Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would you keep your word??

Topic closed. 178 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 6 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19767 Posts
Posted: December 17, 2012, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

LOL.........Seriously....... that's all you got....??? Try to be original next time....

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
    Member #130815
    July 25, 2012
    1636 Posts
    Posted: December 17, 2012, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

why are you even on here? you don't pay for anything,

you probably don't even play the Lottery.

I know why you're on here....you don't have a job.....Don't worry about if I play or not...you wouldn't believe me if I told you and again how could you prove or disprove it

United States
      Member #130815
      July 25, 2012
      1636 Posts
      Posted: December 17, 2012, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

same stuff same day.....LOL....unoriginal

u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19767 Posts
        Posted: December 17, 2012, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

I know why you're on here....you don't have a job.....Don't worry about if I play or not...you wouldn't believe me if I told you and again how could you prove or disprove it

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
          Member #130815
          July 25, 2012
          1636 Posts
          Posted: December 17, 2012, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

very intelligent

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4786 Posts
            Posted: December 17, 2012, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

You missed the point....again.....just be quiet you don't know what you're talking about....Whether or not I have a job is none of your concern and again not the point.....By the way do you have a life cause you seem to need to answer everything I put on here...you're the angry one...if you see something you don't like or agree with just be quiet and move on....wannabe professor...watch out you green eyed monster...who has more time on their hands than me...

Green eyed monster?  I cannot imagine anyone on LP being jealous of you or wanting to be you..  I am still WAITING for a response as to why you average more posts per day than I do?  Isn't that funny how facts get in the way of your rants?

J'aime La France.

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: December 17, 2012, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

So you buy some quick picks at the local quick stop or wherever...and as you turn to leave you accidentially bump into someone who has also bought a few quick picks....all the tickets fall to the floor and become mingled...you don't know which are yours and which are theirs so after trying to sort it out, you give up, split the tickets and just tell them if you hit you'll split it with them and same goes for them...so after getting their name and number you leave believing that you'll never hear from them again.....The next day you check your tickets and low and behold you have hit the jackpot!!! Do you keep your word and split with the stranger you made a deal with?? Or run with the money and act like you don't know them......As in the famous words of John Quionnes......What would you do????

It will never happen.  Quickpicks only win after 300 million nationwide or statewide have been purchased. (you can check wikipedia if you dont believe me)  And if you drop your quickpicks at the same time as another person, then you dont deserve to win because your a fool.   And if you need to get there name and number than you are really grasping at straws.

And you dont need to share because you DONT know them.  Its just two retards passing in the wind.  But if we were crunching together and there were some partial strategic quickpics in the mix that fell because there were 100 of them, then you have to share with your partner if you pick up the winning ticket.

I dont share with lottery ignoramuses.

When I win my next very large Jackpot, i am only obligated to share and be fare with certain individuals.  Not a quick pick nerd.

Speaking of quick pick nerds, what happened to McGinnin?Jester Laugh

United States
                Member #121745
                January 16, 2012
                4786 Posts
                Posted: December 17, 2012, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

It will never happen.  Quickpicks only win after 300 million nationwide or statewide have been purchased. (you can check wikipedia if you dont believe me)  And if you drop your quickpicks at the same time as another person, then you dont deserve to win because your a fool.   And if you need to get there name and number than you are really grasping at straws.

And you dont need to share because you DONT know them.  Its just two retards passing in the wind.  But if we were crunching together and there were some partial strategic quickpics in the mix that fell because there were 100 of them, then you have to share with your partner if you pick up the winning ticket.

I dont share with lottery ignoramuses.

When I win my next very large Jackpot, i am only obligated to share and be fare with certain individuals.  Not a quick pick nerd.

Speaking of quick pick nerds, what happened to McGinnin?Jester Laugh

I Agree!

J'aime La France.

United States
                  Member #130815
                  July 25, 2012
                  1636 Posts
                  Posted: December 17, 2012, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Green eyed monster?  I cannot imagine anyone on LP being jealous of you or wanting to be you..  I am still WAITING for a response as to why you average more posts per day than I do?  Isn't that funny how facts get in the way of your rants?

Don't know why but I love how you feel you have to respond to everything since you're not on here as much....Never said you wanted to be me....but you keep opening your mouth to respond to me...why not just shut up and move on...now respond to this you know you will cause you have to just keep on posting LOL

United States
                    Member #121745
                    January 16, 2012
                    4786 Posts
                    Posted: December 17, 2012, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

Don't know why but I love how you feel you have to respond to everything since you're not on here as much....Never said you wanted to be me....but you keep opening your mouth to respond to me...why not just shut up and move on...now respond to this you know you will cause you have to just keep on posting LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL  Not responding to the facts again. Crickets.  Some people such as I feel an obligation to help the mentally ill. The more you respond, the more we all see what we are dealing with...a nut case.

J'aime La France.

u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19767 Posts
                      Posted: December 17, 2012, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

LOL LOL LOL LOL  Not responding to the facts again. Crickets.  Some people such as I feel an obligation to help the mentally ill. The more you respond, the more we all see what we are dealing with...a nut case.

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                        Member #130815
                        July 25, 2012
                        1636 Posts
                        Posted: December 17, 2012, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Wow....I was gonna say the same thing about you....I mean you call me a nut case but you keep on trying to carry on a conversation...Maybe you're the mentally ill one....especially cause you'll have to post a comment on this....

u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19767 Posts
                          Posted: December 17, 2012, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

billionaire2bee

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
                            Member #130815
                            July 25, 2012
                            1636 Posts
                            Posted: December 17, 2012, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

AHHH youre  adorable kid but go get your mom...we call her help me support my family

United States
                              Member #121745
                              January 16, 2012
                              4786 Posts
                              Posted: December 17, 2012, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

A true sociopath....It is fascinating how he tries to turn everything around.  I wonder how much computer time the psych ward gives to patients?  You can learn more from his posts than a full semester of abnormal psych.

J'aime La France.

Page 6 of 12