Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do some number combinations have better odds?

Topic closed. 5280 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 200 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19821 Posts
Posted: December 25, 2012, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

Sorry about that.  What I shoud have written was...

-----------------------------------

"Boney is also guessing about his  CHANCES too."

Are you sure about that?

-----------------------------------

Are you sure about THAT?

As sure as I can be when talking about a completely random event.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Boney526's avatar - NjlpLogo
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #99032
    October 18, 2010
    1439 Posts
    Posted: December 25, 2012, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

I'm not offended or feeling attacked because a member says that what I believe is "Hogwash".........

That is called an opinion and does not violate the rules of LP in any way.

Its way BETTER than being called all kinds of derogatory names and having bodily harm wished upon me as happens from time to time on LP. 

And the only reason I'm addressing you Boney is because you keep posting, so get over it.

You commented about me in response to SOMEONE ELSES STATEMENT.

Here's the progression...

Ridge says something like "I'll make it snow in Arizona" to which you responded "LOL. Careful Ridge, introducing reality to Boneys world could cause severe philological damage. "

Do you not see how that's an attack?  Or how that's unrelated to Ridge's comments?  And that there was no logic behind referencing ME?  Or do you not see how that was innappropriate?

You also commented about me in another thread in which I stated my preference to wait for a bigger jackpot to play.  Your comment was something along the lines of "are you to cheap or too broke?"  Or do you magically seem to forgot the times that you act like an ass and only remember the times that you're nice?

Is that not an attack?  Even if it's not a derogatory attack, it's clearly pointed towards me in a highly negative way.

You don't even address the points I make, you address me towards other people in a backhanded and illogical way.  But that's because you have no logic to back up your statements, so you hurl insults instead.  It'd be fine if you actually addressed ME, instead of addressing me towards other people who have no interest in our argument, like Ridge.  And guess what, to everyone with any sense of logic, you're the one who looks like an ass for it, not me.  You started a topic with a stated question.  I addressed your question, and you didn't like the answer.  Go ahead and act like your the hero here, in the end, you're the one who looks ignorant, asking a question you refuse to think about logically.  You've literally asked this question just to re-inforce the views you already have, a sure sign of ignorance.

Most people ask a question when seeking a better understanding.  I guess that's not you, though...

New Jersey
      United States
      Member #99032
      October 18, 2010
      1439 Posts
      Posted: December 25, 2012, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

If it is truly random, then the odds can be accurately determined.

By saying that I'm guessing about my odds, you're implying that the game isn't a completely random event.

The logic of the statement makes it inherently so.  Either the game is completely random, and non-biased, or it's not completely random, and it is bias.

So EITHER I'm guessing about my odds (because the game isn't completely random), OR I know them (because the game is.)  You can't have it both ways.  I guess you could believe what you want, but the belief would be inconsistent and illogical if it wasn't one of those two views.

New Jersey
        United States
        Member #99032
        October 18, 2010
        1439 Posts
        Posted: December 25, 2012, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

And you apparently called me God

That was god with a little g...... You should learn the difference Boney.............

OOPS!

I do know the difference, I just have a bad habit of capitalizing random words in the middle of sentences, and that slipped through the cracks.

BTW if you respond to this instead of my post before this, you're only proving my point about you not responding to the logic, and just hurling insults instead.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19821 Posts
          Posted: December 25, 2012, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

If it is truly random, then the odds can be accurately determined.

By saying that I'm guessing about my odds, you're implying that the game isn't a completely random event.

The logic of the statement makes it inherently so.  Either the game is completely random, and non-biased, or it's not completely random, and it is bias.

So EITHER I'm guessing about my odds (because the game isn't completely random), OR I know them (because the game is.)  You can't have it both ways.  I guess you could believe what you want, but the belief would be inconsistent and illogical if it wasn't one of those two views.

I Agree!  Either you're guessing or you know what you're talking about, you can't have both ways.

Evil Looking       

New Jersey
            United States
            Member #99032
            October 18, 2010
            1439 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2012, 12:40 am - IP Logged

I Agree!  Either you're guessing or you know what you're talking about, you can't have both ways.

Then is it safe to assume that you think I am guessing about odds, rather than knowing them?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19821 Posts
              Posted: December 26, 2012, 1:39 am - IP Logged

Then is it safe to assume that you think I am guessing about odds, rather than knowing them?

Never assume anything, you know what they say about assume.  Assuming is no better than guessing.

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: December 26, 2012, 9:52 am - IP Logged

You commented about me in response to SOMEONE ELSES STATEMENT.

Here's the progression...

Ridge says something like "I'll make it snow in Arizona" to which you responded "LOL. Careful Ridge, introducing reality to Boneys world could cause severe philological damage. "

Do you not see how that's an attack?  Or how that's unrelated to Ridge's comments?  And that there was no logic behind referencing ME?  Or do you not see how that was innappropriate?

You also commented about me in another thread in which I stated my preference to wait for a bigger jackpot to play.  Your comment was something along the lines of "are you to cheap or too broke?"  Or do you magically seem to forgot the times that you act like an ass and only remember the times that you're nice?

Is that not an attack?  Even if it's not a derogatory attack, it's clearly pointed towards me in a highly negative way.

You don't even address the points I make, you address me towards other people in a backhanded and illogical way.  But that's because you have no logic to back up your statements, so you hurl insults instead.  It'd be fine if you actually addressed ME, instead of addressing me towards other people who have no interest in our argument, like Ridge.  And guess what, to everyone with any sense of logic, you're the one who looks like an ass for it, not me.  You started a topic with a stated question.  I addressed your question, and you didn't like the answer.  Go ahead and act like your the hero here, in the end, you're the one who looks ignorant, asking a question you refuse to think about logically.  You've literally asked this question just to re-inforce the views you already have, a sure sign of ignorance.

Most people ask a question when seeking a better understanding.  I guess that's not you, though...

Thanks for setting all that strait Boney. You are quite the perfectionist..........

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: December 26, 2012, 9:54 am - IP Logged

OOPS!

I do know the difference, I just have a bad habit of capitalizing random words in the middle of sentences, and that slipped through the cracks.

BTW if you respond to this instead of my post before this, you're only proving my point about you not responding to the logic, and just hurling insults instead.

Now learn the difference between an insult and an opinion.

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: December 26, 2012, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Set of 28 for MM. Tue. Dec. 25, 2012.

01 03 05 06 07 08 11 12 18 19 22 24 26 28 29 31 32 33 39 41 42 43 44 49 51 52 54 56

bonus ball 10

2 of 5 on this draw..............

Tuesday, December 25, 2012        02 · 03 · 18 · 34 · 48    36        4$18 Million

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: December 26, 2012, 9:59 am - IP Logged

1 of 5 for Boney on this draw............

1, 4, 8, 12, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 35, 38, 39, 40, 41, 43, 46, 53, 54, 56  Not sure if you wanted me to use a bonus ball.  RNG says 45.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012           02 · 03 · 18 · 34 · 48    36          4$18 Million

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2012, 10:16 am - IP Logged

Im playing this set of 39 for PB. Wed. Dec. 26, 2012.

02 03 06 07 09 11 13 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 34 35 40 43 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 55 57 58 59

bonus ball 12

bigguy5's avatar - peace
                          charlotte.n.c
                          United States
                          Member #37585
                          April 17, 2006
                          365 Posts
                          Posted: December 26, 2012, 10:38 am - IP Logged

yes  they  do,     two  digits   numbers   has    better  chance  than  any  other   numbers, 

here  are  some  of the  two  digits   numbers.>>.297.267.398.308.439.479.237.176.287.

075.085.247.     ky   had  947  day   nite   374  ,  e.t.c  40%  of  the  time  you  will get  another  one.

bigguy5's avatar - peace
                            charlotte.n.c
                            United States
                            Member #37585
                            April 17, 2006
                            365 Posts
                            Posted: December 26, 2012, 10:45 am - IP Logged

yes  they  do,     two  digits   numbers   has    better  chance  than  any  other   numbers, 

here  are  some  of the  two  digits   numbers.>>.297.267.398.308.439.479.237.176.287.

075.085.247.     ky   had  947  day   nite   374  ,  e.t.c  40%  of  the  time  you  will get  another  one.

when   one  of these   numbers   play    look   for another  one with  then    3days.

123.234.345.456.567.678.789.980.901.   or  look for    a double   or  a triple  to come.

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: December 26, 2012, 10:46 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

Page 200 of 353