!  The "gut" has the final say!  But you need to have been playing the game long enough to have developed gut instinct in the first place.  I posted sets in the other thread for that same reason.  Although I like some of the "special 23" (I prefer this to gang) I feel like the likely winners will come from different pairings.  There's no discounting the stats though, just another tool in the tool bag!

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2012, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Definitely!  The "gut" has the final say!  But you need to have been playing the game long enough to have developed gut instinct in the first place.  I posted sets in the other thread for that same reason.  Although I like some of the "special 23" (I prefer this to gang) I feel like the likely winners will come from different pairings.  There's no discounting the stats though, just another tool in the tool bag!

You're right. I didn't know about 'LotteryPost' until I came to China! MadBang Head I didn't realize there was so many knowledgable people here. So I just give my 'two cents' maybe to help somebody. I know it's hard to just stick with the gang of 23 and that's the whole point. It's not for everybody but there's a Jackpot waiting to be claimed. Feel feel to post some sets with just the 'special 23' if you like. Thanks again.

Play to win!

Las Vegas, NV
      United States
      Member #44841
      August 9, 2006
      1752 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2012, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

You're right. I didn't know about 'LotteryPost' until I came to China! MadBang Head I didn't realize there was so many knowledgable people here. So I just give my 'two cents' maybe to help somebody. I know it's hard to just stick with the gang of 23 and that's the whole point. It's not for everybody but there's a Jackpot waiting to be claimed. Feel feel to post some sets with just the 'special 23' if you like. Thanks again.

I definitely will.  What I've decided to do going forward since you opened my eyes to the "zero" factor is create what I've called my "After Zero Wheel". This will get put in play after any draw that has a zero in it, whether 1, 2 or all 3 (10, 20 & 30).  Depending on what other digits fall with those zero numbers will determine if another "alternate" wheel should be in play as well because I've also noticed that the 3,6,9,0 numbers can play for a few draws or even skip a draw too.  Let's see what happens tonight!

Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: April 1, 2012, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

"After Zero Wheel" or the "AZW" sound good. Looking forward to it.

Play to win!

Sunny California
          United States
          Member #40295
          May 31, 2006
          7713 Posts
          Posted: April 1, 2012, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Look back at the 2nd page. I posted my pick for tonigh 4-1 and 6 & 9 is included. This is before you popped in. Ha.Ha.

LOL...you're right, I must have missed that! Go,baby! Now how long are you sticking with these sets? For a year I hope but I know you're changing them more often than that. You know the old lottery superstition...as soon as you change them...they hit!

Kunming
            China
            Member #57910
            January 23, 2008
            3626 Posts
            Posted: April 1, 2012, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

LOL...you're right, I must have missed that! Go,baby! Now how long are you sticking with these sets? For a year I hope but I know you're changing them more often than that. You know the old lottery superstition...as soon as you change them...they hit!

No. I'm a bad boy! (Michael Jackson's song 'Bad' playing in the background) I'm a rebel! Ha..ha. I don't stick around. I change my sets depending on what falls. If the 6 falls or the 9 then I will choose another number for the next day.

Play to win!

Kunming
              China
              Member #57910
              January 23, 2008
              3626 Posts
              Posted: April 2, 2012, 12:20 am - IP Logged

No. I'm a bad boy! (Michael Jackson's song 'Bad' playing in the background) I'm a rebel! Ha..ha. I don't stick around. I change my sets depending on what falls. If the 6 falls or the 9 then I will choose another number for the next day.

Tonight's draw (4-1) was : 20-32-33-36-37  Four from the 'gang of 23'.

All were double digits (numbers 10 and up) numbers just like yesterday. I didn't think a 'zero' would show up but I was wrong. I was also wrong about all double digits showing up. But the 'zero' trick came out again. 20-33-36. I'm really liking the low digits for tonight: 3,6, or 9. No teens so look for at least 1 to 2 to show tonight. I expect maybe 3-4 numbers tonight from the 'gang of 23'.

@Lottoboner

I know you said that ten lines might be too much but I think that ten lines gives your a little more numbers to use and it's not that expensive if you know how to budget.

There were:  5 free plays and 3 three numbers sets. ( Not bad if you invested 10 bucks.)

I'll be posting my new set for 4-2 in a little bit. Stay tuned.

Play to win!

Kunming
                China
                Member #57910
                January 23, 2008
                3626 Posts
                Posted: April 2, 2012, 12:37 am - IP Logged

New Set for 4-2: Power numbers 6 & 18:

03-06-09-13-18

03-06-09-18-23

03-06-09-18-30

03-06-13-18-23

03-06-13-18-30

03-06-18-23-30

06-09-13-18-23

06-09-13-18-30

06-09-18-23-30

06-13-18-23-30

Good Luck to those who play!

Play to win!

ny, ny
                  United States
                  Member #98736
                  October 12, 2010
                  10025 Posts
                  Posted: April 2, 2012, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Tonight's draw (4-1) was : 20-32-33-36-37  Four from the 'gang of 23'.

All were double digits (numbers 10 and up) numbers just like yesterday. I didn't think a 'zero' would show up but I was wrong. I was also wrong about all double digits showing up. But the 'zero' trick came out again. 20-33-36. I'm really liking the low digits for tonight: 3,6, or 9. No teens so look for at least 1 to 2 to show tonight. I expect maybe 3-4 numbers tonight from the 'gang of 23'.

@Lottoboner

I know you said that ten lines might be too much but I think that ten lines gives your a little more numbers to use and it's not that expensive if you know how to budget.

There were:  5 free plays and 3 three numbers sets. ( Not bad if you invested 10 bucks.)

I'll be posting my new set for 4-2 in a little bit. Stay tuned.

JP I have been reading your thread and I gave your set of ten a try and wow!  The numbers drawn were nuts but the result was nice. 

THX a lot!!  Banana

Now I have more $$ to put on your next set...

Pets 125, 669

Kunming
                    China
                    Member #57910
                    January 23, 2008
                    3626 Posts
                    Posted: April 2, 2012, 12:57 am - IP Logged

JP I have been reading your thread and I gave your set of ten a try and wow!  The numbers drawn were nuts but the result was nice. 

THX a lot!!  Banana

Now I have more $$ to put on your next set...

Cha-Ching! Congrats! It won't happen everyday so don't get use to it. Ha..ha.LOLWatch out especially for the 3,6 or 9. Especially the 3 & 6.

Play to win!

Las Vegas, NV
                      United States
                      Member #44841
                      August 9, 2006
                      1752 Posts
                      Posted: April 2, 2012, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Last night's number was 12-16-27-33-39. Like I said when a 'zero' (10,20,30) is drawn try to include some of these: 3-6-10-13-16-20-23-26-30-33-36. Sure enough two from this group came out. This happens often so remember this little tip. There were no repeat numbers so tonight we should see at least one. Which one is anyone's guess. I think that tonight there will only be 3 numbers drawn from the 'gang of 23' but remember it doesn't matter because we are only using this group of numbers. We are treating this game 5/39 as a 5/23. Another thing is that tonight's numbers were all double digit number so I expect tonight's numbers will have either one or two from the single digits: 3,6, or 96 & 9 are both due so maybe one or both of these would be good to include.

Here are my picks for 4/1: Power numbers 18 & 37.

06-09-16-18-37

06-09-18-33-37

06-09-18-36-37

06-16-18-33-37

06-16-18-36-37

06-18-33-36-37

09-16-18-33-37

09-16-18-36-37

09-18-33-36-37

16-18-33-36-37

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO PLAY!

Very nice!  That five w/five right wheel is real sweet once the numbers come together!  Time for the JACKPOT!

Kunming
                        China
                        Member #57910
                        January 23, 2008
                        3626 Posts
                        Posted: April 2, 2012, 1:23 am - IP Logged

Very nice!  That five w/five right wheel is real sweet once the numbers come together!  Time for the JACKPOT!

I agree. I think it's a pretty good wheel for the money. As many have said before me, the wheel is only as good as the numbers in them. Getting 2 power numbers on a consistant basis would be really sweet! I would love to be brave and try a 3 power number set but I'll first try with 2.

Play to win!

Las Vegas, NV
                          United States
                          Member #44841
                          August 9, 2006
                          1752 Posts
                          Posted: April 2, 2012, 1:31 am - IP Logged

I agree. I think it's a pretty good wheel for the money. As many have said before me, the wheel is only as good as the numbers in them. Getting 2 power numbers on a consistant basis would be really sweet! I would love to be brave and try a 3 power number set but I'll first try with 2.

I hear that ... the Sun, Moon & all the Stars have to be aligned for the 3 power # action ... but it can be done!  I'm trying to decide what to do, I still like the set I have in the other thread for next 2 draws, while wrestling with my after zero wheel.

Kunming
                            China
                            Member #57910
                            January 23, 2008
                            3626 Posts
                            Posted: April 2, 2012, 1:53 am - IP Logged

I hear that ... the Sun, Moon & all the Stars have to be aligned for the 3 power # action ... but it can be done!  I'm trying to decide what to do, I still like the set I have in the other thread for next 2 draws, while wrestling with my after zero wheel.

I agree. Like I said in the beginning of this thread. Why play 39 numbers when you can play 23 and hit the Jackpot if the Sun, Moon & all the Stars are aligned? Because we start doubting our abilities. We think that if  we don't include the other numbers we will not hit the jackpot. As history shows time and time again, the Jackpot does lies within the 'gang of 23'. Just not all the time. A lot of the time. It take real self-control to just block out the other numbers and just work with the 23. Jumping from 39 to 23 or vise versa will make you lose focus. I think that is how the 'Lottery mafia' makes there money. They know we are looking at 39 numbers and so the odd will be in there favor. What if, just what if the secret to winning is cutting the numbers and sticking with just those numbers. Here's what I mean.

My 'gang of 23' is a set number which you already know. It's be proven that many Jackpot have been drawn with just these numbers in fact making it a 5/23 game. What if you do the same with another set. For example you decided that you are going to play only  from: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19. You are going to called this your 'gang of 19'. In doing this you are going to ignore 20-39. In fact, in your mind the NY Take 5 game is a 5/19 game which only includes numbers 1-19. Let's say you study only these numbers and make your sets with ONLY these numbers. And day in and day out you stick to these numbers. Believe me, you will hit a Jackpot. Why? Becuase many times a Jackpot has been hit with only numbers 1-19. But the key is that you have to stick with it and not wander off and start looking at 20-39. In there lies the big problem.

You see, we for the most part have no self-control. New York Lottery says: " Okay guys we have a new game called Take 5 and it a 5/39 game" and we automatically think we have to include and consider ALL THE 39 NUBERS when in fact you don't have to. The Jackpot doesn't lie in ALL the numbers, just some of them. So my point Fiesty1 is, pick and choose from which set of numbers you want to play. 39 numbers is lot of numbers to look at but 23, well it's a lot better and you have a good chance of hitting the Jackpot too. It's not a pipe dream and it's more doable. Sorry for the long-winded opinion.

Play to win!

Las Vegas, NV
                              United States
                              Member #44841
                              August 9, 2006
                              1752 Posts
                              Posted: April 2, 2012, 2:04 am - IP Logged

For 4/2/12: Power #s: 19 & 26

06-10-18-19-26
                              06-10-19-20-26
                              06-10-19-26-28
                              06-18-19-20-26