Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr.Miracle's Awesome P-3 System Tool

Topic closed. 381 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Pildriver.

Page 8 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #66575
October 30, 2008
3549 Posts
Posted: March 20, 2013, 1:40 am - IP Logged

I hope Dr Miracle or someoe can give us some insight .

I am also a little confused on this .

I noticed when he did Florida he did the  279 but also included  10  , so I figured that had to do with that  2 = 0

but Im not sure at all.  Ive tried reading all the threads but I keep getting lost on the details.

Carlig

DrMiracle's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcSZfr3g-6xRNhDA2-tgWdb5fVaacJgb_ybXvQWgy-qL1s6p
    MARYLAND
    United States
    Member #119884
    December 5, 2011
    1636 Posts
    Posted: March 20, 2013, 3:21 am - IP Logged

I hope Dr Miracle or someoe can give us some insight .

I am also a little confused on this .

I noticed when he did Florida he did the  279 but also included  10  , so I figured that had to do with that  2 = 0

but Im not sure at all.  Ive tried reading all the threads but I keep getting lost on the details.

Carlig

I put 10 because that's how the pair was showing pattern...

But we focus on 2,7,9..

Sometimes, you can see pair showing pattern like...MARCH02,MARCH05, MARCH09,...so I put 05...and people

started to get confuse..USE COMMON SENSE.. we are here to use 2,7,9...so we have

MARCH02,MARCH05,MARCH09

so we play the pair on MARCH17...Thats it.

someone just asked what to do on 20th?

Well, most of you are already confused on 2,7,9 and 3,5,8 rule..

someone just asked how to find the third digit?

1: if you think certain pair will come on that day.. you do research on pair..the other day, I knew pair 14 will

come..so I looked at the previous drawings of pair 14...14 6, 14 2, 14 9...so next will be 14 7...2,9,7 rule..and

BANG!!!! 714...

2. must looked at the previous drawings. most of the time..this happens...try to look drawings from bottom to

6,1,0,4.3,7,2,4.. These are flow numbers....ONCE WHOLE SET IS DONE OTHER ONE STARTS..

FOR EXAMPLE, MARYLAND EVE DRAWINGS.

044   MAR18

714  MAR17

378  MAR16

436 MAR15

728 MAR14

Florida
      United States
      Member #66575
      October 30, 2008
      3549 Posts
      Posted: March 20, 2013, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

You would not play on the 20th from what I read in each of Dr M's threads. 

Correct me if I'm wrong below:

[2-7-9]

Dates ending in:

2-7-9-12-17-19-22-27-29

[3-5-8]

3-5-8-13-15-18-23-25-28

The part I don't understand is the following:  Does this have to do with calculating the 3rd digit?

3=9=6

5=2

4=8

2=0=9

Other tidbits that were not addressed in this thread are:

Flipping the 6 and 9 from a previous drawing

The "Old Man Rule" for digit 0, 3, 6  My understanding from this rule is when you see a "0" in your most current draw and the draw does not include the digits 3 and or 6 look for either the digit 3 or 6 to appear in the next drawing.

The other Patterns are pairs 00 and 29.

Another part of Dr. M's thread are the "Date Patterns"

13-16-19

2-7-9

3-8-5

6-7-7-9

1-2-1-2

14-17-19

12-15

11-19

16-24-26

I know these Date Patterns are the actual days of the month but are they considered "strings" where tracking same pairs that follow the "date patterns"?

The final questions I have is finding the 3rd digit and do we mix Day & Evening draws?  If someone could explain this.

Thanks

Dr Miracle

Thank you for replying , It helped a lot .

Could you please also address Winsums post above . Its obvious you have a valid method and have been very generous in your sharing . He has summed above in one post a lot of the questions many of us have.

Thank You again

Carlig

Maryland
        United States
        Member #126396
        April 8, 2012
        400 Posts
        Posted: March 20, 2013, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

But we focus on 2,7,9..

Sometimes, you can see pair showing pattern like...MARCH02,MARCH05, MARCH09,...so I put 05...and people

started to get confuse..USE COMMON SENSE.. we are here to use 2,7,9...so we have

MARCH02,MARCH05,MARCH09

1: if you think certain pair will come on that day.. you do research on pair..the other day, I knew pair 14 will

come..so I looked at the previous drawings of pair 14...14 6, 14 2, 14 9...so next will be 14 7...2,9,7 rule..and

BANG!!!! 714...

2. must looked at the previous drawings. most of the time..this happens...try to look drawings from bottom to

6,1,0,4.3,7,2,4.. These are flow numbers....ONCE WHOLE SET IS DONE OTHER ONE STARTS..

044   MAR18

714  MAR17

378  MAR16

436 MAR15

728 MAR14

O,Thank you so much Dr. Miracle to step out and clarify this for us. I am in Maryland too, I was  trying to tracking your system on the pick3 and pick 4 draws, but unfortunately was not that clear for me at all, now I kind of just starting understand a little..

Can you please, clarify how many dates you are looking for a pairs before you play? For exmple: If you look on March 2 mid was 522 and eve 974, so do you take this numbers and breake up in pairs: 52,22,97,74 and do you actually start playing this pairs on the next date March 7?? Or you first, getting numbers from couple of dates March2, March,7 and March9 and then you start playing on the March 12 the paires from dates: March,2,7,9th??

And also can you please explain more about this flow numbers , how you use them??

Thank you, thank you so much in advance!

tvpventures..Big Smile

O and one more thing, I saw posts on your threads about Jackpot games, it was good idea too, but not really understandable, I hope you won already, but may be one day you can make the thread about Jackpot games, it would be great! Just a suggestion..Hurray!Anyway, Tank you so much for sharing your theory with us here!!

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
          BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3584 Posts
          Posted: March 20, 2013, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

I also would like a clearer understanding of how to find the 3rd number or numbers to play with the pairs. Good job Dr. MiraclePoke

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19771 Posts
            Posted: March 20, 2013, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

I also would like a clearer understanding of how to find the 3rd number or numbers to play with the pairs. Good job Dr. MiraclePoke

retxx, i don't know how the DR finds it but what i noticed is when you find the pairs it is usually one of the numbers in that box, if that helps.Smiley

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
              Member #128790
              June 2, 2012
              5431 Posts
              Posted: March 20, 2013, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

But we focus on 2,7,9..

MARCH02,MARCH05,MARCH09

BANG!!!! 714...

044   MAR18

714  MAR17

378  MAR16

436 MAR15

728 MAR14

I appreciate you trying to explain certain rules, but some of what you're writing has nothing to do with common sense. If people, including me don't understand how you come up with MARCH05, when we're supposed to be using 2,7,9, then it's not really common sense, is it?

The best way to explain things is to assume we don't know, because we really don't, otherwise we wouldn't be asking in the first place.

New York
                United States
                Member #121196
                January 4, 2012
                40 Posts
                Posted: March 20, 2013, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

I am writing this to assist many in trying to understand the system put forward by Dr. Miracle.
                Before you confuse yourself with Dr. Miracles system one may need to go back over all of his posts to clearly see where he started and where he is going with it. All links to previous posts with Dr. Miracle to this "Particular Thread", start in the middle of him explaining his theory. The only way to follow his logical line and save yourselves angst, would be to read his threads chronologically. The first post for Dr. Miracle on this Board appears to be June 23 2012 and he became a member in December of 2011. I am personally going over them all to get a clear understanding. Before we start we need to be clear on several oversights or errors I see here.eg. how many pairs can we get out of 268 ..is it 26 28 and 68 or can we also get 62 82 and 86. Go back over this thread to be clear as you will notice the program list the obtainable pairs as 26 68 68 62 82 and 86,no doubt a glitch in the Excel program. Please be assured, not nitpicking or criticizing,just trying to clear the confusion..Cheers.

Between right and wrong there is no compromise.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                  u$a
                  United States
                  Member #106665
                  February 22, 2011
                  19771 Posts
                  Posted: March 20, 2013, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

I am writing this to assist many in trying to understand the system put forward by Dr. Miracle.
                  Before you confuse yourself with Dr. Miracles system one may need to go back over all of his posts to clearly see where he started and where he is going with it. All links to previous posts with Dr. Miracle to this "Particular Thread", start in the middle of him explaining his theory. The only way to follow his logical line and save yourselves angst, would be to read his threads chronologically. The first post for Dr. Miracle on this Board appears to be June 23 2012 and he became a member in December of 2011. I am personally going over them all to get a clear understanding. Before we start we need to be clear on several oversights or errors I see here.eg. how many pairs can we get out of 268 ..is it 26 28 and 68 or can we also get 62 82 and 86. Go back over this thread to be clear as you will notice the program list the obtainable pairs as 26 68 68 62 82 and 86,no doubt a glitch in the Excel program. Please be assured, not nitpicking or criticizing,just trying to clear the confusion..Cheers.

Good LuckLep

Let it Snow Snowman

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
                    Winning makes me smile.
                    bel air maryland
                    United States
                    Member #90251
                    April 24, 2010
                    4866 Posts
                    Posted: March 20, 2013, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

onlymoney,

Here's how I see it. We are using the dates 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 25, 27, 28, 29.

The rule is 297 & 358.

The 297 applies to all dates with a 2 9 7 in it ie, the  2, 7, 9, 12, 17, 19, 22, 27, 29.

The 358 applies to all dates with a 3 5 8 in it ie, the  3, 5, 8, 13, 15, 18, 23, 25, 28. 

Normally you would stick with one or the other, however sometimes a pair will appear in both dates. So when he gave the

dates Mar 2, Mar 5, Mar 9, he was saying that is when the particular pair hit. He was looking for it to hit on the 17th because

it already hit on the 2nd & 9th, however it also hit on the 5th. He was just making us aware of that.

Also, when he gives us a date that a pair hit, ie. 4, 10, 11, 16, 21, 26, 30 etc. without a 2, 9, 7, or 3, 5, 8 in it,  it doesn't

matter as far as the  297 - 358 rule goes. He's just saying it hit here too.

Remember, we only care about dates with 2 9 7 & 3 5 8. Anything else doesn't matter.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
                      Member #76986
                      July 10, 2009
                      8035 Posts
                      Posted: March 20, 2013, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

onlymoney,

Here's how I see it. We are using the dates 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 25, 27, 28, 29.

The rule is 297 & 358.

The 297 applies to all dates with a 2 9 7 in it ie, the  2, 7, 9, 12, 17, 19, 22, 27, 29.

The 358 applies to all dates with a 3 5 8 in it ie, the  3, 5, 8, 13, 15, 18, 23, 25, 28. 

Normally you would stick with one or the other, however sometimes a pair will appear in both dates. So when he gave the

dates Mar 2, Mar 5, Mar 9, he was saying that is when the particular pair hit. He was looking for it to hit on the 17th because

it already hit on the 2nd & 9th, however it also hit on the 5th. He was just making us aware of that.

Also, when he gives us a date that a pair hit, ie. 4, 10, 11, 16, 21, 26, 30 etc. without a 2, 9, 7, or 3, 5, 8 in it,  it doesn't

matter as far as the  297 - 358 rule goes. He's just saying it hit here too.

Remember, we only care about dates with 2 9 7 & 3 5 8. Anything else doesn't matter.

Cool & clear, grwurston! Thumbs Up

Winning makes me smile.
                        bel air maryland
                        United States
                        Member #90251
                        April 24, 2010
                        4866 Posts
                        Posted: March 20, 2013, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

Cool & clear, grwurston! Thumbs Up

Just need to do a little backtesting that's all, I went back thru Dec. Thanks HM!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

Maryland
                          United States
                          Member #126396
                          April 8, 2012
                          400 Posts
                          Posted: March 20, 2013, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Just need to do a little backtesting that's all, I went back thru Dec. Thanks HM!!!

grwurston, I try to back tested through Jan 2013, but did not really get great results, may be I was doing something wrong, please let know how your backtesting went, I am in Maryland too..

Thanks,

tvpventures...

Winning makes me smile.
                            bel air maryland
                            United States
                            Member #90251
                            April 24, 2010
                            4866 Posts
                            Posted: March 20, 2013, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

grwurston, I try to back tested through Jan 2013, but did not really get great results, may be I was doing something wrong, please let know how your backtesting went, I am in Maryland too..

Thanks,

tvpventures...

tvpventures,

I went back thru Dec. and wrote down the #'s for just the 297 - 358 dates. I did it for mid and eve separately. Then I looked

for pairs that matched up. I didn't break them down into pairs on a separate page or anything like that, but I may over the

weekend, maybe highlite different pairs that match. All I did was just underline the pairs.

There are quite a few if you hunt for them. I found if you look and then come back later you'll spot some you didn't see

before. Look for pairs around the same date the month before too. Just keep in mind the 297- 358 rule. The pairs will switch

like the Mar 2,5,9 dates in the earlier post. Some I noticed just on the eve for the rest of March are, 58, 17, 12, 46, 04, 44.

They hit twice, hopefully a third time.

Maryland
                              United States
                              Member #126396
                              April 8, 2012
                              400 Posts
                              Posted: March 21, 2013, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

tvpventures,

I went back thru Dec. and wrote down the #'s for just the 297 - 358 dates. I did it for mid and eve separately. Then I looked

for pairs that matched up. I didn't break them down into pairs on a separate page or anything like that, but I may over the

weekend, maybe highlite different pairs that match. All I did was just underline the pairs.

There are quite a few if you hunt for them. I found if you look and then come back later you'll spot some you didn't see

before. Look for pairs around the same date the month before too. Just keep in mind the 297- 358 rule. The pairs will switch

like the Mar 2,5,9 dates in the earlier post. Some I noticed just on the eve for the rest of March are, 58, 17, 12, 46, 04, 44.

They hit twice, hopefully a third time.

Ok. Thanks a lot, I will take a look again..

tvpventures....

Page 8 of 26