Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what is your thoughts on randomness is there structure even in chaos?

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
NEW YORK
United States
Member #90535
April 29, 2010
11975 Posts
Posted: April 13, 2012, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

what are your thoughts on random events is there structure even in chaos?

are there rules that even random events have to follow ?

THE CHAOS THEORY APPLIES TO EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE.

TIME 0

GOD REPRESENTS 1

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1648 Posts
    Posted: April 13, 2012, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Listen, just (1) pre-draw changes EVERYTHING in regards to the outcome of the official draw to be posted. Now, when we include SEVERAL pre-draws, this means that what ever system of removing combinations, pairs, or anything else has been completely thrown out altogether. Any of you familiar with the old saying about the precentage of lightening striking in the same place twice? Well, it applies to lotto as well...as long as there's no pre-draws involved. Pre-draws simply make it possible for the same thing to happen over and over again, because, they know the likelyhood of it happening  without them is near zero. 

Hey, they can do all of that checking the balls PRIOR TO THE ACTUAL DRAW if they wanted to. As long as all the balls weigh the same, then we should have absolutely no issues whatsoever...just start the machine and select the numbers. But no, they wanna make sure the "machines" are also working so they draw the balls up to (5) times. Can you see the bull in this? They know that most people, like you reading this post, are smart enough to figure out how to make some money based on the true odds of the numbers from one draw to the next. Soooooo, they tear the machines up over and over just to try and get leverage...CUT AND DRY.

L.L.

Texas
      United States
      Member #86154
      January 30, 2010
      1648 Posts
      Posted: April 14, 2012, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

Listen, just (1) pre-draw changes EVERYTHING in regards to the outcome of the official draw to be posted. Now, when we include SEVERAL pre-draws, this means that what ever system of removing combinations, pairs, or anything else has been completely thrown out altogether. Any of you familiar with the old saying about the precentage of lightening striking in the same place twice? Well, it applies to lotto as well...as long as there's no pre-draws involved. Pre-draws simply make it possible for the same thing to happen over and over again, because, they know the likelyhood of it happening  without them is near zero. 

Hey, they can do all of that checking the balls PRIOR TO THE ACTUAL DRAW if they wanted to. As long as all the balls weigh the same, then we should have absolutely no issues whatsoever...just start the machine and select the numbers. But no, they wanna make sure the "machines" are also working so they draw the balls up to (5) times. Can you see the bull in this? They know that most people, like you reading this post, are smart enough to figure out how to make some money based on the true odds of the numbers from one draw to the next. Soooooo, they tear the machines up over and over just to try and get leverage...CUT AND DRY.

L.L.

Now that I have more time, I'll follow up on my last post. Okay, since we're discussing randomness and pre-draws, let's discuss the strategies which provide some leverage and balance the outcomes more favorably towards the player. I've mentioned playing in "cycles" in one of my prior posts, and, this is probably the best way to get an easier win in my professional opinion...especially if playing at the corner store. Why? Well, because if a player will just be patient enough to observe where (2) positions will produce the same (2) of a kind numbers (EE or OO) in the same positions after (2) official draws, they'll realize immediately that a change must occur.

If we look into even further, this method demonstrates how the same (2) of a kind have been produced after as many as (10) total draws which includes those dreaded pre-draws which is the most important part. Why? Because, now the same thing must happen again for a third time in a row after another several pre-draws. If a truly savvy player is on top of their game, and, records the results daily, they'll see where a win comes fairly easy with this approach. All you're really doing is telling the machine that it must do the exact same thing for a third time...very simple. If it doesn't, the player simply wins. This requires patience, though, and most players don't have this because they're trying waaaaay too hard to win on every single draw.

You really can't play on every draw, and, be successful simultaneously. Why? This is a game of REMOVING NUMBERS, COMBINATIONS, SUMS, ETC. and the more pressure a player puts on the machine to keep doing the same thing over and over, the better chances of the player winning. Why? Because change must absolutely happen at some point in this game. So many people win on the first pre-draw and then lose on the official draw every single day...which is why the states tear the machines up with pre-draws. However, it makes them money, too, as you can see. Now, some players win on the official draw which I believe is just total luck. Chew on this for a bit and I'll be back...

L.L.

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
        Connecticut
        United States
        Member #61623
        May 29, 2008
        20581 Posts
        Posted: April 14, 2012, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

of course there is structure in chaos.....but it seems brief in P3

everything leaves an imprint.For every action there is a reaction.You start stacking numbers(draws ) on top of each other,short term patterns will evolve.

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

cuteban25's avatar - Lottery-047.jpg
          Pinecrest Sephardim
          United States
          Member #119068
          November 14, 2011
          1378 Posts
          Posted: April 14, 2012, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

I understand you about the pre draw and first draw but it's possible a player win every 2 week the cash3 game?It' s luck or chaos order?

Texas
            United States
            Member #86154
            January 30, 2010
            1648 Posts
            Posted: April 14, 2012, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

I understand you about the pre draw and first draw but it's possible a player win every 2 week the cash3 game?It' s luck or chaos order?

There is no chaos in this game, but, there is luck involved, okay. The only possible chaos is the pre-draws...that's it. Refer back to my post where I describe the formats which are drawn in this game. If you're patient, you'll see where the same format will disappear after (2) official draws. Now, it can also disappear after only (1) official draw but, it's taking a big chance due to the pre-draws. In my book, the old cliche of "third time's a charm" seems to prevail with these games. My only disclaimer here is that the same thing can, in fact, happen a third time in a row, okay. However, you're placing the odds heavily in your favor simply by waiting for the change to occur...and win.

This also presents another benefit. Instead of playing (2) draws and possibly losing on both, this method makes it to where only one possible loss occurs for every (2) draws. Hence, more money remains in your pocket for the same type loss. Make sense? I'm just trying to help minimize losses while maximizing wins in the bigger scheme of things here. Think about it and let me know your thoughts, okay.

L.L.

lottogenie's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
              texas
              United States
              Member #2324
              September 15, 2003
              152 Posts
              Posted: April 14, 2012, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Now that I have more time, I'll follow up on my last post. Okay, since we're discussing randomness and pre-draws, let's discuss the strategies which provide some leverage and balance the outcomes more favorably towards the player. I've mentioned playing in "cycles" in one of my prior posts, and, this is probably the best way to get an easier win in my professional opinion...especially if playing at the corner store. Why? Well, because if a player will just be patient enough to observe where (2) positions will produce the same (2) of a kind numbers (EE or OO) in the same positions after (2) official draws, they'll realize immediately that a change must occur.

If we look into even further, this method demonstrates how the same (2) of a kind have been produced after as many as (10) total draws which includes those dreaded pre-draws which is the most important part. Why? Because, now the same thing must happen again for a third time in a row after another several pre-draws. If a truly savvy player is on top of their game, and, records the results daily, they'll see where a win comes fairly easy with this approach. All you're really doing is telling the machine that it must do the exact same thing for a third time...very simple. If it doesn't, the player simply wins. This requires patience, though, and most players don't have this because they're trying waaaaay too hard to win on every single draw.

You really can't play on every draw, and, be successful simultaneously. Why? This is a game of REMOVING NUMBERS, COMBINATIONS, SUMS, ETC. and the more pressure a player puts on the machine to keep doing the same thing over and over, the better chances of the player winning. Why? Because change must absolutely happen at some point in this game. So many people win on the first pre-draw and then lose on the official draw every single day...which is why the states tear the machines up with pre-draws. However, it makes them money, too, as you can see. Now, some players win on the official draw which I believe is just total luck. Chew on this for a bit and I'll be back...

L.L.

very good information ima try this. :)

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: April 14, 2012, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

i just got 3/5 two times in a 6 game wheel (my own created wheel) in take five on an offical draw...

was it pure luck! nonsense...it was "smart luck" tm

i just used the fibs...

0d -  "26"   1d - "23"   2d - "11"

the other fibs in the draw were 11 16  so the fibonacci sequence thus becomes...0  -  1  -   2  -   11  -  16  (you kinda have to use your imagination) something that many people on LP are lacking.

i do like your theory on predraws...

gail howard said in her book... " i dont track pre-draws...its pointless because you cant bet on a pre-draw"!!!!

unfortunately...gail howard does not talk about fibs in her book ...nor has a complete analysis of the fibs been done...surely i aint gonna do it...i just know it is your best chance to win a jackpot.

lottogenie's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  texas
                  United States
                  Member #2324
                  September 15, 2003
                  152 Posts
                  Posted: April 14, 2012, 11:54 pm - IP Logged

congratulations lotteryboner on your wins. :)

Appleton, Wi
                    United States
                    Member #118178
                    October 24, 2011
                    199 Posts
                    Posted: April 15, 2012, 9:04 am - IP Logged

There is no chaos in this game, but, there is luck involved, okay. The only possible chaos is the pre-draws...that's it. Refer back to my post where I describe the formats which are drawn in this game. If you're patient, you'll see where the same format will disappear after (2) official draws. Now, it can also disappear after only (1) official draw but, it's taking a big chance due to the pre-draws. In my book, the old cliche of "third time's a charm" seems to prevail with these games. My only disclaimer here is that the same thing can, in fact, happen a third time in a row, okay. However, you're placing the odds heavily in your favor simply by waiting for the change to occur...and win.

This also presents another benefit. Instead of playing (2) draws and possibly losing on both, this method makes it to where only one possible loss occurs for every (2) draws. Hence, more money remains in your pocket for the same type loss. Make sense? I'm just trying to help minimize losses while maximizing wins in the bigger scheme of things here. Think about it and let me know your thoughts, okay.

L.L.

Here's the link:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/244491

Texas
                      United States
                      Member #86154
                      January 30, 2010
                      1648 Posts
                      Posted: April 15, 2012, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Well, let's take a look at what the pre-draws are up to...again. Place your attention on the state of Indiana and notice how (4) has been drawn three times in a row in position (A), and the same number (4-3-3) has been drawn consecutively after several pre-draws. Finally, look at the doubles drawn in the same positions. I can almost guarantee that none of these digits were drawn in the first pre-draw after the last official draw, or, the last pre-draw before the current official draw. Pre-draws make anything possible in this game, and, pretty much thwart any systems designed to play from one draw to the next.

The only way to counter such a thing is by playing in cycles in my opinion. I welcome any other studies and opinions here.

L.L.

Texas
                        United States
                        Member #86154
                        January 30, 2010
                        1648 Posts
                        Posted: April 19, 2012, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

Okay, just a few observations on positional tracking and how it deals with randomness, filtering, numerical cycling (single & pairs), and numerical succession (ascending & descending).

1) Florida: After two cycles of pre-draws and official draws, the combination of (1) and (0) have been drawn together. These numbers can be completely removed AS A PAIR from the next draw as a means of filtering as they're very unlikely to be drawn together again. As single independent digits, they still have a fair chance of being drawn again, though.

2) New York: Starting with the 4/18 Evening draw, position (A) has seen the independent digits drawn in succession (sequence) with 5,6, then 7. I refer to this as a triple succession as most are double succession, and, way more common than triples. I see where the number (8), as well as all combinations beginning with this digit, can be completely removed. Remember, we're dealing with a cycle that must now produce the same thing again...in this case, the number (8) in position (A).

3) Doubles: Generally, after two cycles of doubles in the same position, all of the doubles IN THAT POSITION can be removed. I wouldn'e remove all of them because doubles usually return in one of the two remaining positions on the next draw. Not all the time, but a fair amount of the time. As a note, keep an eye on the state of Ohio as doubles have been drawn consecutively in positions (A) & (B). This cycle of doubles is finished for those positions, but are very likely to appear in either (A) & (C), or, (B) & (C) on tomorrow's mid-day draw.

4) I simply assigned this particular event "the flip-flop" which describes how only (2) digits, in a single position, are selected from one draw to next for (3) cycles including all the pre-draws. Such states currently meeting this criteria are Delaware in position (B), Missouri in position (A), Texas in position (B), and Kentucky in position (C). This is a means for filtering out what's least likely to happen again based on the cycling of all these parameters SEVERAL TIMES...which must happen again in order for the player to lose on them. Hope this helps somebody's overall approach out there.

Granted, any of this is possible again, but we're dealing with the overall odds after 2-3 cycles...very slim.

L.L.

United States
                          Member #123632
                          February 25, 2012
                          156 Posts
                          Posted: April 22, 2012, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

I do not feel true randomness exist in games of chance run by the state. If you want true randomness then the state lotteries would not use computerized drawings or balls.

True randomness would be more like this:

Instead of using balls they would set up a glass booth downtown so everyone could witness the event of a person inside this booth grabbing 6 one dollar bills out of the air inside the booth containing 49 dollar bills blowing around inside the booth with air. Each bill would be assigned a number 1 thr 49 using the serial number for number 1 bill another serial number for number 2 bill another for number 3 bill and so on to 49th bill. Each serial number would be written on a board hidden with a cloth so no one can see the serial numbers written on the board, once the bills are grabbed by the random person inside the booth who by the way was randomly selected from the audience, the bills would then be compared to the serial numbers on the board that are each assigned a number 1 thr 49 so all could see.

Remember each serial number on the bill is assigned a number 1 thr 49 and become that nights winning numbers. All would be able to use cameras and cell phones to record the event and place it on the web if they like and there would be nothing to hide. That is what the state lotteries would do if they were truly random and truly honest. Yet instead they shroud everything in secrecy WHY? Because they're crooks running a business like crooks. What do they have to hide? Let the whole world see the drawing and make it fun like a game show. This would bring in more money also because people could come and witness the event live.

I came up with this idea. It would be fun for everyone to watch and would bring in more money for each state lottery because it would be fun to watch like a game show. It would be live for all to see and witness right downtown in the street.

I am sure that the lotteries would object saying it would cost to much money and we would have to hire security but thats what crooks would say.

It is of my believe that the state lotteries are using a software that was deveoped by a software programer to select numbers that appear random based upon real random drawings yet have set perimitors like preset channels in a car stereo so that certain numbers they want to show will show by intent.

websters defines randomness as not guided in a particular direction, without method or choice, haphazard, non order, no intellegent pattern or combination.

A person grabbing dollars out of the air in a booth not knowing which serial numbers match with which numbers would have no intellegent pattern of grabbing any dollar because they would not know which serial number belongs to which number. The air blowing the bills around would blow them around ciotically such as leaves blowing in the wind.

its the best randomness example I can come up with.

In my opinion patterns as we see and attempt to track in the state lottery games would no longer exist.

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #86154
                            January 30, 2010
                            1648 Posts
                            Posted: April 22, 2012, 11:03 pm - IP Logged

I do not feel true randomness exist in games of chance run by the state. If you want true randomness then the state lotteries would not use computerized drawings or balls.

True randomness would be more like this:

Instead of using balls they would set up a glass booth downtown so everyone could witness the event of a person inside this booth grabbing 6 one dollar bills out of the air inside the booth containing 49 dollar bills blowing around inside the booth with air. Each bill would be assigned a number 1 thr 49 using the serial number for number 1 bill another serial number for number 2 bill another for number 3 bill and so on to 49th bill. Each serial number would be written on a board hidden with a cloth so no one can see the serial numbers written on the board, once the bills are grabbed by the random person inside the booth who by the way was randomly selected from the audience, the bills would then be compared to the serial numbers on the board that are each assigned a number 1 thr 49 so all could see.

Remember each serial number on the bill is assigned a number 1 thr 49 and become that nights winning numbers. All would be able to use cameras and cell phones to record the event and place it on the web if they like and there would be nothing to hide. That is what the state lotteries would do if they were truly random and truly honest. Yet instead they shroud everything in secrecy WHY? Because they're crooks running a business like crooks. What do they have to hide? Let the whole world see the drawing and make it fun like a game show. This would bring in more money also because people could come and witness the event live.

I came up with this idea. It would be fun for everyone to watch and would bring in more money for each state lottery because it would be fun to watch like a game show. It would be live for all to see and witness right downtown in the street.

I am sure that the lotteries would object saying it would cost to much money and we would have to hire security but thats what crooks would say.

It is of my believe that the state lotteries are using a software that was deveoped by a software programer to select numbers that appear random based upon real random drawings yet have set perimitors like preset channels in a car stereo so that certain numbers they want to show will show by intent.

websters defines randomness as not guided in a particular direction, without method or choice, haphazard, non order, no intellegent pattern or combination.

A person grabbing dollars out of the air in a booth not knowing which serial numbers match with which numbers would have no intellegent pattern of grabbing any dollar because they would not know which serial number belongs to which number. The air blowing the bills around would blow them around ciotically such as leaves blowing in the wind.

its the best randomness example I can come up with.

In my opinion patterns as we see and attempt to track in the state lottery games would no longer exist.

You definitely have the right idea with this theory. In the "real world", they claim the pre-draws are to ensure fairness, and, that the machines are operating properly. I called BS on them both when I first learned about them. First of all, they spend all that money on contracts to get these high dollar, and, highly important government machines which are supposed to be QUALITY ASSURED/QUALITY CONTROLLED/INSPECTED prior to the shipping. So, they shouldn't need to be "warmed up" with all those <snip>ed pre-draws. If I go and purchase a brand new BENTLEY, I have no need to go through all the warming up, double checking, etc. etc. etc. 

There's absolutely nothing fair about drawing numbers up to (5) times prior to an actual and official draw...NOTHING. They do it for one reason only: They know savvy players can figure out what to remove in an effort to increase they're profits all while winning...which is most important. The pre-draws simply "re-enter" what the average players see as feasible for removing based on the actual odds of the machine being able to do it again in only a single draw. It's sort of a legal way for them to cheat...end of story.

L.L.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1648 Posts
                              Posted: April 22, 2012, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

If anyone wants to know just how good they really are, I encourage you to check your state's pre-test (draw) results daily. Check them mainly against the losing numbers for that particular day and draw(s). You may be very, very surprised. You're a lot better player than you think you are...trust me.

L.L.