Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 3 reduction using mathematical methods and the scientific calculator

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 4 years ago by lakerben.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
AlgorithmGuru's avatar - avatar
Pittsburgh, PA
United States
Member #130598
July 20, 2012
37 Posts
Posted: August 21, 2012, 8:46 am - IP Logged

Thanks again to Carlig and Algorithmguru.

Neat program.  I run xp and I had to download netframework4 which was no big deal. I really like the math selections.  I've been using a lot of these on my different look thread.  Nice.  I have to try the feature with the entering of two draws back to back.  Keep up with the good work.

US Flag

Cool I'm glad you liked it!  :)  Glad to hear it runs on XP though good info about the netframework.  Also a side note, the 3 digit "seed" (as I'll call it) can be anything really.  The calculations will be performed on regardless.  In other words, use any 3 digit number that you think will help eliminate improper numbers.  Also you can run calculations back to back... and keep going at that.  There is no limit to the number of times you can do the calculations.  So essentially if you had a list of "seeds" you wanted to run calculations on it will keep removing numbers.  :)  Let me know if you have any trouble with it or if there is any functionality you would like to see added.  :)  Thanx for the feedback

If it's not consistent, it's irrelevant :)

Pittsburgh, PA
    United States
    Member #130598
    July 20, 2012
    37 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2012, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Just as a heads up, since this thread has no more activity and I haven't heard back from LKMIKE the originator of this thread I'm going to assume no one else is interested.  I'll be removing the program for download at the end of the week.  Thanx everyone.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86099
      January 29, 2010
      11116 Posts
      Posted: August 30, 2012, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Just as a heads up, since this thread has no more activity and I haven't heard back from LKMIKE the originator of this thread I'm going to assume no one else is interested.  I'll be removing the program for download at the end of the week.  Thanx everyone.

If you can keep the download for awhile longer it would be appreciated.  I know some people who would like it.

US Flag

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

donn94's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
        danville,va
        United States
        Member #122105
        January 24, 2012
        716 Posts
        Posted: August 30, 2012, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! thanks

Pittsburgh, PA
          United States
          Member #130598
          July 20, 2012
          37 Posts
          Posted: August 31, 2012, 5:32 am - IP Logged

I'll keep it up for a little while longer, however i do need to take it down at some point.  If someone wants it after its taken down they can let me know via a private message.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11116 Posts
            Posted: September 2, 2012, 12:41 am - IP Logged

I'll keep it up for a little while longer, however i do need to take it down at some point.  If someone wants it after its taken down they can let me know via a private message.

I have to work on a couple of my computers and then I'll download.  Thanks.

US Flag

How about them cowboys!

US Flag