Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Proof that the Lottery is RIGGED

Topic closed. 98 replies. Last post 4 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Maryland
United States
Member #126396
April 8, 2012
399 Posts
Posted: February 21, 2013, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Nice comment tvpventures, I have always wondered why someone would think the lottery is rigged?  I believe that positive energy flow is the key to winning the lottery. Be in the right place at the right time and buy a large enough amount of tickets and walla walla do come tella the winner gets a 2 piece chicken dinner.

Thanks, Ronnie316! Exactly! I just cant see myself think that lottery is rigged and go and buy lottery. But this topic did bring me down for a bit, thats why I comment on it.. I am strong believer that whatever you believe will show up in yourlife. Sometimes beliefs are consious and most of them subconcious..So that is why sometimes we see people who unexpectedly  winning the lottery, but then according they beliefs they either loose all winning money or some doing ok and even getting more rich.. O sorry, went of the topic...

tvpventures..

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2013, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! I don't see a losing ticket as "losing money" I see it as having purchased an opportunity to win.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19740 Posts
      Posted: February 21, 2013, 6:07 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! I don't see a losing ticket as "losing money" I see it as having purchased an opportunity to win.

Bananathat is the most brilliant way to look at it Hurray!

Let it Snow Snowman

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19740 Posts
        Posted: February 21, 2013, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

Let it Snow Snowman

CHERRY HILL, NJ
          United States
          Member #130213
          July 9, 2012
          387 Posts
          Posted: February 21, 2013, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

I am a regular at our neighborhood lottery place and the guy swears by this guy who doesn't come often but when he does, he buys $50 straight and half-dollar box on a single number. I know of 1 time he won >$10K. I have seen him buy losing bets as well. But the win just makes me a little bit wary of how he gets his number.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
            Zeta Reticuli Star System
            United States
            Member #30470
            January 17, 2006
            10344 Posts
            Posted: February 21, 2013, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

d1nnl2,

Maybe that's not his only number and not the only place he plays.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23259 Posts
              Posted: February 21, 2013, 7:01 pm - IP Logged

I am a regular at our neighborhood lottery place and the guy swears by this guy who doesn't come often but when he does, he buys $50 straight and half-dollar box on a single number. I know of 1 time he won >$10K. I have seen him buy losing bets as well. But the win just makes me a little bit wary of how he gets his number.

The times I was able to do that I got my number from Lucky.  One week I won three times because I played Lucky's numbers.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                Member #123632
                February 25, 2012
                156 Posts
                Posted: February 21, 2013, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone I didnt mean to start this post and come across so negitive. My purpose was to show you all something I felt suspicious happening in the lottery. And my hope was to see more postings from people who also may have noticed something fishy going on in other states or lotteries. You all seem to read all of the articles on LP when they deal with suspicious activity going on.

The strange thing is no one even commented on the Florida Lottery and the number changing from 35 to 53.

Or how The oregon lottery could have known the numbers in advance or even why at the time they would even have Virginia numbers in their databank when Virginia lottery is like 3000 miles away.

Or about the Powerball having the date one day earlier than the drawing on the powerball drawing. In the powerball video.

Didn't anyone search the videos I mentioned?

Dont you all want to know when something suspicious is occuring in one of the state lotteries or MM or PB?

Yet on a positive note If the lottery numbers are not known in advance or preplanned in anyway then maybe you all do have a chance to win the jackpot.

And if that is the case here is a good tip for you. I dont think you need 10 years worth of data to figure out the numbers.Most times the numbers can be discovered from looking back at your old tickets and seeing where you placed the winning numbers that night and each time you play and notice where the winning numbers are located on your tickets, you may find that you always seem to have your winning number on the top line or maybe on the last line and never in the middle of the center of the ticket, or you may find that you may always seem to place winning  numbers in the center of your ticket and not on the top or bottom. Once you learn how you personally play you should be able to figure out some of the winning numbers. You dont really need a database of numbers so much as to just take note of how you personally play.

Just take note of where you usually place thewinning numbers on all your old tickets.

Thats the best advice I can give you if you want to win the jackpot. In otherwords you can learn alot from your old tickets and how you play. You may not even be aware of how many times you place winning numbers in the same place or position on all your tickets. So just make up your tickets as usual and then go to the area that you always seem to place winning numbers occording to your old tickets, then pick numbers from those areas and play a few more sets of numbers. So dont change anything about the way you play just make up your tickets as usual place your numbers on a wordpad and then look at your old tickets where you seem to always place winning numbers top, bottom or center ? Then choose more sets from that area. Most times you will get more numbers right.

Good Luck!

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                  Winning makes me smile.
                  bel air maryland
                  United States
                  Member #90251
                  April 24, 2010
                  4852 Posts
                  Posted: February 22, 2013, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Check this out. Feb. 13, 2013 pick 4 mid.# 3704.  Feb. 14 pick 4 mid.# 0437. Feb.14 pick 4 eve.# 4307. All in Maryland.

How often do you see the same # come up 2 days in a row in the pick3? Three out of four draws in the pick 4?   HMMM???

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: February 22, 2013, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone I didnt mean to start this post and come across so negitive. My purpose was to show you all something I felt suspicious happening in the lottery. And my hope was to see more postings from people who also may have noticed something fishy going on in other states or lotteries. You all seem to read all of the articles on LP when they deal with suspicious activity going on.

The strange thing is no one even commented on the Florida Lottery and the number changing from 35 to 53.

Or how The oregon lottery could have known the numbers in advance or even why at the time they would even have Virginia numbers in their databank when Virginia lottery is like 3000 miles away.

Or about the Powerball having the date one day earlier than the drawing on the powerball drawing. In the powerball video.

Didn't anyone search the videos I mentioned?

Dont you all want to know when something suspicious is occuring in one of the state lotteries or MM or PB?

Yet on a positive note If the lottery numbers are not known in advance or preplanned in anyway then maybe you all do have a chance to win the jackpot.

And if that is the case here is a good tip for you. I dont think you need 10 years worth of data to figure out the numbers.Most times the numbers can be discovered from looking back at your old tickets and seeing where you placed the winning numbers that night and each time you play and notice where the winning numbers are located on your tickets, you may find that you always seem to have your winning number on the top line or maybe on the last line and never in the middle of the center of the ticket, or you may find that you may always seem to place winning  numbers in the center of your ticket and not on the top or bottom. Once you learn how you personally play you should be able to figure out some of the winning numbers. You dont really need a database of numbers so much as to just take note of how you personally play.

Just take note of where you usually place thewinning numbers on all your old tickets.

Thats the best advice I can give you if you want to win the jackpot. In otherwords you can learn alot from your old tickets and how you play. You may not even be aware of how many times you place winning numbers in the same place or position on all your tickets. So just make up your tickets as usual and then go to the area that you always seem to place winning numbers occording to your old tickets, then pick numbers from those areas and play a few more sets of numbers. So dont change anything about the way you play just make up your tickets as usual place your numbers on a wordpad and then look at your old tickets where you seem to always place winning numbers top, bottom or center ? Then choose more sets from that area. Most times you will get more numbers right.

Good Luck!

"Thats the best advice I can give you if you want to win the jackpot."

And how many jackpots have you won so far with that advice?

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                      Kunming
                      China
                      Member #57910
                      January 23, 2008
                      3626 Posts
                      Posted: February 22, 2013, 12:27 am - IP Logged

It's really simple: Those that seldom win or never win say the lottery is rigged. You'll never hear winners say that.

Play to win!

United States
                        Member #93947
                        July 10, 2010
                        2180 Posts
                        Posted: February 22, 2013, 1:11 am - IP Logged

Check this out. Feb. 13, 2013 pick 4 mid.# 3704.  Feb. 14 pick 4 mid.# 0437. Feb.14 pick 4 eve.# 4307. All in Maryland.

How often do you see the same # come up 2 days in a row in the pick3? Three out of four draws in the pick 4?   HMMM???

"How often do you see the same # come up 2 days in a row in the pick3?"

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/218174/1736396 

United States
                          Member #123632
                          February 25, 2012
                          156 Posts
                          Posted: February 22, 2013, 2:08 am - IP Logged

"How often do you see the same # come up 2 days in a row in the pick3?"

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/218174/1736396 

Well to answer your question Jimmy I cannot give a specific on Pick 3 yet here is an article where there were 6 exact lottery numbers drawn that showed one after another on Fri Sept 06th and Sept 10th. It has happened before but since you asked here you go.

The Sydney Morning Herald - 09/16/2009 20:09

4, 15, 23, 24, 35, and 42: identical lottery draw raises eyebrows -

Bulgaria's Sports Minister Svilen Neykov has ordered a special review of the national lottery after the same numbers were picked in straight draws

Lottery double: rigged or not? (01:15)

Our expert says that the Bulgarian lottery might be on the level even though the chances are so remote. 17/09/09

Identical lottery draw was coincidence

Fri Sep 18, 1:25 pm ET

SOFIA (Reuters) – The draw of the same six winning numbers twice in a row in Bulgaria's national lottery was a freak coincidence, officials said Thursday.

Sports Minister Svilen Neikov ordered an investigation after the numbers 4, 15, 23, 24, 35 and 42 were selected, in a different order, by a machine live on television on September 6 and 10. The results caused suspicions of manipulation.

An investigation found no wrongdoing in the draw or determining the winners, its chairman Konstantin Simeonov said.

"We cannot talk about any manipulation," he said.

The chance of the same six numbers coming up twice in two consecutive rounds was one in more than 4 million but was not impossible, respected mathematician Michail Konstantinov has said.

An unprecedented 18 people guessed all six numbers when they were drawn the second time and each got 10,164 levs ($7,700). Nobody won the top prize the first time.

The lottery organizers say it is impossible to tamper with the lottery machine. The draws take place in the presence of a special committee and is broadcast live on national television which guarantee no cheating, they say.

"This is happening for the first time in the 52-year history of the lottery. We are absolutely stunned to see such a freak coincidence but it did happen," a spokeswoman said.

DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSION.

United States
                            Member #123632
                            February 25, 2012
                            156 Posts
                            Posted: February 22, 2013, 2:24 am - IP Logged

And not sure if this is of value to you Jimmy or anyone who plays Powerball

Maybe I should have named this forum STRANGE THINGS OCCURING IN THE LOTTERY!

Maybe its just me but see if you can see anything unusual occuring in Powerball?

Something strange double on numbers before win,this is only for 2 years but the doubling goes on to 1992

Powerball

millions

4/7/2010

4/3/2010

3/31/2010

3/27/2010

3/24/2010

3/20/2010

3/17/2010

3/13/2010

$211,700

3/10/2010

3/6/2010

3/3/2010

2/27/2010

2/24/2010

2/20/2010

2/17/2010

2/13/2010

2/10/2010

2/6/2010

$141,400

2/3/2010

1/30/2010

1/27/2010

1/23/2010

1/20/2010

1/16/2010

1/13/2010

1/9/2010

1/6/2010

1/2/2010

$25,000

Possible legit win

12/30/2009

12/26/2009

$128,600

12/23/2009

12/19/2009

12/16/2009

12/12/2009

12/9/2009

12/5/2009

12/2/2009

11/28/2009

11/25/2009

11/21/2009

$32,800

Possible legit win

11/18/2009

11/14/2009

11/11/2009

$96,600

11/7/2009

11/4/2009

10/31/2009

10/28/2009

10/24/2009

10/21/2009

10/17/2009

10/14/2009

$31,400

Possible legit win

10/10/2009

10/7/2009

10/3/2009

$189,000

9/30/2009

9/26/2009

9/23/2009

9/19/2009

9/16/2009

9/12/2009

9/9/2009

9/5/2009

9/2/2009

8/29/2009

8/26/2009

8/22/2009

8/19/2009

$259,900

8/15/2009

8/12/2009

8/8/2009

8/5/2009

8/1/2009

7/29/2009

7/25/2009

7/22/2009

7/18/2009

7/15/2009

7/11/2009

7/8/2009

7/4/2009

7/1/2009

6/27/2009

$25,000

Possible legit win

6/24/2009

6/20/2009

$88,100

6/17/2009

6/13/2009

6/10/2009

6/6/2009

6/3/2009

5/30/2009

5/27/2009

$232,100

5/23/2009

5/20/2009

5/16/2009

5/13/2009

5/9/2009

5/6/2009

5/2/2009

4/29/2009

4/25/2009

4/22/2009

4/18/2009

4/15/2009

4/11/2009

4/8/2009

$144,000

4/4/2009

4/1/2009

3/28/2009

3/25/2009

3/21/2009

3/18/2009

3/14/2009

3/11/2009

3/7/2009

3/4/2009

2/28/2009

$87,200

½Possible legit win

2/25/2009

2/21/2009

2/18/2009

2/14/2009

2/11/2009

2/7/2009

2/4/2009

1/31/2009

1/28/2009

1/24/2009

1/21/2009

1/17/2009

$163,200

1/14/2009

1/10/2009

1/7/2009

1/3/2009

12/31/2008

12/27/2008

12/24/2008

12/20/2008

12/17/2008

12/13/2008

12/10/2008

12/6/2008

12/3/2008

11/29/2008

11/26/2008

11/22/2008

$57,600

11/19/2008

11/15/2008

11/12/2008

11/8/2008

11/5/2008

11/1/2008

10/29/2008

$58,600

10/25/2008

10/22/2008

10/18/2008

10/15/2008

10/11/2008

10/8/2008

10/4/2008

$20,000

Possible legit win

10/1/2008

9/27/2008

$206,000

9/24/2008

9/20/2008

9/17/2008

9/13/2008

9/10/2008

9/6/2008

9/3/2008

8/30/2008

8/27/2008

8/23/2008

8/20/2008

8/16/2008

8/13/2008

8/9/2008

8/6/2008

8/2/2008

$86,300

7/30/2008

7/26/2008

7/23/2008

7/19/2008

7/16/2008

7/12/2008

7/9/2008

7/5/2008

7/2/2008

$84,900

6/28/2008

6/25/2008

6/21/2008

6/18/2008

6/14/2008

6/11/2008

6/7/2008

6/4/2008

5/31/2008

$34,100

Possible legit win

5/28/2008

5/24/2008

5/21/2008

5/17/2008

$35,300

Possible legit win

5/14/2008

5/10/2008

5/7/2008

5/3/2008

$180,100

4/30/2008

4/26/2008

4/23/2008

4/19/2008

4/16/2008

4/12/2008

4/9/2008

4/5/2008

4/2/2008

3/29/2008

3/26/2008

3/22/2008

3/19/2008

3/15/2008

$276,300

3/12/2008

3/8/2008

3/5/2008

3/1/2008

2/27/2008

2/23/2008

2/20/2008

2/16/2008

2/13/2008

2/9/2008

2/6/2008

2/2/2008

1/30/2008

1/26/2008

1/23/2008

1/19/2008

1/16/2008

$97,000,

1/12/2008

1/9/2008

1/5/2008

1/2/2008

12/29/2007

12/26/2007

12/22/2007

12/19/2007

12/15/2007

There are 2 scenarios for these doubled numbers #1 dumb luck for them (or) # 2 there randomize system just don't work worth shi# or #3 and I might be stretching it a bit but Maybe It  is a way of letting the winner know when to play and what to play, but only they know how it is done.We would have to have proof they do that and there is no way unless someone comes forward. Im not saying its rigged per say and maybe its just an on going pattern. DRAW YOUR OWN CONCLUSION.

United States
                              Member #123632
                              February 25, 2012
                              156 Posts
                              Posted: February 22, 2013, 2:35 am - IP Logged

rdgrnr thanks for asking.

When I got the 6 numbers right in lotto years ago I did not use this system and I have never used this sytem in POWERBALL because Powerball did not exist in my state at the time. Yet 2 weeks ago for the hell of it used it in LOTTO and got 5 right so I'm thinking it might help someone. I played $20