Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Scratch Offs - Post Pictures if posible

5280 replies. Last post 41 seconds ago by jasefan.

Page 99 of 353
PrintE-mailLink
Saint Petersburg
United States
Member #151352
January 15, 2014
141 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2015, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

I did a little minor shopping at Winn-Dixie earlier this afternoon and purchased two $20 Super Millions over the counter during checkout. Did pretty good. Won them both. I purchased #3 and #4. #3 won #30 and #4 won $500.

United States
    Member #159617
    October 2, 2014
    246 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2015, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Nice Stark the super millions are really Hot!! I win another $100 when I cashed my tics in tonight almost all moneybags besides 3 where numbers.

Saint Petersburg
      United States
      Member #151352
      January 15, 2014
      141 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2015, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins Skeptic. Odd winning combos are always a nice extra treat!!!

Saint Petersburg
        United States
        Member #151352
        January 15, 2014
        141 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2015, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Nice Stark the super millions are really Hot!! I win another $100 when I cashed my tics in tonight almost all moneybags besides 3 where numbers.

Thanks Luckjax. I remembered your previous comments about the Super Millions being hott again. That did help drive my decision to play them today. Never had much luck with them before. Turns out it was a good choice. Congrats on your $100 win as well. Hopefully we can all profit well with more lucky finds if the good rolls are out and about now!!

Jacksonville
          United States
          Member #153806
          March 26, 2014
          345 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2015, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

I did a little minor shopping at Winn-Dixie earlier this afternoon and purchased two $20 Super Millions over the counter during checkout. Did pretty good. Won them both. I purchased #3 and #4. #3 won #30 and #4 won $500.

Great wins Starke and Luckjax.  I guess that I'll add my win to the pile as well.  I got this picking up the last several tickets on the roll at a liquor store last night.  I am going to try to find more 100X tomorrow but they are pretty scarce.

100x win

Saint Petersburg
            United States
            Member #151352
            January 15, 2014
            141 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2015, 12:19 am - IP Logged

Great wins Starke and Luckjax.  I guess that I'll add my win to the pile as well.  I got this picking up the last several tickets on the roll at a liquor store last night.  I am going to try to find more 100X tomorrow but they are pretty scarce.

100x win

Thanks Gatorsrok, and WOW!!!! What a nice win you got there. Nice find for sure Star

Orlando, FL
              United States
              Member #95015
              August 1, 2010
              254 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2015, 11:42 am - IP Logged

I drove out to East Orlando this morning to try the famous Lotto and Food store which frequently sees a lot of big winners.  It was worth the 30 minute drive.  They have all of the older scratchers which the main stores like Winn Dixie and Publix no longer carry and tables and counter space set up for people to comfortably scratch in the store.

Purchases:

10 x $10 $200 Million Spectacular (5 off 2 different rolls):  Won $40, $20, $100, $50, the rest losers.  Up $110

4 x $20 Super Millions (2 off 2 different rolls): Won $20, $20, the rest losers.  Down $40

4 x $20 $200,000 For Life (2 off 2 different rolls) Won $25, $40, the rest losers.  Down $15

4 x $25 100x the Cash (2 off 2 different rolls)  All losers.  Down $100

4 x $25 Florida Cash (2 off 2 different rolls).  Won $25, $50, $100, $30.  Up $105

2 x $20 Flamingo Fortune.  Won $30, then loser.  Down $10

In the end I was up $50 and left.  The $200 Million Spectacular and the Florida Cash was amazing.  Even though the clerk said he has been seeing a lot of $500 wins on the Super Millions, I wasn't so lucky.

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1093 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2015, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

100x win

GATOR - STARKE - LUCKJAX !! Congrats on the great wins !  You guys are on fire !!  It feels like the 'old' days when posting nice wins was an almost daily event.

I looked at too many places for 100X - holes in the wall mom and pops, liquor stores, old gas stations at off the road places and can't find any. It was good while it lasted.

Good Luck !

FLORIDA
                  United States
                  Member #127998
                  May 14, 2012
                  404 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2015, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Is it me or has anyone else noticed the remaining 7 1million dollar prizes on the 100x game are no longer on the remaining prize site, the only thing remaining is the 1 5million prize...have they been won or is it fla lottery shenanigans

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Jacksonville
                    United States
                    Member #153806
                    March 26, 2014
                    345 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2015, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Is it me or has anyone else noticed the remaining 7 1million dollar prizes on the 100x game are no longer on the remaining prize site, the only thing remaining is the 1 5million prize...have they been won or is it fla lottery shenanigans

I just checked the website as well and the seven $1M prizes are not listed.  I received an updated Instant Liability Report dated June 7, 2015, and it shows that there are seven unclaimed $1M prizes.  They clearly were not won.  The game is 98.33% sold out (closer to 99% because of unclaimed prizes).  I also received a list of all of the locations in the state that have books either activated or in their inventory and there are about 2,000 books total in the state.  The list is not 100% accurate because some locations show as having a book in their inventory but the store says they don't have one.  Also, I found a gas station that had some left but their location was not on the list.

In any event, I think the FL lotto folks took down the seven $1M prizes because they know full well it is unlikely that more than 1 will be claimed.  In fact, none of the 7 may be claimed and they may realize it's misleading to keep representing that there is a chance to win $1M (let alone 7).  With only 2,000 books left, it is still difficult to imagine that the $5M prize is left.  The truth is that these prizes were released but people probably threw them away not realizing they won.  It sounds crazy but the overwhelming statistics back it up. A few of the prizes may have been on books that were cancelled or stolen, etc.  I am going to hold out hope for the $5M prize but every place by me has been sold out.  I don't feel like driving an 45 min to an hour to buy them.  I can go to the Jax District Office and maybe get some there.

In any event, I'm looking forward to seeing the odds on the new L4L games.  Keep up the big wins everyone!

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1093 Posts
                      Posted: June 13, 2015, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I just checked the website as well and the seven $1M prizes are not listed.  I received an updated Instant Liability Report dated June 7, 2015, and it shows that there are seven unclaimed $1M prizes.  They clearly were not won.  The game is 98.33% sold out (closer to 99% because of unclaimed prizes).  I also received a list of all of the locations in the state that have books either activated or in their inventory and there are about 2,000 books total in the state.  The list is not 100% accurate because some locations show as having a book in their inventory but the store says they don't have one.  Also, I found a gas station that had some left but their location was not on the list.

In any event, I think the FL lotto folks took down the seven $1M prizes because they know full well it is unlikely that more than 1 will be claimed.  In fact, none of the 7 may be claimed and they may realize it's misleading to keep representing that there is a chance to win $1M (let alone 7).  With only 2,000 books left, it is still difficult to imagine that the $5M prize is left.  The truth is that these prizes were released but people probably threw them away not realizing they won.  It sounds crazy but the overwhelming statistics back it up. A few of the prizes may have been on books that were cancelled or stolen, etc.  I am going to hold out hope for the $5M prize but every place by me has been sold out.  I don't feel like driving an 45 min to an hour to buy them.  I can go to the Jax District Office and maybe get some there.

In any event, I'm looking forward to seeing the odds on the new L4L games.  Keep up the big wins everyone!

Tell us about the new L4L games.

As far as 100X - I don't think we'll ever know the full story.

FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #127998
                        May 14, 2012
                        404 Posts
                        Posted: June 13, 2015, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

what exactly is the instant liability report

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

FLORIDA
                          United States
                          Member #127998
                          May 14, 2012
                          404 Posts
                          Posted: June 13, 2015, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

what part of jax are you in gator

United States
                            Member #159617
                            October 2, 2014
                            246 Posts
                            Posted: June 13, 2015, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #127998
                              May 14, 2012
                              404 Posts
                              Posted: June 13, 2015, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

luck cant see the pic you get a big one?

Page 99 of 353