Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dr.Miracle's Awesome P-3 System Tool

Topic closed. 381 replies. Last post 3 years ago by Pildriver.

Page 9 of 26
PrintE-mailLink
Toni Love6's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
LAUREL, MD
United States
Member #125427
March 28, 2012
114 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2013, 7:24 pm - IP Logged

Very informative thread!

Thanks for starting it.

kreative1's avatar - flower2
    NE PA
    United States
    Member #127838
    May 10, 2012
    1230 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2013, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

tvpventures,

I went back thru Dec. and wrote down the #'s for just the 297 - 358 dates. I did it for mid and eve separately. Then I looked

for pairs that matched up. I didn't break them down into pairs on a separate page or anything like that, but I may over the

weekend, maybe highlite different pairs that match. All I did was just underline the pairs.

There are quite a few if you hunt for them. I found if you look and then come back later you'll spot some you didn't see

before. Look for pairs around the same date the month before too. Just keep in mind the 297- 358 rule. The pairs will switch

like the Mar 2,5,9 dates in the earlier post. Some I noticed just on the eve for the rest of March are, 58, 17, 12, 46, 04, 44.

They hit twice, hopefully a third time.

mickies exel makes it easy to backtest and see the patterns, just replace your state numbers for the ones that are there,also read instructions to continue adding numbers..

there is a minor glitch with the pairs, example 68,68 instead of 68,86 but it doesnt affect the results

great job mickie that had to be time consuming!

grwurston's avatar - 144
      Let's Go Rangers!!!
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4882 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2013, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

mickies exel makes it easy to backtest and see the patterns, just replace your state numbers for the ones that are there,also read instructions to continue adding numbers..

there is a minor glitch with the pairs, example 68,68 instead of 68,86 but it doesnt affect the results

great job mickie that had to be time consuming!

I'll have to check it out.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Mickie's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
        Spring Lake
        United States
        Member #313
        April 26, 2002
        181 Posts
        Posted: March 22, 2013, 5:06 am - IP Logged

Thanks kreative1 not to bad :-) I will look at the mistake and fix it. Will reload later this morn. Anything else that I might add :-) Right now it is pretty dead here in MI. When it is dead I see an opportunity to look at might be other patterns.

TGIF & have a great day everyone :-)

MickieDisney

Krypton
          United States
          Member #140102
          March 11, 2013
          892 Posts
          Posted: March 22, 2013, 7:39 am - IP Logged

Too cool, I will also go back and look at original post.  Texas here

Krypton
            United States
            Member #140102
            March 11, 2013
            892 Posts
            Posted: March 22, 2013, 8:00 am - IP Logged

I want to first thank an LP member who notified me of this. If that person wants their identity public, feel free to reveal yourself. lol

I first wanted to thank Dr.Miracle, but if it weren't for the LP member who told me about it in the first place, I would've never known because i don't peruse the p-3 section that much, except to make Florida predictions. I rarely delve below the pinned topics. Now I realize I should've frequented it more often.

Finally, I'm hoping Dr.Miracle will see this thread and correct anything I write. I'm pretty sure I get it, but you never know.

First, look at this thread below. It took me a few hours to understand it, but i finally did, I think. lol

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/255843

Now, first we start with the numbers, 2,7, and 9. Whenever you see one of those numbers in a date, meaning the last number. Example: April 05, we use the 5, the last number, never the first number as in 0 in this example.

You say what does that have to do with 2,7, and 9?

From the beginning of any month, when using the 279 rule, you begin by waiting for the 2nd of the month, and then bet. Why the 2nd? because 2 is in 279.

So let's use Florida for an example for the first step.

March 02 mid-809     Eve-510

Now what he does is look at the pairs, 80-89-09/51-50-10

Here's the best part, now that we're aware of the pairs, we wait for the next date that has a 2,7, 9 in it, end of it. That would be the 7th of March.

On march 7th, the mid draw winner was 960. There's the 09 pair.

The next date would be the 9th to wait for before playing again.

Check this out, this was meant for pairs but to also find the 3rd digit, I still don't understand that part, so please Dr.Miracle, explain this part, thanks. At any rate, all three numbers were forecasted on the 9th of March, see the 9? That 9 is 279, so on the 9th of march, the midday winner was 501.

The evening winner on the 9th was 154. There's the 51 pair.

On march 12th we have another match, why 12th? Because the 2 in 12 is in 279, so yet another trigger. Remember, always use the last number. The mid winner was 515. Not only does the 51 pair match on the 9th, but the 12th, both dates containing the 279 digits. Oh, and it also matches March 2nds 510.

This is only the tip of the Iceberg. I did a short test of the Florida P-4 and it yielded not just pairs, but three number matches a few good times to catch my eye, within a month If I'm correct, or maybe just a little over a month, not sure.

The next group of single digits is claimed to work just as well as 279 is 358.

Both of those sets seemingly have super powers, lol

Using the 3 in 358 for Florida, we naturally start with March 3rd, to see what the midday and eve winners produce. Once we have those two winners, we look at the pairs within them. Wait till you see what the next date number produces as winners for both mid and eve draws, then compare the pairs. The matching pairs will be used to play on the next qualifying date. Now you should start playing for real.

Below is the Florida examples for 358. The reds are the pairs, the BLUES are the 3, 5's and 8's.

Using the 3, i wait till March 3rd to see what he winning numbers are.

March 3 mid-145    eve-437

Next number 5, on March 5 mid-807    eve-195

The 15 pair repeated on the next qualified date. And i think that's an integral part of this tool. Only on qualified dates will anyone spend real money.

Next the number 8. 

March 5 mid-807---why did I choose the 5th of March? 5 is in 358. You see what I'm doing? The number 358  which is the dates is inter-twined with the pairs. On march 13th, why 13th? the 3 in 358.

March 8 mid-382    eve-980

March 8 mid-332

March 13 mid-223.

March 3 mid-415

March 15 eve=147

I will post the p-4 version soon and it will blow you away.

Dr.Miracle, please refine anything I may have missed or explained wrongly.

I thought I understood

I live in Texas and on March 2 the miday was 807 and night 805.  On March 7 it was 741 and 129.  How do you get those numbers from 807 and 805?  March 9 has 550 and 770

Thanks

Krypton
              United States
              Member #140102
              March 11, 2013
              892 Posts
              Posted: March 22, 2013, 8:09 am - IP Logged

okay I can see the 50 and 70 in March 9

Florida
                United States
                Member #66575
                October 30, 2008
                3549 Posts
                Posted: March 22, 2013, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks kreative1 not to bad :-) I will look at the mistake and fix it. Will reload later this morn. Anything else that I might add :-) Right now it is pretty dead here in MI. When it is dead I see an opportunity to look at might be other patterns.

TGIF & have a great day everyone :-)

Mickie,

Have you looked at possibly doing a sheet with the draws combined  Mid - Eve

I started to try and do it, but got lost somewhere .

Carlig

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                  Tn
                  United States
                  Member #54963
                  September 4, 2007
                  1164 Posts
                  Posted: March 22, 2013, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

There has to be something to this dang thing in the pick 4  i have had 3 out of 4 like 3 times this week! Bout to make me mad!! lol

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!

Spring Lake
                    United States
                    Member #313
                    April 26, 2002
                    181 Posts
                    Posted: March 22, 2013, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

I can do it. Finally the weekend now. Will get started a little later. I seen something else about match pairs with each set. Will look into that also -)

MickieDisney

Spring Lake
                      United States
                      Member #313
                      April 26, 2002
                      181 Posts
                      Posted: March 22, 2013, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

Mickie,

Carlig

Here you go CarlieG :-)

Working on the Pick 4 now. Just wanted to quick post this. This zip file is for only Pick 3
                      http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/Dr_Miracle_3.zip

Have fun
                      Mickie

MickieDisney

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                        Vtracs is My Game!
                        Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #3617
                        February 6, 2004
                        7431 Posts
                        Posted: March 22, 2013, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

I thought I understood

I live in Texas and on March 2 the miday was 807 and night 805.  On March 7 it was 741 and 129.  How do you get those numbers from 807 and 805?  March 9 has 550 and 770

Thanks

March 2- 807/805....pairs to look for March 7&9-80,87,07,85,05

March 7- 741/129....pairs to look for March 9-74,71,41,12,19,29

March 9- 550/770....pairs followed from March2 with 07/05 pairs.

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

Krypton
                          United States
                          Member #140102
                          March 11, 2013
                          892 Posts
                          Posted: March 22, 2013, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

March 2- 807/805....pairs to look for March 7&9-80,87,07,85,05

March 7- 741/129....pairs to look for March 9-74,71,41,12,19,29

March 9- 550/770....pairs followed from March2 with 07/05 pairs.

Thanks Sherita. itw clearing up.  So, you don't play until March 9?

Spring Lake
                            United States
                            Member #313
                            April 26, 2002
                            181 Posts
                            Posted: March 22, 2013, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Mickie,

Carlig

Hey there Hi there CarliG :-)

Got the pick 4 done! The only thing is that you will have to input manually as with the Pick 3
                            http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/Dr_Miracle_4.zip

Hope this helps! 
                            Mickie :-)

MickieDisney

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #66575
                              October 30, 2008
                              3549 Posts
                              Posted: March 22, 2013, 8:11 pm - IP Logged

Here you go CarlieG :-)

Working on the Pick 4 now. Just wanted to quick post this. This zip file is for only Pick 3
                              http://webpages.charter.net/mickiesg/Zips/Dr_Miracle_3.zip

Have fun
                              Mickie

Thanks Mickie

This one is great ... Really appreciate it...

Carlig

Page 9 of 26