Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Proof that the Lottery is RIGGED

Topic closed. 98 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 3 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
riscknight's avatar - riscknight
Athens
Greece
Member #133234
September 24, 2012
192 Posts
Posted: February 21, 2013, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

@> lottoboner Cheers

6/49 dis(assembly)

Cruzzer's avatar - starwars03

United States
    Member #138200
    January 21, 2013
    32 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2013, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry but i believe there's some merit behind this , when new york lottery was starting up its new website a paticuliar numbers was seen two days prior too it coming out if , i do recall (no pun intened)  it was 1495..Everybody on the new york post was stunned by this..Then another number was post i want to say 6385 or something like that , so verybody ran out to play it , but of course it never showed up.. So what do you say then , concedience or just the luck of the draw..

I myself use too play all the time pk3 and pk4 - i decided after that it was time to distance myself from lottery .. it took awhile but i finlly said enough is enough it was just too much bull going on, too me Todd the people that are trolling are the large StateLottery .. And im not the only person who feels like this .

I would randomly but number out in the newyork post maybe 3 or 4 numbers so not too confuse much , but they would be like 911,901,301 and 444

then everybody would comment about them and sure enough no sooner then we would start commenting anf enjoying these number the sequence numbers close to the number i would predict would be as followed , 801, 201, 445 how funney always one off.. So then i deceided lets do it again one number only, 901 it came everywhich way but , not 901 it came 501,912,108,810, it was sicking ,.. And it's still happening now till this day main numbers on the NY dream team are i see alot

are as follows, 308,303 and 458 and triple 111 since then they have come in 3 days mixed ,073,161,836,331,212,911

okay no what , if that not rigged i dont know what is , but i do know it justy makes you go HHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'm an observer no a troll my self.. AND CRUZZER IS A NEW AVATAR, but ive been around for years...

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2013, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry but i believe there's some merit behind this , when new york lottery was starting up its new website a paticuliar numbers was seen two days prior too it coming out if , i do recall (no pun intened)  it was 1495..Everybody on the new york post was stunned by this..Then another number was post i want to say 6385 or something like that , so verybody ran out to play it , but of course it never showed up.. So what do you say then , concedience or just the luck of the draw..

I myself use too play all the time pk3 and pk4 - i decided after that it was time to distance myself from lottery .. it took awhile but i finlly said enough is enough it was just too much bull going on, too me Todd the people that are trolling are the large StateLottery .. And im not the only person who feels like this .

I would randomly but number out in the newyork post maybe 3 or 4 numbers so not too confuse much , but they would be like 911,901,301 and 444

then everybody would comment about them and sure enough no sooner then we would start commenting anf enjoying these number the sequence numbers close to the number i would predict would be as followed , 801, 201, 445 how funney always one off.. So then i deceided lets do it again one number only, 901 it came everywhich way but , not 901 it came 501,912,108,810, it was sicking ,.. And it's still happening now till this day main numbers on the NY dream team are i see alot

are as follows, 308,303 and 458 and triple 111 since then they have come in 3 days mixed ,073,161,836,331,212,911

okay no what , if that not rigged i dont know what is , but i do know it justy makes you go HHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'm an observer no a troll my self.. AND CRUZZER IS A NEW AVATAR, but ive been around for years...

Nice post Cruzer!

Funny thing is, your avatar looks like a troll.  Cheers

Cruzzer's avatar - starwars03

United States
        Member #138200
        January 21, 2013
        32 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2013, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Nice post Cruzer!

Funny thing is, your avatar looks like a troll.  Cheers

Funny , but good one, i can only laught at that one , but it's not funny when we are being mislead by the State lottery's..

United States
          Member #93947
          July 10, 2010
          2180 Posts
          Posted: February 21, 2013, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

The truth hurts, doesn't it, LottoBoner?

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/257453/2938394 

Scientistman could be the genetically engineered mutant doppelganger of the LotteryWorker who ImportsChips and Jimmy4164 (who also happens to be the siamese twin of yoohoo.)

La Grange NC
            United States
            Member #76537
            June 30, 2009
            454 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2013, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Here are the best true modern facts that the lottery is rigged for sure! Or at least something real fishy is going on folks! We'll most all people who have been involved in the lottery world have already heard about the rigged Pensylvania Pick 3 game years ago where they painted the balls and made 666 show that night but here are some more modern day proofs you may not know about yet!  If you know of any other suspicious activity of a lottery love to hear about it, even if it seems a bit silly or just couldnt be true! It just might be. Does it ever seem to you that the lottery just might be planned out rather than a real random event? Check out these true facts and suspicious proofs that the lottery may be rigged below.

Proof 1

A Washington (state) newspaper The Columbian printed the winning Pick4 numbers for the Oregon State Lottery several hours before the numbers were actually drawn. Look it up online! In otherwords A newpaper The Columbian in Washington State right on the other side of the bridge from Oregon printed the winning Pick 4 Oregon numbers hours before they were physically drawn. So how does that happen?

Appearing on the NBC program TODAY, the Managing Editor of The Columbian explained that as the deadline for the paper approached, a staff Editor went to "the wire" to obtain the winning numbers. However, "their (The Columbian's Newpaper) computer crashed" at just that moment, and in trying to recover the information, the staff Editor accidentally accessed and printed the winning Pick 4 numbers for the "Virginia State Lottery" believing they were the Oregon State Lottery numbers.

And, by a coincidence described as "one in a ga-zillion" by the Oregon State Lottery officials, the winning numbers for Oregon and Virginia just happened to be the same exact numbers that day--6855

End of story--or so they would have you believe.

YET......

This "explaination" just can't be right--even if the numbers for Oregon and Virginia /were/ coincidentally the same on July 3.

The heart of the matter is that the deadline for The Columbian was obviously several hours before the drawing of the Oregon Lottery, because the paper was on the streets with the "winning numbers" in print several hours before the drawing.

So how does a newspaper routinely access the correct numbers "on the wire" several hours before they are physically drawn?

It doesn't--unless the numbers have already been picked several hours before the official drawing time. Which means that the winning numbers are known to at least some persons in advance, and that is the very essence of a fradulent lottery.

So--if the Pick4 is fradulently drawn, what about all the other Lottery drawings?

Interestingly, the managing Editor commented during his appearance on the NBC TODAY Show that upon being contacted by the observant subscriber, the Oregon State Lottery immediately went to "DefCon 4", and checked all their firewalls and security systems to make sure that "this [in context meaning an unautorized advance access of the winning numbers] couldn't happen".

Just the phrasing of that statement alone seems to imply that an "authorized advance access" of the winning number CAN happen!

PROOF 2 That the lottery is rigged! Search Florida Lottery Rigged

A video exposing the Florida Lottery that has gotten the attention of the the BBC and currently on online right now clearly shows the Florida lottery switching a number from 35 to 53.  It is NOT a FAKE VIDEO! It happens so quickly that you may miss it and may have to watch it again but its there! And the number that came up was 35 and then was switched to 53.

Search Flordia Lottery Rigged.

Proof 3

On 11-17-2012 on I-75 freeway in Detroit,MI. drivers say they saw the Powerball billboard, and it had the jackpot at 250 million. It was suppose to be 214 million. Now if no jackpot winners occured on 11-17-2012 the next jackpot for 11-21-2012 would be 250 million, And sure as s--t, what was the jackpot for 11-21-2012? Yes, You're right (250 million)!!! So the lottery knew this in advance even though they were selling more tickets than ever before at 150 thousand a minute. The lottery is controlled, planned (RIGGED).

Proof 4 If you search "Powerball Possibly Rigged" you will find a video

When watching the video look down at the very left hand corner bottom of the video at 1 second when it first starts. It is very quick and then its gone but The date is 01/03/12

Yet the actual drawing was on 01/04/12 thus possibly proving that the drawing is actually recorded a day before the actual drawing or at least the multiplyer number is known in advance. You will also see them switch a number 10 to a number 02 at the end of the video.

I once was employed at a place where pro wrestling matches occur and during the afternoon before anyone was allowed in the building I used to watch the rehearsals and watched the rivals practice, they were all friends and practiced the entire show. Then I opened up the doors and let the people in, and the same act I just saw these two rivals rehearse was repeated for the audience. Yet I an a couple other guys had our eyes opened and the public had no idea that it was all staged.

The lottery is as rigged as Pro Wrestling!

Its all smoke an mirrors!

Sorry if this post offended anyone I am not trying to be a dream crusher!

You dont need the lottery to make you wealthy. If you want to have fun with it thats ok dont go broke and not be able to pay your rent for god sake! If you have a certain number that you have been playing for years well play that one set or two but dont go insane trying to win!

One NOTE! They will allow you to get a 5 ball prize I know this for a fact!! As I have been paid for getting 5 balls right before! Yet as far as that Jackpot We'll your on your own there friends!

The jackpot is reserved for whomever they deem worthy! And it probably aint you! Sorry! You have to be part of their inner circle to win that Jackpot! You can believe in fairytails if you wish though!

Does it mean that your life is over if you dont win the Powerball NO! Not at all! Of course not silly!

Spend your time researching real ways to make money and you will probably find one!

Do you have any other real proofs or suspicious activity (no matter how silly they may seem) that the lottery may be rigged?

I'm not sure what they do in Raleigh, but I know that something fishy goes on.  I remember about two years ago, my husband and I sat up and watched the live drawing.  We watched the numbers come out and the next morning, the site had the end numer changed.....Went back to watch the live drawing on the news channel and it had been pulled.  I do think there is a method to the madness.  There are patterns, and changing patterns all the time.  If it were not somewhat planned, I couldn't pick the number three times in a row.  Sadly, that doesn't happen often. I also can ususally tell when two numbers from the previous drawing will repeat, and usually within 5 days of a tripple or quad falling.  Funny thing is, it's always the one I think will be least likely. All of this stuff is a tightly woven mess.  I hate to mention this because people will think I am nuts, but if you look at the number of people who won in pick three and pick four for a drawing, it's amazing how many times the numbers will match either the previous drawing or the next drawing.  You can also look back at the numer of winners for the past week in cash 5 and find the pick three numbers, or pick 4 numbers. I'm not saying there is a definite pattern, but enough of something going on that if I had any luck with math at all, I might could figure something out.  However, if you get past basic lottery math, I'm lost. lol!

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2013, 4:58 pm - IP Logged

@> lottoboner Cheers

Patriot

Maryland
                United States
                Member #126396
                April 8, 2012
                402 Posts
                Posted: February 21, 2013, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Doesnt this forum suppose to be fun and positive? I really like this forum, but this thread really brings me down..Negative statements...Lottery is rigged, lottery is rigged... You know if you telling yourself that, then you should not play, cause the chanses are you wont win.. If you people play, you have to believe in positive outcome. I dont think that lottery would be rigged. Who would go for this kind of case, if things will going to come out? And normaly things like this come out soon or later anyway. ...

Hope all of you having a great day..

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: February 21, 2013, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

Doesnt this forum suppose to be fun and positive? I really like this forum, but this thread really brings me down..Negative statements...Lottery is rigged, lottery is rigged... You know if you telling yourself that, then you should not play, cause the chanses are you wont win.. If you people play, you have to believe in positive outcome. I dont think that lottery would be rigged. Who would go for this kind of case, if things will going to come out? And normaly things like this come out soon or later anyway. ...

Hope all of you having a great day..

Nice comment tvpventures, I have always wondered why someone would think the lottery is rigged?  I believe that positive energy flow is the key to winning the lottery. Be in the right place at the right time and buy a large enough amount of tickets and walla walla do come tella the winner gets a 2 piece chicken dinner.

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: February 21, 2013, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Cheers

La Grange NC
                      United States
                      Member #76537
                      June 30, 2009
                      454 Posts
                      Posted: February 21, 2013, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be negative.  I like the fact that I have convinced myself that there is a semi-pattern to pick 3 and 4.  I haven't gotten as good as some of my fellow players, or as good as some of the members here at predicting coming numbers, but I am getting better, and at times, have streaks when I catch that pattern and win several times in a week.  Then of coarse it's gone, and I spend hours trying to find it. I guess what I was trying to say was, I wouldn't want to play at all if I thought I didn't have at least some idea what might be on the way. Whether or not they actually know the number, or there is a pattern and several numbers have a chance, I don't know. But I do know there are patterns and that you can use several methods of picking numbers that will give you a win, or in my case, get you one number off every time. grrr...

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: February 21, 2013, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be negative.  I like the fact that I have convinced myself that there is a semi-pattern to pick 3 and 4.  I haven't gotten as good as some of my fellow players, or as good as some of the members here at predicting coming numbers, but I am getting better, and at times, have streaks when I catch that pattern and win several times in a week.  Then of coarse it's gone, and I spend hours trying to find it. I guess what I was trying to say was, I wouldn't want to play at all if I thought I didn't have at least some idea what might be on the way. Whether or not they actually know the number, or there is a pattern and several numbers have a chance, I don't know. But I do know there are patterns and that you can use several methods of picking numbers that will give you a win, or in my case, get you one number off every time. grrr...

No worry, you have a desire to stay positive and that's what really counts.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                          u$a
                          United States
                          Member #106665
                          February 22, 2011
                          19964 Posts
                          Posted: February 21, 2013, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Scientistman could be the genetically engineered mutant doppelganger of the LotteryWorker who ImportsChips and Jimmy4164 (who also happens to be the siamese twin of yoohoo.)

If he posted his picture in the LP album, he might look like this.

If you think the lottery is universally rigged, then you can file your greivance with the illuminati rulers of the globe.

His posts keep mutating but eventually they all might look like

The only thing you can do with a mutant trolls is to freeze them in ice.  In which case we need the governer.

Too bad, Jimmy, and I-chipster, and Scientisman "will be back"

WOW! unbelievable

Let it Snow Snowman

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                            United States
                            Member #130213
                            July 9, 2012
                            387 Posts
                            Posted: February 21, 2013, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

The Best proof that the lottery is rigged is when 911 came out in NY NUMBERS on the 1st anniversary of the tragedy.

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: February 21, 2013, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

The Best proof that the lottery is rigged is when 911 came out in NY NUMBERS on the 1st anniversary of the tragedy.

Perhaps that was a sign from the heavens, that we are not alone. What?