Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How much money would you have to win to be able to quit your job and retire?

Topic closed. 95 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: September 30, 2012, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Only if she changes diapers real good......

Give her a call and find out Ronnie316. I think the number is 410 624-1560. Make sure you call collect.

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2012, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Give her a call and find out Ronnie316. I think the number is 410 624-1560. Make sure you call collect.

I would be afraid she might really answer and invite me over.... A frightning thought indeed....

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2012, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

I would be afraid she might really answer and invite me over.... A frightning thought indeed....

Don't be shy.   No Nod    Remember the sweeter the swine, the better the wine!

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2012, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

Don't be shy.   No Nod    Remember the sweeter the swine, the better the wine!

LOL. I would deny that I ever said that if I hadnt posted it. lol. lol. lol.

whiteballz's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
          Nutley, New Jersey
          United States
          Member #131058
          August 1, 2012
          875 Posts
          Posted: September 30, 2012, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

I'd not only like to get out of the rat race but I would like to help out my mom and my other relatives. I'd need to win 11 milllion cash value before taxes. I already have the names and phone numbers of some estate attorneys in my area.

I'd have the lawyer fill out a multiple claim form for me so I can give money to my relatives and the money will only be taxed once. I'd keep 6 million, mom gets 2 mil, my sister would get 1.5 mil and my aunt would get 1.5 mil. After I pay the 35 percent federal income tax, I'd have about 3.9 mil to live a comfortable life style and stay out of the rat race forever. Keep in mind these amounts are for the current marginal tax rates, if the Bush Era tax cuts don't get renewed, I'll need to win more.

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
            Member #133462
            September 30, 2012
            5946 Posts
            Posted: September 30, 2012, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Producers are mulling over a new concept featuring Mirlande on the Bachelor's Show. Now that would be a "MUST SEE''

"Everything works  ONCE!"

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: September 30, 2012, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

LOL. I would deny that I ever said that if I hadnt posted it. lol. lol. lol.

But you can't deny your inner truth, we all have a deep down desire for the swine.

I will never tell a soul about your statements, that will be our little secret.   Naughty

NEW YORK
                United States
                Member #90535
                April 29, 2010
                11978 Posts
                Posted: September 30, 2012, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

They say that a man died at the age of 120yrs dreaming of winning a lottery jackpot. He looked 50yrs when he died and was able to walk his dog and have a normal conversation with strangers at the lottery retailers while playing the lottery. Man, I did not know that dreams get us so far in life.

The man made a pact with the devil. lol

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: September 30, 2012, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

They say that a man died at the age of 120yrs dreaming of winning a lottery jackpot. He looked 50yrs when he died and was able to walk his dog and have a normal conversation with strangers at the lottery retailers while playing the lottery. Man, I did not know that dreams get us so far in life.

Is this deceased man someone that is still posting on this site.   What?

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: September 30, 2012, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

But you can't deny your inner truth, we all have a deep down desire for the swine.

I will never tell a soul about your statements, that will be our little secret.   Naughty

AAhhh, that undieniable "sweet swine" yearning.........

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: September 30, 2012, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

I'd not only like to get out of the rat race but I would like to help out my mom and my other relatives. I'd need to win 11 milllion cash value before taxes. I already have the names and phone numbers of some estate attorneys in my area.

I'd have the lawyer fill out a multiple claim form for me so I can give money to my relatives and the money will only be taxed once. I'd keep 6 million, mom gets 2 mil, my sister would get 1.5 mil and my aunt would get 1.5 mil. After I pay the 35 percent federal income tax, I'd have about 3.9 mil to live a comfortable life style and stay out of the rat race forever. Keep in mind these amounts are for the current marginal tax rates, if the Bush Era tax cuts don't get renewed, I'll need to win more.

I stopped racing the other rats a long time ago and I dont even have ANY money....

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: September 30, 2012, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

I know a guy like that and he runs 3 miles a day for exercise.

United States
                          Member #111442
                          May 25, 2011
                          6323 Posts
                          Posted: September 30, 2012, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like a great plan whiteballz, now all you have to do is win a lottery jackpot.

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: September 30, 2012, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Producers are mulling over a new concept featuring Mirlande on the Bachelor's Show. Now that would be a "MUST SEE''

I want to be first in line to help her find that ticket she "lost"

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: September 30, 2012, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

If she finds that ticket before the show starts the men will be lining up for a piece of that action.