Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Have No Problem Saying No!!

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 4 years ago by billionaire2bee.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19964 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2012, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

NoelGoodnight Rudolph!

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: October 3, 2012, 7:37 am - IP Logged

Way to early!

Lets get though Halloween, and Thanksgiving first.  Pumpkin    Turkey

United States
      Member #130815
      July 25, 2012
      1636 Posts
      Posted: October 3, 2012, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

LOL so glad to see you guy's haven't lost sight of the origianal post.......Can you say...."tangent"

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: October 3, 2012, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

LOL so glad to see you guy's haven't lost sight of the origianal post.......Can you say...."tangent"

Yeah wasn't this thread about theories of mutated algorithms in theoretical numerology, in regards to lottery patterns in pick 4 games?

u$a
          United States
          Member #106665
          February 22, 2011
          19964 Posts
          Posted: October 3, 2012, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Why do we as lottery winners or soon to be winners need protection from the public and media when we win?? Please if and when I am finally a big jackpot winner...PLEASE publish my name...cause anyone I don't talk to on a regular basis need not start talking to me when I win....I don't care if they call me... heck I don't answer the phone now if i don't know the number anyways... So they're not gonna bother me and I don't need or want anonimity....If you don't know me then.. hey just cause I got money dosen't mean you need to get to know me.....I don't care if I hurt your feeling ...if you want money start with the foutune 500 richest list work your way down if everyone on that list says no to you then and only then can you come to me....and you know what I'll say then....NO!!!

with such a Positive attitude you will have nothing to worry about:

a Generous Man will Prosper,Blue Angel God Love's a cheerful giver Hit With Stick

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
            Member #130815
            July 25, 2012
            1636 Posts
            Posted: October 3, 2012, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

with such a Positive attitude you will have nothing to worry about:

a Generous Man will Prosper,Blue Angel God Love's a cheerful giver Hit With Stick

Awesome .....someone who believes positively that I can say NO!!! Thanks man!!!

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: October 3, 2012, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Awesome .....someone who believes positively that I can say NO!!! Thanks man!!!

Would you say NO to a poor hungry old blind women, looking for some spare change, to buy her loyal starving dog a dried biscuit. What?

United States
                Member #130815
                July 25, 2012
                1636 Posts
                Posted: October 3, 2012, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Would you say NO to a poor hungry old blind women, looking for some spare change, to buy her loyal starving dog a dried biscuit. What?

If she was blind how would she see me to ask for my change?

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: October 3, 2012, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

If she was blind how would she see me to ask for my change?

Her seeing eye dog, would have alerted her that a passerby was approaching.   

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: October 3, 2012, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Her seeing eye dog, would have alerted her that a passerby was approaching.   

So I guess both the old lady, and her starving dog, will have to go to bed hungry tonight, again.  Sad

United States
                      Member #130815
                      July 25, 2012
                      1636 Posts
                      Posted: October 4, 2012, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

So I guess both the old lady, and her starving dog, will have to go to bed hungry tonight, again.  Sad

Nah they'll both be there when you get some money out of the ATM.....just waiting on YOU!!

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: October 4, 2012, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Nah they'll both be there when you get some money out of the ATM.....just waiting on YOU!!

I've been taking care of poor Betty, and her faithful dog "loyalty", for over one year now. My hope would have been you could spare a

little change, as my funds are dwindling quickly.

But I can see now, the answer will be NO. Your stocking might have some coal in it this Christmas billionaire2bee.

But I'm sure your used to it. Is there no one you would help, besides yourself?  Big Grin Santa

United States
                          Member #130815
                          July 25, 2012
                          1636 Posts
                          Posted: October 4, 2012, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

I've been taking care of poor Betty, and her faithful dog "loyalty", for over one year now. My hope would have been you could spare a

little change, as my funds are dwindling quickly.

But I can see now, the answer will be NO. Your stocking might have some coal in it this Christmas billionaire2bee.

But I'm sure your used to it. Is there no one you would help, besides yourself?  Big Grin Santa

Oh so I'm the grinch huh? Do you call the rest of the 1%er's grinches too cause not one of them are helping blind betty and her dog...You keep on taking care of them and when your broke she'll hand you the cup and you can peddle for awhile....Rich people didn't get rich or kept being rich by writing checks....They get checks wrote to them......Join that 47 million that dosen't matter to us TAX paying citizens

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: October 5, 2012, 5:07 am - IP Logged

Oh so I'm the grinch huh? Do you call the rest of the 1%er's grinches too cause not one of them are helping blind betty and her dog...You keep on taking care of them and when your broke she'll hand you the cup and you can peddle for awhile....Rich people didn't get rich or kept being rich by writing checks....They get checks wrote to them......Join that 47 million that dosen't matter to us TAX paying citizens

Well at least consider giving your mom a used cup for Christmas, pretty sure that would be a tax write off for you.  Idea

Don't bother gift wrapping though, moms hate surprises.  Big Grin Santa

u$a
                              United States
                              Member #106665
                              February 22, 2011
                              19964 Posts
                              Posted: October 5, 2012, 5:30 am - IP Logged

Why do we as lottery winners or soon to be winners need protection from the public and media when we win?? Please if and when I am finally a big jackpot winner...PLEASE publish my name...cause anyone I don't talk to on a regular basis need not start talking to me when I win....I don't care if they call me... heck I don't answer the phone now if i don't know the number anyways... So they're not gonna bother me and I don't need or want anonimity....If you don't know me then.. hey just cause I got money dosen't mean you need to get to know me.....I don't care if I hurt your feeling ...if you want money start with the foutune 500 richest list work your way down if everyone on that list says no to you then and only then can you come to me....and you know what I'll say then....NO!!!

i think you said it right the first time

(or soon to be a winner, if and when I am finally a big jackpot winner) a wannabe!

keep dreaming Green laugh..

sounds like someone has had their feelings hurt and been told NO!!!!

so now you are here retaliating. Rant

Let it Snow Snowman