Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What kind of car would you get?

Topic closed. 425 replies. Last post 4 years ago by hearsetrax.

Page 10 of 29
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2012, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

That was an amazing film. Hard to top that for goriness!!! Someone had to be part of a think tank, to come up with that premise.  Conehead

Amazing that on this lottery site, we went from talking about cars, to chainsaw massacre's in about 2 minutes flat.  Naughty

Yeah, but that movie was based on some people just driving down the road having a good time so as far as I'm concerned we are still on topic and don't think even RJ can disagree.

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2012, 1:54 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, but that movie was based on some people just driving down the road having a good time so as far as I'm concerned we are still on topic and don't think even RJ can disagree.

Well he can still disagree.   No Nod   I mean technically maybe were suppossed to be talking about sedans, and not vans?

If that is the case, I will be the first to apologize, and retract all previously referenced statements regarding "creepy vans"  Yes Nod

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
      Nova Scotia
      Canada
      Member #9934
      December 27, 2004
      884 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2012, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

First I would get my car repaired, so I have to get - win the money hopefully through the lottery and get the vehicle towed to a car repair location and get all of the work done, and have more- peace of mind that I can finally have a working car- it is a pontiac sunfire. And then later buy a really nice ride- as the saying goes that will get me any where in the world that I care to travel to.

h-Party  Coffee

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2012, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Well he can still disagree.   No Nod   I mean technically maybe were suppossed to be talking about sedans, and not vans?

If that is the case, I will be the first to apologize, and retract all previously referenced statements regarding "creepy vans"  Yes Nod

Ok, excellent point mc. But suppose we begin answering the question "What kind of car would you get?" by saying what kind of car we would NOT get???

I think on the top of MY list, would be the car (or van) that has all its occupants massacred by a mask wearing, chainsaw toting, guy from Texas.

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2012, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

First I would get my car repaired, so I have to get - win the money hopefully through the lottery and get the vehicle towed to a car repair location and get all of the work done, and have more- peace of mind that I can finally have a working car- it is a pontiac sunfire. And then later buy a really nice ride- as the saying goes that will get me any where in the world that I care to travel to.

h-Party  Coffee

The flag?? No problem.

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2012, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Ok, excellent point mc. But suppose we begin answering the question "What kind of car would you get?" by saying what kind of car we would NOT get???

I think on the top of MY list, would be the car (or van) that has all its occupants massacred by a mask wearing, chainsaw toting, guy from Texas.

I can do one better Ronnie, a car that is flagged over by an Obama speed enforcer, writing you up a $1000 ticket for driving too safely.   No No    Smash

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2012, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

This photo would be MIND BLOWING if only the guy had put on the mask.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Van This is U.S. History, I see the globe right there.

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2012, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

I can do one better Ronnie, a car that is flagged over by an Obama speed enforcer, writing you up a $1000 ticket for driving too safely.   No No    Smash

Yeah, I saw one of these on the freeway the other day and was thinking WTF........

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: July 7, 2012, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

Wonder what he's smiling about?  Looks like huge oil leaks underneath the van, maybe he's smiling because he thinks no one can see them?  Approve

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2012, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Wonder what he's smiling about?  Looks like huge oil leaks underneath the van, maybe he's smiling because he thinks no one can see them?  Approve

Its a Texas Chainsaw Massacre van. Here he is in from of the house.

House used in the texas chainsaw massacre movie This is U.S. History, I see the globe right there.

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2012, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Here is the promised photo of the 35' Chevy pickup.

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Here is the promised photo of the 35' Chevy pickup.

Nice!!!

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2012, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Nice!!!

Yes, and did you notice the operator??

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: July 7, 2012, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

Yes, and did you notice the operator??

Who needs a pit-bull or security system! Freaky man......real freaky.  Red Devil

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: July 7, 2012, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Who needs a pit-bull or security system! Freaky man......real freaky.  Red Devil

Excellent use of intuitive powers as always mc,

A service call at the most freakish place that I can remember.

Out of focus in the picture, the headlights were dimly lit on a permanent basis.

Such curious foot traffic to the house, 2 different groups appeared during my 25 minute stop. 

Took little notice but I assumed the occupants were heavily armed and on guard.

I wasn't interested in buying whatever they were selling inside.

Little did I care, I was quickly on my marry way.

UNSCRAMBLE THE FIRST LETTER OF EACH SENTANCE TO FIND THE HIDDEN WORD.Sulk Off

Page 10 of 29