Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do some number combinations have better odds?

Topic closed. 5280 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 338 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19894 Posts
Posted: March 7, 2013, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Its been 84 draws since the PB bonus number 30 has made a showing.

If you check past drawings you'll find the bonus numbers seldom follow the same bonus numbers more than once.  Of the 17 numbers that have followed bonus #42 in the last 804 MM drawings, only three have followed it more than once so you can eliminate them since there's only a 3/17 chance that one of them will do it again.

If you look at the repeat pattern of bonus numbers, of the top 50%, only seven aren't in the above group of 17.

With those seven and the most popular bonus numbers I found 20 to play if I decide to play 20 lines for tomorrow's MM drawing.  I haven't decided yet if I want to play MM, PB or OCL this weekend.

Good luck on your picks.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: March 7, 2013, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

LottoBoner says NOT to play cold numbers and his advice helps me win. What do you think?

Cold numbers come in many varieties. I mean generally the coldest cold number can STAY COLD FOR YEARS!!!!!

ESPECIALLY WITH ONLY TWO DRAWS PER WEEK and a 56 to 59 number matrix.

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: March 7, 2013, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! Its high time LottoBoner step to the plate and hit one out of the park. If the old pirated one from a floppy disk can hit a winner, just imagine what the new A+GH program can do !!!

The new A+ program is still a dinosaur albeit a very functional dinosaur.   

A new new A+ program would have to run on the latest windows platform, (and have pink coloring to highlight the LFF, like i put on my matrix walk chartsWink)

It should be able to do geometric analysis, and transform like GRIMLOCK!Jester Laugh

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: March 7, 2013, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Maybe it's time you showed us what your legit copy of A+ GH program can come up with since you accused me of using a pirated copy of it to get my last decent win.  Jester Laugh

I have my copy of A+ on a Mini HP computer, since i needed XP to run the program.  You can run on more updated versions such as Windows 7 but you have to purchase something from Microsoft to make it compatible.

However my MINI is not loading windows, so I actually have not used my A+ program in about a month.  (Now that I have cut down on my workout time through effiecient streamling I should take it to PC richards or something to get it looked at)

MM and PB is currently my last choice of games to play, and I often even forget to post to Maddogs.

A+ does have some good filters that I had begun using, which might be good for the larger games.

The majority of my system is based on skip strings, (which I had previously called skip permutations) but when at Ions website, he spoke of "skip strings" and I think that makes more sense.

Until I get my A+ working again I will not be able to produce skip strings with less work.

When I did use A+  I took a full game printout of the the entire skip string for everynumber and painstakingly manually xfered into excel, and I formatted according to the type of patterns I witnessed. 

A skip string of say the Last 100 games can usually elucidate cold numbers and also LFF numbers rather quickly. 

A+ does have a feature that gives count in Last 50, however it is not in tandem with the Matrix Walk chart (aka Drawing Since hit chart in gail terminology)

In excel I have the luxury of using the countif function and placing it below the matrix walk, so i can see both the most current skip strings and the hit count of a number within the the last 50 and 100 games.

I know skip strings can be made using VBA, but until I learn how to do that, or find somebody who will trade their programming skills, for a thorough working knowledge of my system, I will just have to do it the hard way.

P.S.  I was thinking of calling my system, the "Barking Dogs Tries to Eat The Horny Bunnies Lotto System"  Green laugh

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
          u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19964 Posts
          Posted: March 8, 2013, 1:24 am - IP Logged

I think Gail Howard would agree with you.

interestingLOL

Let it Snow Snowman

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19894 Posts
            Posted: March 8, 2013, 2:59 am - IP Logged

I have my copy of A+ on a Mini HP computer, since i needed XP to run the program.  You can run on more updated versions such as Windows 7 but you have to purchase something from Microsoft to make it compatible.

However my MINI is not loading windows, so I actually have not used my A+ program in about a month.  (Now that I have cut down on my workout time through effiecient streamling I should take it to PC richards or something to get it looked at)

MM and PB is currently my last choice of games to play, and I often even forget to post to Maddogs.

A+ does have some good filters that I had begun using, which might be good for the larger games.

The majority of my system is based on skip strings, (which I had previously called skip permutations) but when at Ions website, he spoke of "skip strings" and I think that makes more sense.

Until I get my A+ working again I will not be able to produce skip strings with less work.

When I did use A+  I took a full game printout of the the entire skip string for everynumber and painstakingly manually xfered into excel, and I formatted according to the type of patterns I witnessed. 

A skip string of say the Last 100 games can usually elucidate cold numbers and also LFF numbers rather quickly. 

A+ does have a feature that gives count in Last 50, however it is not in tandem with the Matrix Walk chart (aka Drawing Since hit chart in gail terminology)

In excel I have the luxury of using the countif function and placing it below the matrix walk, so i can see both the most current skip strings and the hit count of a number within the the last 50 and 100 games.

I know skip strings can be made using VBA, but until I learn how to do that, or find somebody who will trade their programming skills, for a thorough working knowledge of my system, I will just have to do it the hard way.

P.S.  I was thinking of calling my system, the "Barking Dogs Tries to Eat The Horny Bunnies Lotto System"  Green laugh

Sounds like you're coming up with excuses. 

I can put my complied GWBasic programs on a flash drive and run them on a net book with XP almost as fast as they runs on my desktop with XP.   I've been told if I download a free copy of DOSBox I could run them on my laptop with Windows7.

Evil Looking       

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19964 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2013, 3:01 am - IP Logged

Sounds like you're coming up with excuses. 

I can put my complied GWBasic programs on a flash drive and run them on a net book with XP almost as fast as they runs on my desktop with XP.   I've been told if I download a free copy of DOSBox I could run them on my laptop with Windows7.

that's what i was thinking, LOL

Let it Snow Snowman

riscknight's avatar - riscknight
                Athens
                Greece
                Member #133234
                September 24, 2012
                192 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2013, 5:56 am - IP Logged

>_I've been told if I download a free copy of DOSBox I could run them on my laptop with Windows7.

DOSBox is an excellent Emulator for running "older DOS" Programs.

Download DOSBox and install the emulator. Create a folder in C: named DOS for example and keep inside that folder all the "old DOS" Programs you had/have and you want to use.

Run DOSBox and type MOUNT C: C:\DOS to mount the directory DOS which contain your programs.

Type C: then DIR and choose which program/s you'd like to run.

6/49 dis(assembly)

Denver
                  United States
                  Member #139961
                  March 7, 2013
                  23 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2013, 9:12 am - IP Logged

Why do i feel like joining this forum Sharply decreased my odds of winning ???

What?

riscknight's avatar - riscknight
                    Athens
                    Greece
                    Member #133234
                    September 24, 2012
                    192 Posts
                    Posted: March 8, 2013, 10:04 am - IP Logged

What?

>_Why do i feel like joining this forum Sharply decreased my odds of winning ???

What?

Perhaps because some people will always see "the glass as half empty", while others as "half full"... It's human nature.

It's also human nature to try to give answers and never give up.

6/49 dis(assembly)

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: March 8, 2013, 10:31 am - IP Logged

What?

Because you are NOT participating in the Positive Energy Flow.....What?

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: March 8, 2013, 10:34 am - IP Logged

Here is an example of the reverse repeats that I have been noticing....

New Jersey (NJ) Jersey Cash 5 Lottery Results

Draw Date  Results 
                        Thu, Mar 7, 201307-09-19-34-39?Prize Payouts
                        Wed, Mar 6, 201307-09-11-26-37?Prize Payouts
                        Tue, Mar 5, 201314-20-21-32-38?Prize Payouts
                        Mon, Mar 4, 201309-14-20-26-37?Prize Payouts
                        Sun, Mar 3, 201303-08-11-13-26?Prize Payouts
                        Sat, Mar 2, 201302-05-13-28-37?Prize Payouts
                          RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19894 Posts
                          Posted: March 8, 2013, 10:59 am - IP Logged

What?

Maybe joining this forum was a dose of reality.  Wink

Evil Looking       

Denver
                            United States
                            Member #139961
                            March 7, 2013
                            23 Posts
                            Posted: March 8, 2013, 11:17 am - IP Logged

Nah i win ALOT i know I'll win a big game
                            eventually.

I just hit $500 on a $5 ticket

iam going to cash it in & buy 250 powerball tickets 125 self picks & 125 QP's Cool

Canada
                              Member #137795
                              January 12, 2013
                              24 Posts
                              Posted: March 8, 2013, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Sure, What I meant was, a minimum of 33.33 % of all 649 draws or better, I do match the last 2 numbers drawn. Easily provable.

This now leaves me needing to match the first 4 numbers only. This applies to 1 third of all draws.

The odds of matching the first 4 numbers only, after the last 2 numbers are taken out of the equation, is 1 in73,815.

Page 338 of 353