Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 7:51 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Would You Still Post Here If . . .

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 4 years ago by billionaire2bee.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Would you still post if you had to use your real name?

Yes [ 13 ]  [28.26%]
No [ 30 ]  [65.22%]
Yes but more carefully [ 3 ]  [6.52%]
Total Valid Votes [ 46 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 3 ]  
Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
Kentucky
United States
Member #35086
March 12, 2006
10374 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2013, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

You mean to tell me 'they' are actually proposing a "black box" in your car, like the one they have in planes?  It figures, since 'they' already have one in your t.v. set and cable box receiver, with a camera to boot.  Once the technology is available, 'they' will use it - I don't nothing past 'them'.  Cameras are already in your pc too. Dang, nosy people eh?

I  read  in  USA  Today  not too long ago that  some cars already have them

And  that they have been used in  some  insurance cases ,    etc.    ,    in the past

Example :  I was only going  45  mph when I came to that intersection  ( no......the box says you were doing   75  mph ) and   that  you   never  touched  a  brake

They  rescan   theirselves  every  so  many  seconds or  minutes  if  I  remember   correct  from  the  article

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10392 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2013, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Under a government that wants to pass such laws what you post today might be illegal tomorrow. 

I doubt they would back date any new laws to things people said or did before the effective date. After the effective date I would abide by the new law of the land. I gotta stay away from the prison industrial complex o_O

Let's say you've had a gun for years. Then the government says gun ownership is illegal and sends the police to come take your gun.

Or let's say you are the editor of a newspaper and censorship laws are passed and the government 'visits' your paper and destroys your press.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
      u$a
      United States
      Member #106665
      February 22, 2011
      19967 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2013, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

HAHAHAHA !!!!! you hoser !!!

the more I read about facebook @ both komando.com and other geek sites the more I'm glad I was smart enough not to sign up for it in the first place

facebook suicide 

Nice LinkLOL

Patriot

United States
        Member #130815
        July 25, 2012
        1636 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2013, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I  read  in  USA  Today  not too long ago that  some cars already have them

And  that they have been used in  some  insurance cases ,    etc.    ,    in the past

Example :  I was only going  45  mph when I came to that intersection  ( no......the box says you were doing   75  mph ) and   that  you   never  touched  a  brake

They  rescan   theirselves  every  so  many  seconds or  minutes  if  I  remember   correct  from  the  article

That snapshot that progressive insurance is one....onstar for gm and chevy vehicles....stuff like that....