Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Eve P3

Topic closed. 272 replies. Last post 4 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 19 of 19
PrintE-mailLink
rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
louisville,ky
United States
Member #72809
March 28, 2009
9289 Posts
Posted: August 31, 2012, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Group Hug   happy birthday colleen i hope this day is special for u fam' Party......

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

Mardell's avatar - peace
    dumfries, virginia
    United States
    Member #107401
    March 7, 2011
    750 Posts
    Posted: September 12, 2012, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

Hello Bigdsing!!! I know you have been busy working and its back to school time. I was wondering when are you going to post for this month (September)? I need your in put on some lucky numbers. I hope all is well with you and your daughter. God Bless you all and please post as soon as you can!!!!!!Thumbs Up

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2012, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Hello Bigdsing!!! I know you have been busy working and its back to school time. I was wondering when are you going to post for this month (September)? I need your in put on some lucky numbers. I hope all is well with you and your daughter. God Bless you all and please post as soon as you can!!!!!!Thumbs Up

Hello Mardell!  we are well and tired from work. This is a blessing not a complaint.Yes Nod Nikki is about to start that final quarter. 

We are so excited.Hurray!Banana. As we will need BIG money for this graduation party and her gift, we are determined to

come back better and WINBIG money!  We wish you the very best and include you in our prayers of thanks. We hope

you and the little one are okay.  Keep up the good fight always!     Blessings     Bigdsing,Colleen and Nikki

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

Page 19 of 19