Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr.Miracle's Awesome P-3 System Tool

Topic closed. 381 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Pildriver.

Page 1 of 26
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128790
June 2, 2012
5431 Posts
Posted: March 16, 2013, 12:20 am - IP Logged

I want to first thank an LP member who notified me of this. If that person wants their identity public, feel free to reveal yourself. lol

I first wanted to thank Dr.Miracle, but if it weren't for the LP member who told me about it in the first place, I would've never known because i don't peruse the p-3 section that much, except to make Florida predictions. I rarely delve below the pinned topics. Now I realize I should've frequented it more often.

Finally, I'm hoping Dr.Miracle will see this thread and correct anything I write. I'm pretty sure I get it, but you never know.

First, look at this thread below. It took me a few hours to understand it, but i finally did, I think. lol

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/255843

Now, first we start with the numbers, 2,7, and 9. Whenever you see one of those numbers in a date, meaning the last number. Example: April 05, we use the 5, the last number, never the first number as in 0 in this example.

You say what does that have to do with 2,7, and 9?

From the beginning of any month, when using the 279 rule, you begin by waiting for the 2nd of the month, and then bet. Why the 2nd? because 2 is in 279.

So let's use Florida for an example for the first step.

March 02 mid-809     Eve-510

Now what he does is look at the pairs, 80-89-09/51-50-10

Here's the best part, now that we're aware of the pairs, we wait for the next date that has a 2,7, 9 in it, end of it. That would be the 7th of March.

On march 7th, the mid draw winner was 960. There's the 09 pair.

The next date would be the 9th to wait for before playing again.

Check this out, this was meant for pairs but to also find the 3rd digit, I still don't understand that part, so please Dr.Miracle, explain this part, thanks. At any rate, all three numbers were forecasted on the 9th of March, see the 9? That 9 is 279, so on the 9th of march, the midday winner was 501.

The evening winner on the 9th was 154. There's the 51 pair.

On march 12th we have another match, why 12th? Because the 2 in 12 is in 279, so yet another trigger. Remember, always use the last number. The mid winner was 515. Not only does the 51 pair match on the 9th, but the 12th, both dates containing the 279 digits. Oh, and it also matches March 2nds 510.

This is only the tip of the Iceberg. I did a short test of the Florida P-4 and it yielded not just pairs, but three number matches a few good times to catch my eye, within a month If I'm correct, or maybe just a little over a month, not sure.

The next group of single digits is claimed to work just as well as 279 is 358.

Both of those sets seemingly have super powers, lol

Using the 3 in 358 for Florida, we naturally start with March 3rd, to see what the midday and eve winners produce. Once we have those two winners, we look at the pairs within them. Wait till you see what the next date number produces as winners for both mid and eve draws, then compare the pairs. The matching pairs will be used to play on the next qualifying date. Now you should start playing for real.

Below is the Florida examples for 358. The reds are the pairs, the BLUES are the 3, 5's and 8's.

Using the 3, i wait till March 3rd to see what he winning numbers are.

March 3 mid-145    eve-437

Next number 5, on March 5 mid-807    eve-195

The 15 pair repeated on the next qualified date. And i think that's an integral part of this tool. Only on qualified dates will anyone spend real money.

Next the number 8. 

March 5 mid-807---why did I choose the 5th of March? 5 is in 358. You see what I'm doing? The number 358  which is the dates is inter-twined with the pairs. On march 13th, why 13th? the 3 in 358.

March 8 mid-382    eve-980

March 8 mid-332

March 13 mid-223.

March 3 mid-415

March 15 eve=147

I will post the p-4 version soon and it will blow you away.

Dr.Miracle, please refine anything I may have missed or explained wrongly.

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: March 16, 2013, 1:01 am - IP Logged

It's now the 16th of March, so nothing because the 6 in 16 is not a trigger. The triggers are 279 and 358.

Florida,

Wait till the 17th of this month for the 279 series. The 7 in 17th tells us to look back for pairs from the dates of March 2nd, 7th, 9th, and 12th.

2nd, mid-809     eve-510-----510

7th, mid-960     eve-495

9th, mid-501----501    eve-154

12th, mid-515   eve-831

17th, mid-???     eve-???

So we have the 15 pairs, the 90 pairs, and the 01 pairs.

I'm going with the 90 pair for the 17th, 22nd, 27th and the 29th.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
      Winning makes me smile.
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4874 Posts
      Posted: March 16, 2013, 1:14 am - IP Logged

ONLYMONEY

Here's another link for Dr. Miracle.     http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/248764

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/255175

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
        Member #128790
        June 2, 2012
        5431 Posts
        Posted: March 16, 2013, 1:20 am - IP Logged

ONLYMONEY

Here's another link for Dr. Miracle.     http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/248764

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/255175

Wow, this is what I was looking for using the Search feature but never found the original stuff. Thanks. I felt i walked into an existing explanation, so I wanted to see if he'd reveal how he found the connections. I guess it could be by trial and error, and i ain't just smart enough...aha ahhaha ha..Green laugh

No but really, it'll be an interesting read. Thanks again.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
          Winning makes me smile.
          bel air maryland
          United States
          Member #90251
          April 24, 2010
          4874 Posts
          Posted: March 16, 2013, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Wow, this is what I was looking for using the Search feature but never found the original stuff. Thanks. I felt i walked into an existing explanation, so I wanted to see if he'd reveal how he found the connections. I guess it could be by trial and error, and i ain't just smart enough...aha ahhaha ha..Green laugh

No but really, it'll be an interesting read. Thanks again.

You're welcome. I put them on my favorites when I read the original threads. Good luck with it!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

g-rock313's avatar - stone face.jpg
            Michigan
            United States
            Member #112087
            June 10, 2011
            152 Posts
            Posted: March 16, 2013, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Hello...I have been trying to figure this strategy out as well. I am from michigan. I was wondering, do you only combine midday pairs with midday numbers or do the midday and evening pairs work together? This is how I set my numbers up. This is for the month of march of this year.

2 9 7.                                                                                                        3 5 8

Mid.               Eve.                                                                                 Mid.                     Eve

12th- 720.       507.                                                                            15th-879.                123
            9th- 259.         885.                                                                           13th- 671.                 273
            7th- 630.         503.                                                                            8th- 610.                 962
            2nd- 609.        044.                                                                            5th- 253.                  359
                                                                                                                     3rd- 529.                  940

I try to keep in mind of his rules as well. 2=5=0 6=9 4=8

I think I understand how 259 came out on mar 9. 60 was a pair on the 7 & 2. Since we know that 6=9 and 2=5=0, I saw that there are two 6's and a 9 in the numbers combined and also two 0's. If 6=9 then we are missing a 9 and the 2 & 5 to complement the two 0's. so we were missing a 2, 5, 9, to make the rule complete. And what do we get on mar 9th? The complete set of the rules. We get 259 in the midday. Let me know if I'm on the right track. I'm on my iPhone so it would've taken forever to color the pairs in. Sorry about that. Maybe we can work as a team to win some money. I wrote Dr Miracle a while back to see if I was doing it right but he never responded. I'll hop on my computer next time. I'm trying to figure out what pairs I should deal with on the 17th as well. Hope to speak with you soon and good luck.

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              Vtracs is My Game!
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #3617
              February 6, 2004
              7420 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2013, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

Hello...I have been trying to figure this strategy out as well. I am from michigan. I was wondering, do you only combine midday pairs with midday numbers or do the midday and evening pairs work together? This is how I set my numbers up. This is for the month of march of this year.

2 9 7.                                                                                                        3 5 8

Mid.               Eve.                                                                                 Mid.                     Eve

12th- 720.       507.                                                                            15th-879.                123
              9th- 259.         885.                                                                           13th- 671.                 273
              7th- 630.         503.                                                                            8th- 610.                 962
              2nd- 609.        044.                                                                            5th- 253.                  359
                                                                                                                       3rd- 529.                  940

I try to keep in mind of his rules as well. 2=5=0 6=9 4=8

I think I understand how 259 came out on mar 9. 60 was a pair on the 7 & 2. Since we know that 6=9 and 2=5=0, I saw that there are two 6's and a 9 in the numbers combined and also two 0's. If 6=9 then we are missing a 9 and the 2 & 5 to complement the two 0's. so we were missing a 2, 5, 9, to make the rule complete. And what do we get on mar 9th? The complete set of the rules. We get 259 in the midday. Let me know if I'm on the right track. I'm on my iPhone so it would've taken forever to color the pairs in. Sorry about that. Maybe we can work as a team to win some money. I wrote Dr Miracle a while back to see if I was doing it right but he never responded. I'll hop on my computer next time. I'm trying to figure out what pairs I should deal with on the 17th as well. Hope to speak with you soon and good luck.

From my understanding, you are following the "date" patterns for the 2-7-9 and 3-5-8. Looking at your post for the 2-7-9, the pairs standing out are 70,50,30,60. You should be watching for these pairs to RETURN around the 17th,19th and 22nd.

For the 3-5-8, the pairs that are standing out are 23,61,29,35,25,59. You should be watching for these pairs to RETURN around the 18th,23rd,and 25th.

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

g-rock313's avatar - stone face.jpg
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #112087
                June 10, 2011
                152 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2013, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

How do we figure out the 3rd number? This is where I got kind of confused. From what u are saying, we should combine the midday and evening pairs?

Vtracs is My Game!
                  Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #3617
                  February 6, 2004
                  7420 Posts
                  Posted: March 16, 2013, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

How do we figure out the 3rd number? This is where I got kind of confused. From what u are saying, we should combine the midday and evening pairs?

Yes they are combined. To figure the third digit, observe your states hot and cold digit patterns to determine your plays or use vtracs.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

Vtracs is My Game!
                    Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #3617
                    February 6, 2004
                    7420 Posts
                    Posted: March 16, 2013, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

I used vtracs for the 2-7-9 pattern and this is what I got..

70-

05-

30-

60-

Ga Lottery Player!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                      u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19840 Posts
                      Posted: March 16, 2013, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Yes they are combined. To figure the third digit, observe your states hot and cold digit patterns to determine your plays or use vtracs.

sherita how is that working out for you, i never did understand the Dr. he was all over the place, but i thought he said don't combine them. but what ever is working best.

i can't wait to try this now that i can half ways understand it.

Thanks Only & sherita Dance

Let it Snow Snowman

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                        wisconsin
                        United States
                        Member #49379
                        January 28, 2007
                        2356 Posts
                        Posted: March 16, 2013, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

I am from a 1 draw a day state so how far back would I go ? A month or not that long as I know most of you's have 2 draws a day  ? Also on the vtrac thing you got the 2  7  9  how do you know what vtrac to look for. Sorry I guess I got kind of lost on that . Thanks for any help

Vtracs is My Game!
                          Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #3617
                          February 6, 2004
                          7420 Posts
                          Posted: March 16, 2013, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

sherita how is that working out for you, i never did understand the Dr. he was all over the place, but i thought he said don't combine them. but what ever is working best.

i can't wait to try this now that i can half ways understand it.

Thanks Only & sherita Dance

Yes, I know it was not plain explanations in the postings, but looking at what he posted, I saw combined workouts.

Ga Lottery Player!

Vtracs is My Game!
                            Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #3617
                            February 6, 2004
                            7420 Posts
                            Posted: March 16, 2013, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

I am from a 1 draw a day state so how far back would I go ? A month or not that long as I know most of you's have 2 draws a day  ? Also on the vtrac thing you got the 2  7  9  how do you know what vtrac to look for. Sorry I guess I got kind of lost on that . Thanks for any help

Go back as far as possible to see a pattern in your states' draws....I am using vtracs to get the 3rd digits and that is a whole new ball game! Do a little research on vtracs here....

Ga Lottery Player!

United States
                              Member #128790
                              June 2, 2012
                              5431 Posts
                              Posted: March 16, 2013, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

I believe he says month to month, so look at at the beginning of the month on the dates for 2, 7, 9, and for 3, 5, 8. I don't think having only one draw a day matters because he says it works everywhere. He even showed how it works in football game scores.

I'm gonna see how it does in the Florida Fantasy Five.

Page 1 of 26