Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Players in KY, You Had A 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake Early This Afternoon!

Topic closed. 62 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2012, 1:13 am - IP Logged

I got the RC5 results and only matched 2 x3 for $3.  RC5 jackpot will be worth $556K tomorrow so I may play it again tomorrow. 

I got my PB lines picked in time to make out the play slips and play them but didn't get a chance to post them to the prediction board before 10:00 PM.

The important thing is that you played your numbers, and your in the running to becoming the next possible LP millionaire.  Thumbs Up

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19824 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2012, 1:21 am - IP Logged

The important thing is that you played your numbers, and your in the running to becoming the next possible LP millionaire.  Thumbs Up

I don't have any numbers I call mine, I play different combinations every time I play.

I was in the running right up until after the drawing and then as usual reality kicked in.  I wasn't even close, in ten lines I had 3x1+0 for $0.  Oh well, it went up to $185M/$123.7M and I can try again Wednesday.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2012, 1:23 am - IP Logged

I don't have any numbers I call mine, I play different combinations every time I play.

I was in the running right up until after the drawing and then as usual reality kicked in.  I wasn't even close, in ten lines I had 3x1+0 for $0.  Oh well, it went up to $185M/$123.7M and I can try again Wednesday.

Reality sucks. Big Grin Santa

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: November 11, 2012, 8:30 am - IP Logged

I meant to say poshiness..... But I think "pushiness" works quite well there.......

I prefer "pushiness" to poshiness.

When I win Wednesdays jackpot, I will then feel entitled to push my way through the former lines of my supermarket, by buying the supermarket.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
          Member #121745
          January 16, 2012
          4786 Posts
          Posted: November 11, 2012, 8:59 am - IP Logged

I prefer "pushiness" to poshiness.

When I win Wednesdays jackpot, I will then feel entitled to push my way through the former lines of my supermarket, by buying the supermarket.

lol Shouldn't the value of PB for the next drawing be higher that it is? When I when, I will change my name to "the posh artist."

J'aime La France.

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: November 11, 2012, 9:29 am - IP Logged

You could try the "shotgun" approach and wait 10 draws before loading up for 100 lines...  What?

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: November 11, 2012, 10:03 am - IP Logged

lol Shouldn't the value of PB for the next drawing be higher that it is? When I when, I will change my name to "the posh artist."

It only gets higher if people keep buying the $2. tickets........

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: November 11, 2012, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Just updated, quake was felt as far away as three other states, lasted about 15 seconds.

No reported deaths or serious injury at this point.

As long as no power outage, lottery players should be able to carry on this evening. Cheers

Glad to hear everyone in KY is safe............Cheers

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: November 11, 2012, 10:09 am - IP Logged

Reality sucks. Big Grin Santa

Reality rocks. Jester

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: November 11, 2012, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Reality rocks. Jester

Reality isn't funny.

Stooges

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19824 Posts
                      Posted: November 11, 2012, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

You could try the "shotgun" approach and wait 10 draws before loading up for 100 lines...  What?

I test the "shotgun" approach every time I pick 10 lines to play since I usually pick those lines from as many as 1000 lines which sometimes used 15000 RNG cycles to produce.  In every case if you're not shooting as the winning target, firing all one thousands shots won't change the outcome while if you're shooting as the winning target you're going to not maybe hit dead center but at least hit it somewhere every one in ten shots.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: November 11, 2012, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

That's a real classy title Artist.

I wonder what Mirlande Wilson would have renamed herself, had she really won that MM jackpot. What?   Hippy

(Hint: I don't think Sweet Swine would be one of the obvious choices).

United States
                          Member #121745
                          January 16, 2012
                          4786 Posts
                          Posted: November 11, 2012, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

That's a real classy title Artist.

I wonder what Mirlande Wilson would have renamed herself, had she really won that MM jackpot. What?   Hippy

(Hint: I don't think Sweet Swine would be one of the obvious choices).

Mirlande thinks on a much bigger level than I do. She would have henceforth been known as "Ms. Marvelous Miraculous Mirlande Wilson I" or, the Duchess of McDonalds, for short.

J'aime La France.

United States
                            Member #111442
                            May 25, 2011
                            6323 Posts
                            Posted: November 11, 2012, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Mirlande thinks on a much bigger level than I do. She would have henceforth been known as "Ms. Marvelous Miraculous Mirlande Wilson I" or, the Duchess of McDonalds, for short.

She did come across as a bit grandiose, Miss too big for her britches, goody two shoes persona.  Yes Nod

I think that would have been a very catchy title! Her nickname could be mmmm, as in mmm... mmm... good! (That's what Campbell Soups Are).  Big Grin Santa

United States
                              Member #121745
                              January 16, 2012
                              4786 Posts
                              Posted: November 11, 2012, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

She did come across as a bit grandiose, Miss too big for her britches, goody two shoes persona.  Yes Nod

I think that would have been a very catchy title! Her nickname could be mmmm, as in mmm... mmm... good! (That's what Campbell Soups Are).  Big Grin Santa

True...sort of.  She did not strike me as an honest goody two shoes. I think she would have cut her own kids out of that money had she really won.

J'aime La France.