Welcome Guest
You last visited August 19, 2017, 1:16 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Players in KY, You Had A 4.3 Magnitude Earthquake Early This Afternoon!

Topic closed. 62 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2012, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

True...sort of.  She did not strike me as an honest goody two shoes. I think she would have cut her own kids out of that money had she really won.

You mean her kids would have received lumps of coal in their Christmas stockings?    Sad   Big Grin Santa

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10506 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2012, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

My mistake, didn't realize the tremors had extended to three other states!

Interestingly when first listening to CNN it was reported as a  5.5 magnitude, but 30 minutes later  it was corrected to a 4.3.

Sounds like minimal damage at this point.

mcginnin,

Ain't no thing, but what I meant was a quick glance at the subject line made it sound like of all the people in KY, only the lottery players had an earthquake.

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2012, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

mcginnin,

Ain't no thing, but what I meant was a quick glance at the subject line made it sound like of all the people in KY, only the lottery players had an earthquake.

Scared

LOL I can see how you might have drawn that silly conclusion.

The main reason I referenced lottery players, was to prevent the thread from being banished, because of non-lottery discussion.

My heart goes out of course, to the non-lottery residents who were also effected by this earthquake.