Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Eve P3

Topic closed. 272 replies. Last post 4 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 8 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2012, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

In Need of a miracle in NY for This week & weekend. Im putting my trust into your suggestions. Just wanted to let you know. Thanx in advance. im tired of losing..... In Need of a great hit!!!!

The Dream Team is loaded with a host of great Players.  TJ2WIN got N.Y on Lock (as our daugther says).

We would look  at   calabs,tj2win,MissFreeport, Sue, MRCOCO ( all utilize different methods) and highlight  same pairs and

numbers.  For example   if calab had 543, tj2win  had 345 and mrcoco  had  53,43 pairs we would play 345 hard!

Many times the players who work the threads daily have a better insight then we do as a team!  If you go back the

past months in New York Dream team thread you will see we do Very well there.  THE FACT IS ALSO  that Numbers we

post for New York take longer to hit.  We often point this out to players and always caution to HOLD

numbers longer(at least a week or so).  WE live a miracle db everyday. So we know you can get a 

great hit,   but if your trust us then the truth is  "those players are better then us in NewYork"

BUT we stand by those numbers we posted for New York TodayPatriot 

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2012, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

Shelby we are just missing this ILL  by 1 number  872 =972     840= 814.     So we may have to tweak them.

I expect them to go 1 down now  113 649 848 803 587 549 009 772 004 037 598 797

We will stay here for Ill.

dbVisuals's avatar - giphy
      NY NJ PA VT FL DE VA NC SC DC PR GA
      United States
      Member #131341
      August 9, 2012
      2012 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2012, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

The Dream Team is loaded with a host of great Players.  TJ2WIN got N.Y on Lock (as our daugther says).

We would look  at   calabs,tj2win,MissFreeport, Sue, MRCOCO ( all utilize different methods) and highlight  same pairs and

numbers.  For example   if calab had 543, tj2win  had 345 and mrcoco  had  53,43 pairs we would play 345 hard!

Many times the players who work the threads daily have a better insight then we do as a team!  If you go back the

past months in New York Dream team thread you will see we do Very well there.  THE FACT IS ALSO  that Numbers we

post for New York take longer to hit.  We often point this out to players and always caution to HOLD

numbers longer(at least a week or so).  WE live a miracle db everyday. So we know you can get a 

great hit,   but if your trust us then the truth is  "those players are better then us in NewYork"

BUT we stand by those numbers we posted for New York TodayPatriot 

I Agree!

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2012, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

NEW YORK   Till MONDAY    586 428 456 394 098 986 425 286 302

fwd

deja vu's avatar - 20161202 185005.jpg

United States
          Member #75453
          June 3, 2009
          13228 Posts
          Posted: August 17, 2012, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Hey Deja vu,  We like the series   687  897 for you  but will get more specfic in about an hour. THANK YOU!

08/16/2012
          4-2-3

missed this one only had the 798,023,123 in my workoutThud

can't seem to hit this month....will be looking for numbers you posted...Thanks

Lindalu711's avatar - anneliese
            Los Angeles County, Ca.
            United States
            Member #128513
            May 26, 2012
            2261 Posts
            Posted: August 17, 2012, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Great to see ya back!!! Wow, just found this thread and you are hitting all over the place today. Well Done!! Besides a possible triple in the works, What do you see for Calif?

Thanks,

Lindalu

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: August 17, 2012, 12:32 am - IP Logged
              08/16/2012
              4-2-3

missed this one only had the 798,023,123 in my workoutThud

can't seem to hit this month....will be looking for numbers you posted...Thanks

You had the pairs  and 2 numbers with the same pairs, starts an alert for us.   When players ask about Texas we mention

your name, SO we know you can do this.  August has been and always is a trying month in Pick 3. We like the fact

that you only had 3 numbers in your workout.  Some  people throw alot  of numbers at it when they are not playing well.

Play lite right now and when you pick....Look for  numbers due  first.     IF we are not playing well  BUT  getting the right

pairs.  Then we change how we play.   We would take  23  and  play  0-9 with it.   Look at what digit is due midday or eve

and put that digit with pairs you are confident about.  Try it on paper first..This WILL help.   If you always play the same

way , you will get the same result.  Texas is not easy but we have no doubt you will do it.

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: August 17, 2012, 12:34 am - IP Logged

Great to see ya back!!! Wow, just found this thread and you are hitting all over the place today. Well Done!! Besides a possible triple in the works, What do you see for Calif?

Thanks,

Lindalu

Hello Lindalu, we talked about posting for Ca today. So we will no longer talk about it but go ahead and Post our thoughts.Smile

Check back in the am.  You are very welcome.

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: August 17, 2012, 12:38 am - IP Logged

THANK YOU Chap88. Are you ready to GET that money in Va?  Cause we are ready to make you dance...Smile

Look at these till Monday  and thank you. 

Let's make it Do what it Do in VA.

510 509 906 240 104 849 896 210 048 049 540 514     watch out for the 58 pairs  till  Sept.  WINBIG

VA   012       WE  TOLD YOU  CHAP88  WE GONNA MAKE  YOU DANCE.  @Erdie I hope your sister

saw this post.

Banana

SMOKING HOT  DAY.     GOING TO SLEEP A WINNER.    SEE  EVERYONE AM>  PACIFIC 

Glenn Dale
                    United States
                    Member #72252
                    March 13, 2009
                    1264 Posts
                    Posted: August 17, 2012, 8:35 am - IP Logged

VA   012       WE  TOLD YOU  CHAP88  WE GONNA MAKE  YOU DANCE.  @Erdie I hope your sister

saw this post.

Banana

SMOKING HOT  DAY.     GOING TO SLEEP A WINNER.    SEE  EVERYONE AM>  PACIFIC 

No she didn't I just otld her you were back last night; she'll be on it now.  Please let me know if we should continue to keep the rest in for MD and VA for the weekend.  Thank you

Premonitionz's avatar - 8ball
                      Detroit, Michigan
                      United States
                      Member #67067
                      November 15, 2008
                      315 Posts
                      Posted: August 17, 2012, 10:47 am - IP Logged

Hello,

I see how you've been preaching about always flipping the 6's and 9's, and that's very true. I'm getting 819 in my workouts and you have 816 there, so I see 819 possibly falling for the midday. Once again, thanks for all your work. :)

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: August 17, 2012, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

I see how you've been preaching about always flipping the 6's and 9's, and that's very true. I'm getting 819 in my workouts and you have 816 there, so I see 819 possibly falling for the midday. Once again, thanks for all your work. :)

Smile  Thank you and have a great weekend!

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: August 17, 2012, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

No she didn't I just otld her you were back last night; she'll be on it now.  Please let me know if we should continue to keep the rest in for MD and VA for the weekend.  Thank you

Yes  we should get 2 hits from each set,maybe more. We cut the week short so once we run Monday to Monday you

can expect more hits.  We will not change numbers because it's too confusing

J296133b's avatar - animal whale.jpg
                            America
                            United States
                            Member #121867
                            January 18, 2012
                            2025 Posts
                            Posted: August 17, 2012, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

Wow! boy did I screw up. Played 863 in KY and forgot about the flip the 6 to a 9Thud. Would have had a straight hit. It is so important to remember that tip. I am going to have to put it on a postit and stick it to the computer. Never the less I will try again.

Pets: 815,217,218,804,101,872,227

"I ain't broke just in between blessings"

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: August 17, 2012, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Wow! boy did I screw up. Played 863 in KY and forgot about the flip the 6 to a 9Thud. Would have had a straight hit. It is so important to remember that tip. I am going to have to put it on a postit and stick it to the computer. Never the less I will try again.

It is important for ALL players to have a notebook and a pencil and keep it by their Computer. One thing we try to do

is NOT Just Post Numbers, but also SHOW how players can do it for themselfs. The power is not in giving numbers,the power

is in doing it for yourself.  To us you did not screw up,you learned a lesson in real time.  Look back at what we say about

33/88/38 .  It will help you in coming draws.  Have a great weekend.

Page 8 of 19