Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Does anyone really play Lottery as their day job

Topic closed. 52 replies. Last post 4 years ago by maringoman.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2012, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Okay, and what makes you feel this way? It's an honest question that needs an answer. You're pretty good at providing evidence and breaking things down so take your best shot here ans show everyone where and how I'm such a phony. Be sure to provide all the numbers and links so they can check as well. This oughta be good...

L.L.

You're the bigmouth always making all the claims.

Let's see some evidence, Mr Professor.

Or are you too busy with your hookers right now?

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
    Connecticut
    United States
    Member #61623
    May 29, 2008
    20581 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2012, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Just curious with all the people here that seem to have keys to winning. Does anyone really ply for a living...

Does anyone really play Lottery as their day job

Just out of observation a good chunk of this site solely does that.

When I was new here I used to think everyone was retired or unemployed but now know most are stay at home gamblers  lol..whether they win or not is another matter.

..and don't believe the hype about getting paid...if you like waiting a month for your money and like talking to people of 50 different nationalities/countries to get it without it getting f*cked up is a hurdle.I'm almost willing to place a wager it's an undercover site anyhow that's been studying the impact of offshore betting.

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2012, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Just curious with all the people here that seem to have keys to winning. Does anyone really ply for a living...

"...with all the people here that seem to have keys to winning."

"Seem" is the operative word in your query, Cash4king.

A lot of people can "seem" to have the keys to winning without actually having squat.

Some like to "seem" to be wise old Professors of Lottery Wisdom and are quick to counsel barefoot pilgrims such as us.

But if you ever happen to ask them to show how well they've done...

If you ever ask them to put up or shut up...

They got nothin'.

They'll say ridiculous and nebulous things like "I may be inclined to share a few strategies at some point in the very near future."

Heh,heh,heh,heh,heh...

And they get very angry and offended when questioned about the veracity of their claims.

They lash out.

Which is kinda fun to watch. 

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1528 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2012, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Very well said!

Thanks Jack-C !

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Kola's avatar - image
          Blundering Time Traveler

United States
          Member #28945
          December 25, 2005
          1528 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2012, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Predictions page is just that, there is no proof they are truely playing all the numbers they post.

anyone can keep posting 50+numbers in all states and i'm pretty sure there will be hits.LOL

Yes you're right, posting 50+numbers in all states will surely give you hits. My post though was rather about pulling in more virtual profit versus the amount wagered. If one can routinely predict for all those states with the least amount of numbers and still have a consistent winning record with an acceptable profit margin, the Predictions Page would have nicely served one of its purposes.

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2012, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

What the heck? What happened to luckybamboo? He doesn't have a neck !

Bamboo ain't as lucky as they say it is.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19811 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2012, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Yes you're right, posting 50+numbers in all states will surely give you hits. My post though was rather about pulling in more virtual profit versus the amount wagered. If one can routinely predict for all those states with the least amount of numbers and still have a consistent winning record with an acceptable profit margin, the Predictions Page would have nicely served one of its purposes.

Let it Snow Snowman

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                Massachusetts
                United States
                Member #37433
                April 14, 2006
                2747 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2012, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

It impossible to do that even for pick 3 which is the easiest common game.

If there was a way to do that the lottery commission would have shut down

the game because the many math professors in this country and abroad would have figured it out and wrote books on how to beat the system.

Cashwinfall - a discontinued Massachusetts game - had a flaw that a few savvy people learned and exploited to make huge profits.

There are liars and there are liars. Don't let liars try to impress you.

That money's gone fo ever