Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:42 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Eve P3

Topic closed. 272 replies. Last post 4 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 1 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
seadrink's avatar - disney23
Seattle
United States
Member #116221
September 6, 2011
758 Posts
Posted: August 14, 2012, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

654 543 653    (954) (953)

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: August 15, 2012, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

654 543 653    (954) (953)

Hey Daugther, how do you say thank you enough times...we are so proud of you,each generation is better and you

are proof of that.  Sit back get ready for your last quarter of school.....We are back now  and  WE WILL HELP PLAYERS

pay those bills,buy those school clothes, narrow it down, realize their visions and we will send you to the islands for your graduation gift.

COLLEEN,BIGDSING    aka   MOM and DAD.   

Players  on all Levels  look for us Next Month::  Posting, winning,laughing,loving,sharing the Gift.

We thank the Creator for giving us another Chance at Life........TogetherLove

NOW be smart  and  play those trips!!!!!!!  all  of them .....watch the false trips 2.

BIGS    Do you think they are ready? You been gone awhile....Do you still have it?

Colleen you were not asking me that last nightNaughty

Embarassed Bigs you are a Legend in your own MindGreen laugh   

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

Bran77's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      808/253
      United States
      Member #129752
      June 27, 2012
      2516 Posts
      Posted: August 15, 2012, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

Hey Daugther, how do you say thank you enough times...we are so proud of you,each generation is better and you

are proof of that.  Sit back get ready for your last quarter of school.....We are back now  and  WE WILL HELP PLAYERS

pay those bills,buy those school clothes, narrow it down, realize their visions and we will send you to the islands for your graduation gift.

COLLEEN,BIGDSING    aka   MOM and DAD.   

Players  on all Levels  look for us Next Month::  Posting, winning,laughing,loving,sharing the Gift.

We thank the Creator for giving us another Chance at Life........TogetherLove

NOW be smart  and  play those trips!!!!!!!  all  of them .....watch the false trips 2.

BIGS    Do you think they are ready? You been gone awhile....Do you still have it?

Colleen you were not asking me that last nightNaughty

Embarassed Bigs you are a Legend in your own MindGreen laugh   

Welcome back big!! Glad to see you back. Have a blessed day

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
        Middle GA
        United States
        Member #42874
        July 9, 2006
        3912 Posts
        Posted: August 15, 2012, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Thank you seadrink for all your help and good luck with school. Welcome back Colleen and Bigs!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

Maryland
          United States
          Member #127842
          May 10, 2012
          1966 Posts
          Posted: August 15, 2012, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Lol.. Welcome back big and Colleen. I love your faith in God and Love between you two....thank you. Thank you're daughter too! Be blessed!

mrsprufrock's avatar - lips
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #127667
            May 6, 2012
            844 Posts
            Posted: August 15, 2012, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

I was beginning to get worried about you two. It's so good to see you back and both as charming and ornery as ever! We have all missed you - glad you are recovered.

Party

surimaribo24's avatar - photo11 zpsfffd70be.jpg
              NEW YORK. RIVERHEAD
              United States
              Member #106371
              February 17, 2011
              9702 Posts
              Posted: August 15, 2012, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Good to see you back Bigd .. i was wondering where you have been and was doing the research and happy to find this form .

PETS#=105-215

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: August 15, 2012, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Thank you EveryoneHurray! 

Now Let's do what we do best.....GET THIS money.....  We have to ask????   Have you been winning? DeadAre you on a losing 

merry-go-round???    Frown    Well  do yourself a favor....   Take those numbers you been donating to the

lottery  Doh

THROW THEM AWAY....Yes Nod      We promise that the following numbers  will win and ALL you must do

is pay attentionNo No.

ENOUGH TALK   Let's prove it.....     317   478  593 756 106  will get us started.

The Hottest Pairs in    Lotto   01    18  58  55    76  No matter where you play....

The upcoming  combo's   588 558 587 589 458 958 835.   118 681 581   766 176 076 276 756 888

999 333

Around the 20th  look  for 00's   .      If you had  33  look for   38/88  .    If you had  88  then

expect  33/38.    That  58 Pair  will  Put money in your pocket period.    You know what to do...

You been changing numbers each day right?Yes Nod  You been losing each dayYes Nod .   Well  we can change

that right now....   Blue Thinking  wha we gotta do Bigdsing?     First  YOU Must close your eyes and have 

a vision  of your self winningThinking of... Banana.     Truth is you cannot win if you do not

BelievePatriot.    BUT  bigs I always think I am gonna win and then I don'tCryingBS.

Okay here is some cheese for that  whineROFL  Green laugh            JUST PLAY EM AND WIN.   

atlanta, ga
                  United States
                  Member #129887
                  June 30, 2012
                  251 Posts
                  Posted: August 15, 2012, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Thank you EveryoneHurray! 

Now Let's do what we do best.....GET THIS money.....  We have to ask????   Have you been winning? DeadAre you on a losing 

merry-go-round???    Frown    Well  do yourself a favor....   Take those numbers you been donating to the

lottery  Doh

THROW THEM AWAY....Yes Nod      We promise that the following numbers  will win and ALL you must do

is pay attentionNo No.

ENOUGH TALK   Let's prove it.....     317   478  593 756 106  will get us started.

The Hottest Pairs in    Lotto   01    18  58  55    76  No matter where you play....

The upcoming  combo's   588 558 587 589 458 958 835.   118 681 581   766 176 076 276 756 888

999 333

Around the 20th  look  for 00's   .      If you had  33  look for   38/88  .    If you had  88  then

expect  33/38.    That  58 Pair  will  Put money in your pocket period.    You know what to do...

You been changing numbers each day right?Yes Nod  You been losing each dayYes Nod .   Well  we can change

that right now....   Blue Thinking  wha we gotta do Bigdsing?     First  YOU Must close your eyes and have 

a vision  of your self winningThinking of... Banana.     Truth is you cannot win if you do not

BelievePatriot.    BUT  bigs I always think I am gonna win and then I don'tCryingBS.

Okay here is some cheese for that  whineROFL  Green laugh            JUST PLAY EM AND WIN.   

Welcome back..you have been truly missed...looking forward to getting paid from GA lotto with those numbers...see a couple of my favs..thanks bigdsing

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: August 15, 2012, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back..you have been truly missed...looking forward to getting paid from GA lotto with those numbers...see a couple of my favs..thanks bigdsing

Hello Kismet,  We will take a special look at GA.  HOLD your FAVS !  You know how it goes....hold it hold it...stop playing itMad

Then it hits.....ThudBlessings

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                      PA
                      United States
                      Member #69849
                      January 18, 2009
                      14854 Posts
                      Posted: August 15, 2012, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Well I'll be...I can't believe my eyes....you are BACK.....I was just about to put an APB out on both of you....lol...well it is great to hear from you... and I pray that everything is going great also....you both were  missed....now I can finally win some BIG BUCKS....LOL...Hyper

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: August 15, 2012, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Well I'll be...I can't believe my eyes....you are BACK.....I was just about to put an APB out on both of you....lol...well it is great to hear from you... and I pray that everything is going great also....you both were  missed....now I can finally win some BIG BUCKS....LOL...Hyper

Yes DEE, the loud mouths are backGreen laugh  and ready to DO what we love..   Looking forward to working with you again.

Keep you eye on those 58/76 numbers....they will pay you well.  Bigs is looking at PA.  So check back here soon.

Everything is finally good.  Thank you my friend.   Colleen

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                          PA
                          United States
                          Member #69849
                          January 18, 2009
                          14854 Posts
                          Posted: August 15, 2012, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Yes DEE, the loud mouths are backGreen laugh  and ready to DO what we love..   Looking forward to working with you again.

Keep you eye on those 58/76 numbers....they will pay you well.  Bigs is looking at PA.  So check back here soon.

LOL...well I wouldn't go that far to say the louds mouth are back.....but you sure do know how to get people's attention...and that's a good thing.....ok..I will check back her with you...thank you

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: August 15, 2012, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Hello Dee,                  this is Don, now that Colleen has let me on the computer  LOL.  Look at your workouts and if you 

see any of these, invest a little more in them.  THEY will be good till Next Monday for PA.  I like 2 digit retruns mid to

eve  as a way to narrow them down.

210 852 523 801 901 795 310 823 085 907 908 082 589     PA      WINBIG

mrsd446's avatar - bass fret.jpg
                              Brooklyn, NY
                              United States
                              Member #113973
                              July 20, 2011
                              13054 Posts
                              Posted: August 15, 2012, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!!!!   BigD and C are back!!!!!!   I'm so glad that you guys are coming back.   I am still sending my thoughts and prayers to you for best wishes, best of luck and most of all BEST of Health!!!! 

See you soon!!!! 

Sue

pets: 169-417-446-623-634-824-626-807-3890-8118-1769

Page 1 of 19