Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I Have No Problem Saying No!!

Topic closed. 88 replies. Last post 4 years ago by billionaire2bee.

Page 6 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19840 Posts
Posted: October 6, 2012, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Thanks helpmewin, I needed that!!!  Lovies

your welcome See Ya!

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
    Member #130815
    July 25, 2012
    1636 Posts
    Posted: October 6, 2012, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks LL,  it  sure is nice to Win something everynight. White Bounce 

10/5/2012138749710-1IN 9:30PM Pick 31$1.00$1.00Y8-2-98-9-2$150.00

Wink

So when are you gonna win enough to retire or you just keep getting bus fare ??? LOL

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2012, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Youre Welcome Buddy comment                            Wink

I used to have a dog named Buddy!

Are you calling me a dog. What?

u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19840 Posts
        Posted: October 7, 2012, 1:54 am - IP Logged

I used to have a dog named Buddy!

Are you calling me a dog. What?

LOL Graphic #3

Let it Snow Snowman

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
          Texas
          United States
          Member #86154
          January 30, 2010
          1649 Posts
          Posted: October 7, 2012, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Thanks LL,  it  sure is nice to Win something everynight. White Bounce 

10/5/2012138749710-1IN 9:30PM Pick 31$1.00$1.00Y8-2-98-9-2$150.00

Wink

I know exactly what it feels like, and at the end of the week, it sure is nice being able to do something with it whether it's pleasure or principal based. As my friends and I always say when we're discussing what we've won, "It's just business."

Very nice and keep up the good work...you're lookin' real good!!!!

L.L.

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

United States
            Member #130815
            July 25, 2012
            1636 Posts
            Posted: October 22, 2012, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Got a great chance to try my "No" saying skills this weekend at the Wal-mart hehehehe....had the boy scouts at one store and then the knights of st. jude at another...I just told them I don't carry cash I just have my debit card...which is true though...I never carry cash anymore for that reason mainly...

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: October 22, 2012, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Got a great chance to try my "No" saying skills this weekend at the Wal-mart hehehehe....had the boy scouts at one store and then the knights of st. jude at another...I just told them I don't carry cash I just have my debit card...which is true though...I never carry cash anymore for that reason mainly...

WTG b2b!

Now all you gotta contend with is the Salvation Army and homeless people.

Why not just toss them a lump of coal instead? Think of all the great laughs you'll get.  Jester Laugh

The nerve of these people asking for help.  Angry  You'd think they would get a life by now!

United States
                Member #130815
                July 25, 2012
                1636 Posts
                Posted: October 22, 2012, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

WTG b2b!

Now all you gotta contend with is the Salvation Army and homeless people.

Why not just toss them a lump of coal instead? Think of all the great laughs you'll get.  Jester Laugh

The nerve of these people asking for help.  Angry  You'd think they would get a life by now!

C'mon dont tell me your out handing out all your cash to these people.....give me a break...LOL ....I just writing what you all want to say...which is .............NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! The nerve of you for trying to hide that fact...Don't be mad cause I'm not afraid to speak the truth...LOL

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

C'mon dont tell me your out handing out all your cash to these people.....give me a break...LOL ....I just writing what you all want to say...which is .............NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! The nerve of you for trying to hide that fact...Don't be mad cause I'm not afraid to speak the truth...LOL

Actually I turn the tables on anyone raising money in front of stores.

Just before they start their little spiel, I quickly cut in and ask if they could possibly spare a few dollars.

I further explain that I've been unemployed for 4 years, my food stamps just ran out, and I have no cash to buy groceries for my family.   Cussing Face

I've had pretty good luck. Raised about $30 last Saturday by hitting up the Girl Scouts. (usually their moms would be the ones to help out).

u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19840 Posts
                    Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Actually I turn the tables on anyone raising money in front of stores.

Just before they start their little spiel, I quickly cut in and ask if they could possibly spare a few dollars.

I further explain that I've been unemployed for 4 years, my food stamps just ran out, and I have no cash to buy groceries for my family.   Cussing Face

I've had pretty good luck. Raised about $30 last Saturday by hitting up the Girl Scouts. (usually their moms would be the ones to help out).

Wow! i bet the chicks really dig a guy like you,

tell me are they fighting over you. Boxing

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: October 22, 2012, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Wow! i bet the chicks really dig a guy like you,

tell me are they fighting over you. Boxing

Funny you should ask. They were fighting over me like wild starving hyenas.

Being the diplomat and entrepreneur that I am, I convinced them all to pay me $100 each, and I would hold a raffle to determine the winner.

That little fundraiser netted me around $3000. Not bad for a half hours "work".   Jester Laugh

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19828 Posts
                        Posted: October 22, 2012, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Funny you should ask. They were fighting over me like wild starving hyenas.

Being the diplomat and entrepreneur that I am, I convinced them all to pay me $100 each, and I would hold a raffle to determine the winner.

That little fundraiser netted me around $3000. Not bad for a half hours "work".   Jester Laugh

A Columbus TV station did a story on a guy that was during something similar a couple of years ago.  He made a good living at it and was worried the news coverage could effect his earnings.  He apparently lived in a nice home and drove a Lexus which he always parked a couple of blocks away from where he set-up shop.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: October 22, 2012, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

A Columbus TV station did a story on a guy that was during something similar a couple of years ago.  He made a good living at it and was worried the news coverage could effect his earnings.  He apparently lived in a nice home and drove a Lexus which he always parked a couple of blocks away from where he set-up shop.

There you go.  Yet another entrepreneurial minded gentlemen thinking outside the box.  Naughty

United States
                            Member #130815
                            July 25, 2012
                            1636 Posts
                            Posted: October 23, 2012, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

LOL now that's  an American born citizen for sure....