Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How long can you go without playing?

Topic closed. 65 replies. Last post 4 years ago by PlayToWin47.

Page 5 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #91718
May 23, 2010
690 Posts
Posted: February 7, 2013, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

I disagree... majority rules.  Everyone should go on strike!  I really believe things will change.

United States
    Member #123632
    February 25, 2012
    156 Posts
    Posted: February 7, 2013, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

OMG One time recently I decided not to play and 4 of my numbers that I play every drawing came up. I thought now isn't that just how life goes. lol When I dont play they come up! Such is life! Makes me laugh sometimes how interesting life can be. Im just glad all 6 of them didnt show, I can live with 4 of them showing and I missed it but that would have sucked to not play one night and all 6 of your numbers come up. O boy! I wouldnt want anyone to go through that deal!

Another thing I have done is play my 2 sets of numbers in advance for 2 weeks in advance. This way I already have my picks in for the future draws. Then I dont have to rush to the store every drawing Mon Wed Sat to play. Then I can relax knowing I at least have my 2 sets of numbers in the future drawings already. I guess I could play them for the whole year in advance also if I wanted too then I suppose I wouldnt have to play at all well unless I felt like picking more numbers that night or had a hunch. But what I like to do in Lotto is play my one set on box (A), get a quick pick on Box B then play my other set on Box C and another QP on Box (D) for $2 total

If you have a great system you shouldnt have t0 play every drawing. You should be able to play whenever you want and win something most times. Yet I have a great system also so that helps to produces wins like the other night I got 5 rows right in lotto correct. Not big wins but 5 made me feel pretty good.

Yet I play every drawing at least my 2 sets of numbers for years in Lotto.

As long as I have my two sets of numbers in I'm fine.

United States
      Member #123632
      February 25, 2012
      156 Posts
      Posted: February 7, 2013, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

How long can you go without playing a penny on any of the games. I think I can last a month. Game on??? Anyone up for it. Anytime you don't play post it here. Did not play today -- is all need to be said. If you break the agreement, you have to start over. I usually play the Mega Million but I will opt out for a month in playing any of the games. If I play, I will be honest and post that I played. That's it... will you last longer than me or 30 days?

Cupcake but what if someone's 6 numbers show in Lotto they've been playing for years. You wouldnt want to experience that deal let me tell ya! Thats already happened to me. Not a good place to be in life.

So the best thing to do if someone really wants to curb down thier appitite and see how long they can go without playing is at least play your one or two regular sets of numbers in advance for a month. That way those sets are in each drawing so you can relax and get on with life and then not play anymore and see what happens.

Well unless someone gets a really wild hunch. One should always follow a wild hunch. But alot of people dont know what a "wild hunch" is. Like some people think that every time they pass a store and see a LOTTO sign in the window its a sign that they should play the lotto.

Actually its just a sign in the window. Get it?

The lottery can really mess with a persons head. I used to do that years ago, I'd pass by a store and see a Lotto sign in the window and think OMG I have to play lotto I have to play lotto OMG that sign in the window is a sign telling me to play Lotto. When actually it was "just a sign" in a window. It was just a sign.

Actually I am so sick of all the lotto signs and banners everywhere I'd like to go rip them all down and burn them, having so many signs dont allow for free thinking, and I dont like being manipulated.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4110 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2013, 10:59 pm - IP Logged

I stopped for a good 6 months once- l needed a break,  l think l was spending $20.00 week on tickets and my returns were in the toilet.

United States
          Member #123632
          February 25, 2012
          156 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2013, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

I have actually bounced the idea around of taking a year's lottery budget and playing it all on one drawing ... after, of course, developing a number wheel that I know would produce lots of small wins ... and hopefully the big one!!!

(My hand would surely be very sore after filling out all the play slips!)

Well PlayToWin47 you could always get someone else to fill out the cards and say if I win I will give you $10,000 what do you care about $10,000 anyhow when you'd have millions. a? And you would probably give them $10,000 anyhow if you won millions. a?

PlayToWin47's avatar - Lottery-041.jpg
            Joplin MO
            United States
            Member #138489
            January 28, 2013
            190 Posts
            Posted: February 7, 2013, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Well PlayToWin47 you could always get someone else to fill out the cards and say if I win I will give you $10,000 what do you care about $10,000 anyhow when you'd have millions. a? And you would probably give them $10,000 anyhow if you won millions. a?

Hmm ... that would work!