Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:08 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr.Miracle's Awesome P-3 System Tool

Topic closed. 381 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Pildriver.

Page 14 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #66575
October 30, 2008
3549 Posts
Posted: March 26, 2013, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

2, 9, 29  brings  0, 00 

and vice versa

Arizona

Mon, Mar 25, 2013000
Sat, Mar 23, 2013982
Fri, Mar 22, 2013993
Thu, Mar 21, 2013224
Wed, Mar 20, 2013162

Thanks, DrMiracle! Thumbs Up

Thanks Harvest ,

I think sometimes , for some of us, its the trying to automate part that gives us trouble .

If we did it paper and pencil thats one thing, but to make Excel do it , we have to have every detail down pat ,

or I guess I should only speak for myself .

CG

Florida
    United States
    Member #135615
    November 27, 2012
    405 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2013, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Harvest ,

I think sometimes , for some of us, its the trying to automate part that gives us trouble .

If we did it paper and pencil thats one thing, but to make Excel do it , we have to have every detail down pat ,

or I guess I should only speak for myself .

CG

I couldn't agree more.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
      Winning makes me smile.
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4870 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2013, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Every one seems to have a lot of questions about Dr. Miracle's system. On page 1 of this thread, I posted 2 links for

Dr. Miracle's other threads about his system. I am far from an expert on it as I am learning it too, but if you take the time to

read both of those other threads you may understand things better. Pay attention when he explains  to write the #'s down

from bottom to top for the whole month. Not just the 297, 358 dates. If you do this, you will see the 297, 358, 746, the flow

#'s etc much better. (I know I did.) Then try to see where the next few days #'s came from.

He is not going to show us how to do everything, he wants us to figure it out on our own. We have to read to between the

lines a little and look for hints. Observation is going to be a very huge key with this system for picking #'s I think.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
        New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86099
        January 29, 2010
        11119 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2013, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Every one seems to have a lot of questions about Dr. Miracle's system. On page 1 of this thread, I posted 2 links for

Dr. Miracle's other threads about his system. I am far from an expert on it as I am learning it too, but if you take the time to

read both of those other threads you may understand things better. Pay attention when he explains  to write the #'s down

from bottom to top for the whole month. Not just the 297, 358 dates. If you do this, you will see the 297, 358, 746, the flow

#'s etc much better. (I know I did.) Then try to see where the next few days #'s came from.

He is not going to show us how to do everything, he wants us to figure it out on our own. We have to read to between the

lines a little and look for hints. Observation is going to be a very huge key with this system for picking #'s I think.

I Agree!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
          BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3592 Posts
          Posted: March 26, 2013, 8:57 pm - IP Logged

Iwas hoping someone would take on my post and try tacling it to see if they could come up with an explanation for us all to follow. Maybe dr. m could jump in here. I hope also to answer where the search pair he referred to is to use. thanks to anyone are welcome.Party

detroit,michigan
            United States
            Member #137401
            January 2, 2013
            65 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2013, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

i try a little of every body system i hit and missing more missing than.  i need help to reach my goals.

Winning makes me smile.
              bel air maryland
              United States
              Member #90251
              April 24, 2010
              4870 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2013, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Iwas hoping someone would take on my post and try tacling it to see if they could come up with an explanation for us all to follow. Maybe dr. m could jump in here. I hope also to answer where the search pair he referred to is to use. thanks to anyone are welcome.Party

Use the blue bar, results, search past results. Just enter the pair. That's it.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
                New York
                United States
                Member #108469
                March 26, 2011
                4011 Posts
                Posted: March 26, 2013, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Use the blue bar, results, search past results. Just enter the pair. That's it.

I believe some members are looking at Mr. Miracles system too deep. I went to results

and copied, highlighted those dates. I do not use the computer calculations due to eye problems.

I hit again the 76 pair in NY.  Again I wish to thank Mr. Miracle and all that gave input info. It is

what it is, "right Mr. Miracle? The system is workable. Thanks grwurston,onlymoney,calig, Harve$t Moon and

others. It is quite easy but take your time to absorb it. There is a commercial on TV that says,

"It's not complicated!" LOL Blessings

Winning makes me smile.
                  bel air maryland
                  United States
                  Member #90251
                  April 24, 2010
                  4870 Posts
                  Posted: March 26, 2013, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

I believe some members are looking at Mr. Miracles system too deep. I went to results

and copied, highlighted those dates. I do not use the computer calculations due to eye problems.

I hit again the 76 pair in NY.  Again I wish to thank Mr. Miracle and all that gave input info. It is

what it is, "right Mr. Miracle? The system is workable. Thanks grwurston,onlymoney,calig, Harve$t Moon and

others. It is quite easy but take your time to absorb it. There is a commercial on TV that says,

Excellent point sootie,

Reminds me of K.I.S.S.  Keep It Simple Stupid!!!    LOL

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #66575
                    October 30, 2008
                    3549 Posts
                    Posted: March 26, 2013, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Excellent point sootie,

Reminds me of K.I.S.S.  Keep It Simple Stupid!!!    LOL

Well, I for one readily admit , I do tend to make things harder than they are 

I get it eventually, but sometimes go by way of China to get to New York  LOL

Carlig

meriwetherman's avatar - azural
                      gay,ga
                      United States
                      Member #68810
                      December 30, 2008
                      5942 Posts
                      Posted: March 26, 2013, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

I can't even get past the date stuff......so we use March 22 19 17 ?

The numbers that hit those days are

Whats common there? Not much to my eye

United States
                        Member #128790
                        June 2, 2012
                        5431 Posts
                        Posted: March 26, 2013, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

The name seems appropriate, "Miracle", just saying. You need one to win. Green laugh

Who loves you Dr. Spock?

New York
                          United States
                          Member #121196
                          January 4, 2012
                          40 Posts
                          Posted: March 27, 2013, 12:05 am - IP Logged

I am utterly flabbergasted that this simplicity has so eluded us all. But then again not all, some seem to have able to grasp this simplicity.  Well back to the drawing board for us simpletons.Thud

Between right and wrong there is no compromise.

United States
                            Member #128790
                            June 2, 2012
                            5431 Posts
                            Posted: March 27, 2013, 12:08 am - IP Logged

I am utterly flabbergasted that this simplicity has so eluded us all. But then again not all, some seem to have able to grasp this simplicity.  Well back to the drawing board for us simpletons.Thud

Speak for yourself. lol

Not All. I bought other systems that relied on pairs as well, but for other reasons. Talk about a Logistic nightmare. Green laugh

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #66575
                              October 30, 2008
                              3549 Posts
                              Posted: March 27, 2013, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Fitzmar

It is possible that New York just isnt cooperating .  If the patterns arent there, then there isnt much you can do about that  ..

CG

Page 14 of 26