Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Eve P3

Topic closed. 272 replies. Last post 4 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 2 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: August 15, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

WOW!!!!!   BigD and C are back!!!!!!   I'm so glad that you guys are coming back.   I am still sending my thoughts and prayers to you for best wishes, best of luck and most of all BEST of Health!!!! 

See you soon!!!! 

Sue

Hello  Sue!!  Thank you for always being a positive person here. We are blessed and we want you to consider

our numbers longer then most....When the time is right: because we know that NewYork will get them but  as you know

it takes the apple a minute to win it.  Smile    58/76.

PATTYH's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
    KNOXVILLE,TN.
    United States
    Member #98065
    September 30, 2010
    209 Posts
    Posted: August 15, 2012, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

OH MY GOSH! I am sittin here with a big ol grin , I am so glad you are back. You two are too cute!

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: August 15, 2012, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

OH MY GOSH! I am sittin here with a big ol grin , I am so glad you are back. You two are too cute!

Smile   Thank you PattyH,  Let's get this moneyLep and have funBanana while we do it.

BLUE FOXX's avatar - WINGS
        Hampton Roads
        United States
        Member #117047
        September 26, 2011
        103 Posts
        Posted: August 15, 2012, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Thank you EveryoneHurray! 

Now Let's do what we do best.....GET THIS money.....  We have to ask????   Have you been winning? DeadAre you on a losing 

merry-go-round???    Frown    Well  do yourself a favor....   Take those numbers you been donating to the

lottery  Doh

THROW THEM AWAY....Yes Nod      We promise that the following numbers  will win and ALL you must do

is pay attentionNo No.

ENOUGH TALK   Let's prove it.....     317   478  593 756 106  will get us started.

The Hottest Pairs in    Lotto   01    18  58  55    76  No matter where you play....

The upcoming  combo's   588 558 587 589 458 958 835.   118 681 581   766 176 076 276 756 888

999 333

Around the 20th  look  for 00's   .      If you had  33  look for   38/88  .    If you had  88  then

expect  33/38.    That  58 Pair  will  Put money in your pocket period.    You know what to do...

You been changing numbers each day right?Yes Nod  You been losing each dayYes Nod .   Well  we can change

that right now....   Blue Thinking  wha we gotta do Bigdsing?     First  YOU Must close your eyes and have 

a vision  of your self winningThinking of... Banana.     Truth is you cannot win if you do not

BelievePatriot.    BUT  bigs I always think I am gonna win and then I don'tCryingBS.

Okay here is some cheese for that  whineROFL  Green laugh            JUST PLAY EM AND WIN.   

Hello,Hyper

Colleen, Bigdsing and Seadrink,

I am so very elated that you are back. God is good, all tThumbs Uphe time.  Seadrink, you

are great and blessed ,too. You did an excellent job taking care of us while your family

was receiving supernatural healings from the on and only true God. I see a few numbers that

will definitely work in VA.  I have visions of me winning. and you winning!!! and you

and you and you!!! I believe!!! I believe!!! I really appreciate  you all. Yes Nod Hey

Bigd, do you have any pic 4 numbers  for VA? Thank you in advance for your

support and if ever I can be a blessing, please do not hesitate to pm me.Smile

Sincerely,

blue

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: August 15, 2012, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

Hello,Hyper

I am so very elated that you are back. God is good, all tThumbs Uphe time.  Seadrink, you

are great and blessed ,too. You did an excellent job taking care of us while your family

was receiving supernatural healings from the on and only true God. I see a few numbers that

will definitely work in VA.  I have visions of me winning. and you winning!!! and you

and you and you!!! I believe!!! I believe!!! I really appreciate  you all. Yes Nod Hey

Sincerely,

blue

Hello Blue, thank you, you are a blessings to us already just with your kindness.  We will  sit down and

watch the 4 for a couple of days and look at the past 2 weeks. Very often you have to stop playing with your

bets and watch what the game is doing.  So instead of posting  some LOSERS...LOL .   We will put in the work 

and pm you in a couple of days  and post it here. You almost made me cry because no one can be a witness unless

they have felt the healing power of Faith.  Bless you.

BLUE FOXX's avatar - WINGS
            Hampton Roads
            United States
            Member #117047
            September 26, 2011
            103 Posts
            Posted: August 15, 2012, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Hey Colleen and Don,

I forgot to tell you guys that I won bigParty ... You know why? Because I have friends in

high places AND I must confess, you guys are awesome teachers.  I am a witness to

everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time. I am paying atten-shun!!!lolrrhLOL

Thanks again for all that you share.

sincerely,

blue aka lynn

jakeda's avatar - swordgirl
              Valley stream, NY
              United States
              Member #67354
              November 24, 2008
              88 Posts
              Posted: August 15, 2012, 5:58 pm - IP Logged
              Valley stream, NY United States Member #67853 November 24, 2008 47 Posts Online
              Posted: Today, 5:50 pm - IP LoggedReplyEditDeleteFavorites

I am so happy to see you back, my prayers for your healthy and speedy return has been answered.

Missed you guys sooooo much, I hope all will be well with you and yours. Stay blessed

Now lets go get our money!!!!!!

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: August 15, 2012, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Now you know we cannot let you go with out posting for TENN.   Look at Priscilla's (mrcocos pairs) and see if 

we are on the right track.  But we like these for the week.  They may be good till monday next week

tenn  673 107 510 561 671 879 670 890 387  107 173

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: August 15, 2012, 6:09 pm - IP Logged
                  Valley stream, NY United States Member #67853 November 24, 2008 47 Posts Online
                  Posted: Today, 5:50 pm - IP LoggedReplyEditDeleteFavorites

I am so happy to see you back, my prayers for your healthy and speedy return has been answered.

Missed you guys sooooo much, I hope all will be well with you and yours. Stay blessed

Now lets go get our money!!!!!!

Hello jakeda, you don't know this but many many moons ago my big brother lived in Valley Stream and I would

visit him as a child, so when we see your post we smile at fond memories. Thank you for your prayers and

we WIll get this money.  Let's look at New York in  the next  couple of days.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

Valley stream, NY
                    United States
                    Member #67354
                    November 24, 2008
                    88 Posts
                    Posted: August 15, 2012, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

Hello jakeda, you don't know this but many many moons ago my big brother lived in Valley Stream and I would

visit him as a child, so when we see your post we smile at fond memories. Thank you for your prayers and

we WIll get this money.  Let's look at New York in  the next  couple of days.

Hey Bigs, glad to know that you are familiar with my territory, and it warms your heart.

Memories of happy days gone by will always linger within us.

Blessed Love

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: August 15, 2012, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Thank you EveryoneHurray! 

Now Let's do what we do best.....GET THIS money.....  We have to ask????   Have you been winning? DeadAre you on a losing 

merry-go-round???    Frown    Well  do yourself a favor....   Take those numbers you been donating to the

lottery  Doh

THROW THEM AWAY....Yes Nod      We promise that the following numbers  will win and ALL you must do

is pay attentionNo No.

ENOUGH TALK   Let's prove it.....     317   478  593 756 106  will get us started.

The Hottest Pairs in    Lotto   01    18  58  55    76  No matter where you play....

The upcoming  combo's   588 558 587 589 458 958 835.   118 681 581   766 176 076 276 756 888

999 333

Around the 20th  look  for 00's   .      If you had  33  look for   38/88  .    If you had  88  then

expect  33/38.    That  58 Pair  will  Put money in your pocket period.    You know what to do...

You been changing numbers each day right?Yes Nod  You been losing each dayYes Nod .   Well  we can change

that right now....   Blue Thinking  wha we gotta do Bigdsing?     First  YOU Must close your eyes and have 

a vision  of your self winningThinking of... Banana.     Truth is you cannot win if you do not

BelievePatriot.    BUT  bigs I always think I am gonna win and then I don'tCryingBS.

Okay here is some cheese for that  whineROFL  Green laugh            JUST PLAY EM AND WIN.   

Please  write down the numbers  and consider them if pairs are due in your state.

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: August 15, 2012, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Hello,Hyper

Sincerely,

blue

Hey Blue your eve numbers are returning to mid draws...Look back and you will see 2 to 3 numbers following this pattern.

6759    may  bring   6790  6796 6755 7591      675x  series.     6750 to 6758.

Maryland
                          United States
                          Member #127842
                          May 10, 2012
                          1959 Posts
                          Posted: August 15, 2012, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Please  write down the numbers  and consider them if pairs are due in your state.

I'm so glad the two of you are back.  I love the faith, humor and good deeds you bring to LP.  Even my husband loves it when I read it to him :) Hurray!

SC had 8088 in pick 4 after having 332 in pick 3 last night.  You still think the 38/88 pair will hit in pick 3.  I'm going to play all the numbers with 88 pairs till one hits!!!

Thank you again and God bless.

Nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #84279
                            December 26, 2009
                            1303 Posts
                            Posted: August 15, 2012, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

I'm so glad the two of you are back.  I love the faith, humor and good deeds you bring to LP.  Even my husband loves it when I read it to him :) Hurray!

SC had 8088 in pick 4 after having 332 in pick 3 last night.  You still think the 38/88 pair will hit in pick 3.  I'm going to play all the numbers with 88 pairs till one hits!!!

I got that # good today in Mossouri today 883 got $475.00 Big Grin

A winner plays at all cost....Go for broke! It's usally that last dollar that brings home the win!Smash 

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: August 15, 2012, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Hey sweet-t I am gonna do my workout for SC and post shortly...take a look and see what you think.... YES WE believe

in that 38....SEE  what GETMONEY JUST DID.   GETMONEY  get's money....LOL

SOUTH CAROLINA  these are good  till   MONDAY.   Play smart and look at what pairs are DUE so you can NAIL it right

753 301 901 853 453 953 854 450 745 501 785          451  789

Page 2 of 19