Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5289 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by MrGray.

Page 103 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
SARASOTA, FL
United States
Member #95778
August 17, 2010
1093 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2015, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Saw on lottery website where someone from Sanford hit 1 million on the 100x ticket.

Hey bike - just checked it and you're right. Ticket bought in Casselberry at a KWIK STOP FOOD STORE. The winner walked away with $731,217.80 - boy would that ease my pain ! So maybe what's still out there could be big hits ? I'd like to see a photo of what the lottery calls 'warehouse' - bet it's an empty room in one of the lottery exec's house or his garage   LOL

$731,217.80 - wonder if he was one of the never buys and just bought this one. Wish the lottery would put out more news about the winners - how many they buy and so forth. Would be more interesting to read don't you think ?

FLORIDA
    United States
    Member #127998
    May 14, 2012
    404 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2015, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

i wish they would list where all tickets above 10k are won, i see the lottery saturating the same areas with these tickets.  yeah skeptic a win like this would be nice.  i even went through the back half  $1 ticket winners and there a lot of them and my area doesnt event sell winning 1 dollar tickets..pathetic

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

United States
      Member #162133
      December 23, 2014
      143 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2015, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

So before work, I invested a little and bought 4 gold rushes and 4 ben's.  Broke even on those guys...2 tickets got me 10.00 each, and got single match for 5.00 on the gold rushes.  After work, took 5 lucky red sevens.  First ticket out, got my first 'lucky' symbol, and it got me a whole 30.00. Whoopie!  Lost on the other four.  Sigh.  It's been a long month.  Guess I'll go play two dollar tickets next.  Good fortune, everyone..

United States
        Member #162133
        December 23, 2014
        143 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2015, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

so, I did just that.  Went to my corner Mobile and got fifteen of the 2.00 lfl...037-051. 

037 = 4.00

048 = 4.00

050 = 2.00

I'm pretty much over this game already.  I did get 87 entries into the drawing...or was it 174?  each ticket entered repeated itself...sort of like a 2 for 1 deal. 

Tomorrow's another day.  Don't know if I should stick with one game?  or stick with one retailer?  I feel like I'm shooting in the dark here.  From the time I started posting and sharing winning tickets here, I had eight decent prizes from 4-11 through 5-18.  Since then, nothing!  Oh well, maybe I'll dream of something.  Goodnight all, and good fortune to you...

United States
          Member #162133
          December 23, 2014
          143 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2015, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Regarding the second chance drawings, they give you one entry for the first draw on the 17th of July, and the same loosing ticket is entered for the grand prize draw on the 14th of august.

Jacksonville
            United States
            Member #153806
            March 26, 2014
            345 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2015, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

Hey bike - just checked it and you're right. Ticket bought in Casselberry at a KWIK STOP FOOD STORE. The winner walked away with $731,217.80 - boy would that ease my pain ! So maybe what's still out there could be big hits ? I'd like to see a photo of what the lottery calls 'warehouse' - bet it's an empty room in one of the lottery exec's house or his garage   LOL

$731,217.80 - wonder if he was one of the never buys and just bought this one. Wish the lottery would put out more news about the winners - how many they buy and so forth. Would be more interesting to read don't you think ?

In some respect, it is a little comforting to know that at least one more million dollar prize was floating around.  The lotto website shows six $1M prizes remaining.  But their press release today on the winner was silent on the number of prizes.  The release simply said:

"The $25 game, 100X THE CASH, offers top prizes of $1 million and $5 million. The game's overall odds of winning are one-in-2.86."

I think they know that there are not six $1M prizes floating around.  At this point,maybe there is one left and the possible $5M prize.  I sent in a request to the lottery to obtain the serial/book numbers on the 5 previous $5M winners.  I'm curious to see where they came out.

Also, I didn't have the guts to buy the $5,000 a week for life book after my bad luck during the first few days with the game.  But I did but one book of the $2,500 a week for life and I ended up with $170.  The cost was $300 so it was a net loss of $130.  I used those proceeds and some of my own money to buy a book of the $1,000 a week for life.  That ended up with $194 in winnings at a cost of $300 as well.  So down an additional $106.  Sadly, both books had above average returns and were still losers.  I have plenty of second chance drawings but I have no real illusions of actually winning anything if past second chance drawings are a good indication of my chances.  One strange thing with the drawing dates is that the first drawing gives people nearly a month to enter tickets but the next two drawing only give about 2 weeks.

Florida
              United States
              Member #151010
              January 5, 2014
              198 Posts
              Posted: June 20, 2015, 7:09 am - IP Logged

The FL Lottery Facebook page sometimes posts the $1M winning tickets.

If I had to guess, I'd say this $1M hit was in the 1,030ish-1,040ish range. There could be one hovering beyond 1,050,000 or like you said those could part of the extra books ordered.

Here's what I do know, I am NOT surprised that Kwik Stop was a selling location. Gainesville has Kwik Stops and if you've ever been to one of them, you'll notice these guys have rolls and rolls of tickets going on at the same time. Because of traffic, I've never been able to get over to the location on 34th St North of Archer Rd but I'm almost positive they still have 100x tickets. Sai's liquor (which I think is affiliated with Kwik Stop on SW 16th) also has still has them.

Because they have endless rolls they tend to pile up. And so it is possible they could have some winners left. Some of the other liquor stores tend to do that also.

Unfortunately, after my $100 winner earlier this week, I had to put off playing any more scratchers due to a faulty Electric Meter that is charging me double the electric I am using. Anybody have Sumter Electric (SECO)? Somehow, despite 12 years of never using more than 1,200 KwH in the 1 month, since we moved from Gainesville (evil GRU) to Ocala, every usage month has been over 1,500 kwH. This past week when we wern't even in the house and there was a short outage, they tried to tell me we used 82 kwh in 1 day! Our A/C has been set no lower than 80 since May because we're terrified of lowering it and is the only appliance going on/off but not on all the time. This past week I've been recording the hour by hour readings and somehow we're using about 3-4 kwh. This is on pace for 2,000 kwh or more and a $300 bill yet we're sweating horribly here? I have emailed these clowns 3-4 times and of course there's no one in on the weekends so I had to shell out another $150 (I'm in the prepaid program) that will only last 2 weeks. I hate the electric company.

Saint Petersburg
                United States
                Member #151352
                January 15, 2014
                141 Posts
                Posted: June 20, 2015, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

I played (10) $5 $2,500 A week for life tickets yesterday from my local Winn-Dixie again. I spent $50 and won back $145 for a $95 profit.

Orlando, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95015
                  August 1, 2010
                  254 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2015, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

Well I chickened out and did not purchase a roll of the 200 Million Spectacular.  I purchased a mix of tickets and lost my rear.

Today's purchases:

6 - $25 100x the Cash = won $30 and 5 losers

6 x $25 Florida Cash = won $25, $40, $50 and 3 losers

5 x $20 Gold Rush = won $50 and 4 losers

10 x $10 $200 Million Spectacular = won $50, $10, $10 and 7 losers

5 x $10 $5,000 a week for Life = all losers

10 x 5 $2,500 a week for Life = won $5, $20 and 8 losers

I need a drink or two after this defeat.

SARASOTA, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95778
                    August 17, 2010
                    1093 Posts
                    Posted: June 20, 2015, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Well I chickened out and did not purchase a roll of the 200 Million Spectacular.  I purchased a mix of tickets and lost my rear.

Today's purchases:

6 - $25 100x the Cash = won $30 and 5 losers

6 x $25 Florida Cash = won $25, $40, $50 and 3 losers

5 x $20 Gold Rush = won $50 and 4 losers

10 x $10 $200 Million Spectacular = won $50, $10, $10 and 7 losers

5 x $10 $5,000 a week for Life = all losers

10 x 5 $2,500 a week for Life = won $5, $20 and 8 losers

I need a drink or two after this defeat.

hey wbrightfl - glad you didn;t get the $200MS roll - I have a feeling you would have lost real bad, Tough luck on your losers - same here this morning.

Ripped through 14 $25 Florida cash - 3 winners for $80

20 $20 GR  - walked away with $125

Should have stayed home - cut the grass and wash the car. I have no idea when any hot rolls will be dumped here. Same thing with BIG JIM and Steve the midget - mostly all duds - Steve's big one for the week was $100 GR. Pathetic ......... I say bring back GRT !!

Largo
                      United States
                      Member #157181
                      July 11, 2014
                      192 Posts
                      Posted: June 20, 2015, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

hey wbrightfl - glad you didn;t get the $200MS roll - I have a feeling you would have lost real bad, Tough luck on your losers - same here this morning.

Ripped through 14 $25 Florida cash - 3 winners for $80

20 $20 GR  - walked away with $125

Should have stayed home - cut the grass and wash the car. I have no idea when any hot rolls will be dumped here. Same thing with BIG JIM and Steve the midget - mostly all duds - Steve's big one for the week was $100 GR. Pathetic ......... I say bring back GRT !!

Was GRT discontinued like 100X Cash? I have not seen it in months.

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1093 Posts
                        Posted: June 20, 2015, 2:34 pm - IP Logged

Was GRT discontinued like 100X Cash? I have not seen it in months.

For me GRT was the best game paying out $500's and $500 nuggets - I never won over $500 on it but won way over 100 $500's & $500 nuggets.

The game is now dead.

The odds for winning $500 on GRT  was about the same as shown for GR - what's strange is even tho the odds SAY the same I only won two $500's on GR playing about the same number of tickets as I did with GRT ......how can that be when the odds are almost indentical. Something like 179 to one.

It's either a lie, misprint of they havn't released the $500's and Gold Bar $500's. When you click on the $20 GR ticket in FLORIDALOTTERY.COM - it says right on the ticket "loaded with $100's and $500's" ... yeah, loaded with bullsh1t is what it should read :)

FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #127998
                          May 14, 2012
                          404 Posts
                          Posted: June 20, 2015, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

i went through 5 gr today and won 20, went through 5 of the new 25 dollar tix and won 25 i need to learn my lesson.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Cape Coral Florida
                            United States
                            Member #138938
                            February 10, 2013
                            64 Posts
                            Posted: June 20, 2015, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Last week bought the new 10 dollar scratch off won 100 now since then have bought 5 or more of them and haven't won a <snip> thing. These either hit or suck. I hate the no code on them also.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #151010
                              January 5, 2014
                              198 Posts
                              Posted: June 20, 2015, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

So we went to Tampa today after turning off everything in the house. We came home and supposedly the meter said 30Kwh was used in less than 8 hrs. So it's 84 in here because we're afraid to run the A/C at all and switched everything off the circuit breaker until we can pinpoint where the excess electricity is coming from, or if I'm just being charged by a bogus meter.

But enough of that... to the Scratcher News

We went to International Plaza and Bay Street Shopping Mall. There was a convenience store in there that sells lotto. My mom traded her 2 tickets off (a $10 and $2) winners for 2 of the $2 Lotto for Life and I got a $20 GR because they were out of 100X and I didn't feel like playing Florida Cash.

My GR Ticket #20 lost. I've had hideous luck with this ticket.

My mom got Tickets #20 and #21 of the $2 LFL new game

Ticket #20 was a $4 winner

Ticket #31 matched 1 number for $30! 

My mom has had some pretty good luck with the $2. Last week she snagged a $20 winner which I told her they usually only have 1 every 150. For her $30 win, it's 1 in 360. Sheesh, I can't even find one stinking $500 winner on 1 in 196. I must be doing something wrong.

When to my photobucket account, can't remember my sign in info but I do have a pic of it. Sure it's a low value scratcher, but $30 on a $2 is better than $50 on a $25.

Page 103 of 353